General Rules of Conduct
When you visit the Site, you become liable to the local, state, national and international laws and regulations. As part of the site’s operation, you agree to abide by such laws and regulations, including those with regards to intellectual property, defamation, privacy, and the transmission or exportation of data.
Furthermore, on visiting the Site, you also agree to the following:
- To not interfere with the popularity of the Site;
- To not reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content provided by Industry Global News 24 without expressing prior written permission of Industry Global News 24;
- To not access the Site through an unauthorized interface and to not access in any other unauthorized manner;
- To not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on PR Newswire systems or infrastructure;
- To not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, or in any way make the Site available through any media to a third party;
- To not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to access, search, download, retrieve, index or "data mine" any content or data from the Site, or to not reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the Site;
- To not interfere with or disrupt the proper working or the security of the Site, or any services or activities conducted on or through the Site, including by "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- To not introduce any virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, cancelbot, easter egg or other computer programs or programming routine that may damage or interfere with the operation of the Site, any content from the Site, any services or activities conducted on or through the Site, or any system;
- To not unlawfully intercept any data or confidential or personal information; or
- To not disrupt any network connected to the Site.
You further also agree that you will not use the Site to:
- Send junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertisements, invitations to participate in “pyramid” schemes, or spam;
- Generate revenue for any business or commercial purpose;
- Misrepresent (by statement or by omission) your identity, credentials, affiliations or experience, or impersonate any person or entity;
- Stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person or entity;
- Provide material support or resources to, or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material or resources of, any organization designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.