Search result for healthy
-Eating out occasionally is not a sin.
-Make sure you eat healthy while enjoying your meal.
When you are eating out, you need to be extra careful about what you are having. Eating out occasionally is okay. You feel relaxe...
- Recent studies find strong evidence between cancer prevention and a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Although experts are yet to determine the exact reasons for this effect, they believe the phytonutrients present in plant-base...
- A healthy morning routine is a powerful thing. It can energize and empower you. It can make you start a positive and productive day.
- If you start your day on a healthy note, chances are it’s probably g...
- Laughter always helps
- Build new experiences
For a healthy and happy brain follow the below practices
Take small steps towards a goal
For a healthy and happy brain, one shall not focus ...
- Breakfast shall never be missed
- Ample quantity of water intake shall be ensured
Health is a state of complete well-being. It includes mental, physical, and social well-being. A healthy diet is crucial to maintain good heal...
- Stress and sugar are like bread and butter- It’s hard to go through the former without indulging in the latter.
- Nutritionists and clinical experts suggest 5 easy ways to cut down on sugar intake and enhance physical and mental well-b...
- Korean food consists of lots of vegetables, inclusive of generous portions of meat too
- Sufficient amount of walk and exercise daily
- Avoid fast food and moderated intake of sweet
1. Love for veggies &nda...
• Researchers have recently found that the content of sugar in foods is more important than fat and salt for people trying to make healthy food choices.
• The research was conducted by the University of Nottingham's Division of Food, ...
- Pore-less and dewy skin is the ultimate goal when it comes to this routine
- Korean skincare introducing products that are no less than groundbreaking
- 7 simple steps for clear glass skin or glass-like skin
- Granola is known to be one of the healthy breakfast options, just like oats and quinoa.
- Granola bars are an easy, delightful, and on-the-go alternative for those with a rushed schedule.
Granolas usually i...
- In a recent study on Mediterranean foods, researchers found several beneficial changes to the gut microbiomes which may do wonders for the elderly.
- The latest study suggested a Mediterranean diet for a year may help reduce frailty in old a...
• Nutritionists help the world understand why including fruits and vegetables of every color is vital for a healthy heart.
• February is celebrated as American Heart Month. Experts suggest dedicating time and priority to keeping the all-i...
- The act of eating and what we consume reflects our feelings of love towards our own bodies.
- Our approach towards eating often reveal how connected we are to the greatest aspects of love- compassion and acceptance.
- $5.65 million Series A funding
- Funding given by PowerPlant Ventures
Thistle is a food startup founded in 2014. It delivers food meals thrice on a weekly basis. It consists of cooler bags customized with, plant-based b...
- Recent studies revealed that walnuts improved micro-biome activity in the gut and improved cardio-vascular health.
- Researchers suggested adding 2-3 ounces of walnuts each day can increase overall health.
Aging is an unavoidable human condition which occurs with the progression of time. Many correlating health changes, with the passage of time also come attached. People who are aging, normally face conditions that are having the capacity to weaken the body and also reduce the life quality. However...
Stress in many forms is affecting people like hell and they find comfort in various activities. Gorging on favorite food is one of the ways to beat the stress. However, the fact is that we are actually adding to stress level by indulging ourselves in unhealthy eating habits. Loving our own self i...
Read on to the following lines if in case you want to add basic supplements to your daily diet. Most of the Americans are not getting basic micro nutrient requirements. Supplements play a major role here and fill up the gap.
If we talk about supplementation, the "Hierarchy of Needs...
US stocks traded peacefully through a holiday-shortened Christmas Eve session, holding onto gains that has made the current year as the best year for equities since 2013. This growth was in contrast to the turmoil a year ago.
The technology-centered Nasdaq market ended the day at 0.1% h...
Body detox is an extremely effective way of improving our overall wellness. Detoxing is a way that lets out toxins from our bodies that makes us feel lethargic and tired. A good detox will make us feel energetic in addition to help lose weight.
Our bodies contain two types of toxins: co...