Search result for football
- Amid rising COVID-19 cases, J1-league decides to continue holding matches with spectators.
- The organizers decided to limit the number of spectators to 5,000 per match.
- The J1-league resumed matches on July 4.
- Juventus appoints Andrea Pirlo as the new manager of the Juventus under-23 team
- Andrea Pirlo have replaced Maurizio Sarri
Juventus have appointed Andrea Pirlo as the new manager who will be replacing the sacked Maurizio S...
- UEFA has given warning to all the clubs for not following the rules and regulations of the tournament
- If the protocols are not followed, then there will be strict consequences against the club or the person
- Former Spain and Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas announced his retirement from football at the age of 39
- He announced his retirement through twitter
Former Spain and Real Madrid star goalkeeper Iker Casillas has been...
- Manchester City may sign a deal with Valencia Winger Ferran Torres
- Manchester United is targeting Borussia Dortmund’s Winger Jadon Sancho
Manchester City fans have noticed a transfer clause that could effectively se...
- Real Madrid and FC Barcelona are the most valuable club football teams in the world
- Real Madrid is at the lost followed by FC Barcelona
The two of the most valuable clubs in all of the world of football teams in LaLiga an...
- The football clubs in Europe have asked LaLiga to continue to test them
- Many of the teams wants the health services should be contracted by LaLiga
The health protocol of LaLiga after the confinement passed a week ago which has been praise...
- Christino Ronaldo scored first goal followed by Federico Bernardeschi
- The title is Sarri’s first as Juventus coach
- Christiano Ronaldo dedicates the win to the club’s covid-19 affected fans
- Chelsea Talking is offering a £ 70M deal to Bayer Leverkusen.
- Chelsea wants to sign German football star Kai Havertz.
- Chelsea technical adviser Petr Cech visited Germany to hold face-to-face talks.
- American National Football League team ‘Washington Redskins’ likely to change its name.
- The owner of the football team has been asked to change the name of the same.
- Sponsors of the team are putting pressure ...
- Sports fans and professional sports have urged government to allow fans into sports stadium to watch the sports events live.
- With the infection concerns lingering, so far, fans have not been allowed to watch the sports events in the stadium...
- Eli del Estal played her debut match in South Korea as a member of Steel Red Angels.
- Earlier, Eli‘s debut in South Korea had got postponed due to coronavirus.
- Eli‘s ranking was Number Six.
Eli del Es...
The changes demanded from the athletics department is in keeping with the motto of “What starts here changes the world”
Football players march in honor of George Floyd
The recent death o...
- The first Liverpool FC online club store has opened in Japan.
- The store has opened in conjunction with KAMO.
- Mike Cox from Liverpool FC and Ken Kamo were happy about their partnership that made original Liverpool FC merchandize a...
- Due to the fear of coronavirus, crowded gatherings are risky and fans cannot watch sports in stadiums.
- Remote Cheerer app can help fans to cheer for their favorite stars from a remote location.
- The app has been successfully teste...
- Japan’s football league will resume in a few weeks
- The Japanese firm Yamaha developed a Remote Cheerer system
In a few weeks, Japan’s football league will finally resume. The g...
The Premier League, one of the most watched football league is in the news for receiving six positive tests for COVID-19 from three clubs at the end of the first phase of mass testing.
In the first phase of mass testing, total 748 tests were conducted over the weekend, though it hasn...
Miroslav Klose is among few biggest names in the football history of Germany. 41-year-old retired footballer has been successfully managing the U17's team of Bayern Munich as a part of pursuing coaching career. Klose is working with junior Bayern Munich team since May 2018 and is rated ...
Ferran Torres, a 20-year-old footballer, who is making news in every corner of football world. This newly declared hot property is probably on the list every football club. Recently there was a news which stated that German giant Bayern Munich is showing great interest in this prospect and willin...