Search result for Coal
Engineers at Australia's University of Newcastle have designed a material for storing thermal energy. This energy is stored in the form of a block. The researchers are hoping to use it for easing transition away from coal.
- Engineers at A...
The Aluminium Association of India said that aluminium producers in India are drawing expensive power from the national grid. This is putting an extra pressure on pressure on utilities with low coal stocks.
- Aluminium producers are drawing po...
- Coal India to ramp up supplies to address a coal shortage
- Over 70% of India's power demand is met by coal
Coal India on Monday said, that they are planning to ramp up the supplies to utilities in order to address the coal ...
- Taiwan's economy has benefited during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The economy is expected to grow 6% this year
China is the world's second-largest economy and the country is currently suffering from power curb...
- NDRC wants railway companies to strengthen coal transportation
- State planner urges local governments to monitor supply and demand of coal
Top economic planner in China wants railway companies and local authorities to stren...
- AAI urges CIL to reconsider its decision of halting coal supply
- Coal accounts for 40% of Aluminium production cost
The AAI has urged Coal India to reconsider its decision of stopping the coal supply to non-power sectors.&n...
- China announced that it will stop funding coal projects overseas
- US will double its contribution towards climate change
President Xi Jinping announced that China will stop funding coal projects overseas. The President made...
- CIL launched the software for better assessment of resources
- This software promotes the Made in India initiative
State owned CIL launched a software on Saturday, as this will help in identifying thin coal seams under the E...
- The federal election of the German government is set to happen on 26th September.
- The green party of Germany is going to be a part of Germany’s future coalition government
The politicians in Germany have to work with...
- The renewable energy is replacing the coal in the country of Australia at faster rates
- The share of coal in Australia has been decreased from 86 percent in 2009 to 67 percent in 2021
The renewable energy in Australia is n...
- The politicians and companies of Australia has urged for dropping the dropping the coal and gas investment plans
- A report found that, the expansion of fossil fuel must end now for getting out from the climate crisis
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 3.6 percent in April.
- Prices for oil and coal products rose 39.3 percent.
- Due to the strong demand for nonferrous metal in China, its prices surged 35.2 percent.
- From the ...
- Fossil fuel to play less dominant role in energy mix in China.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping pledged at last week's climate summit to not use coal on a wide scale.
- China’s new coal power plants are said to be unl...
- According to the new analysis, Australia can get rid of most of the coal power plants in the country
- The analysts said that, it has been a myth that Australia needs to continue to rely on the coal power stations for keeping the electricity...
- The renewable plus batteries have been offering the same energy security as it is getting from coal
- The research found that, the clean technologies have provided the fast frequency service along with voltage control
- Coal India has approved 32 mining projects.
- This approval of the projects will enable coal companies of Coal India to enhance their production in the coming years.
Coal India (CIL) has approved 32 coal mining projects in t...
- United Kingdom has ordered for a public inquiry into the new coal mine
- The government of the United Kingdom is going to perform a U-turn before hosting a key climate summit in the country
On Friday, Boris Johnson, who is ...
- The coal industry of Germany is now focusing on the production of hydrogen as an alternative for the coal exit of the country
- Many of the coal industry regions in Germany has been struggling with the consequences of the job loss and phase ...
- The Coalition is confronting a difficult room as it battles to arrive on an environment strategy, with the Nationals chief, Michael McCormack, pronouncing he is not stressed over what may occur in 30 years
The representative PM said ...
- The government of Poland has adopted an energy strategy to the year 2040
- The climate minister of Poland said that, this strategy is ging to provide a compass as the country is seeking to navigate away from coal