Search result for Vaccine
The United States has approved the booster shots of Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. American citizens can now receive the booster shots of vaccines.
- The US FDA approves Moderna and Johnson & Johnson booster shoots
Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya tweeted about this at 9:48 AM today morning. He congratulated India on achieving this milestone and said that this was a result of the leadership of the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- India administers...
Officials in the United Kingdom are keeping an eye on a new descendant of the Delta variant of Covid-19. This new variant is causing a large number of infections.
- New variant of the Covid-19 seen in UK
- Tests are being carried out ...
India has resumed exports of COVID-19 vaccines in small amounts. India is expected to increase exports significantly in the upcoming months, when domestic stocks build up and a large number of adult population in the country is inoculated, according to officials.
Scientists at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said that Moderna Inc’s Covid-19 vaccine has failed to fulfil the necessary criteria for booster doses. This is possibly because the efficacy of first two shots has remained strong.
Canada's health sector faces staff crunch, as vaccine mandate for healthcare workers comes into effect
Canada's health and care industries are bracing for staff shortages and layoffs. The deadlines for vaccine mandates is looming across the country. Unions are trying to convince federal and provincial governments to soften the hardline stances.
- Japan strikes deal with Pfizer for booster shots
- The manufacturer will be providing 120 million COVID-19 vaccine doses
Japan has struck a deal with Pfizer Inc, in which the manufacturer will be supplying another 120 millio...
- Takeda confirms that contamination in vials occurred due to human error
- The contaminants were pieces of stainless steel
Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical said that the contamination that was found in the Moderna COVID-19 v...
- Sanofi drops plans for its own mRNA Covid-19 vaccine
- Instead they are focusing on partnership with British partner GlaxoSmithKline for another Covid-19 vaccine
Sanofi is dropping its plans of developing mRNA-based Cov...
- Narendra Modi promises the export of one billion Covid-19 vaccines
- India will send eight million doses of the Johnson & Johnson to Asia-Pacific countries
Foreign ministry officials in India said, that ...
- A pilot program is being conducted to allow international students to return to Australian universities
- Chinese students are excluded from this program
A pilot program is being conducted to bring international student...
- United States plans to donate 500 million COVID-19 vaccines
- China will be providing 2 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses to the world
The United States will be donating an additional 500 million COVID-19 vaccines. The US ...
- South Korea and Britain leaders discuss vaccine swap
- Both the leaders also discussed denuclearization of Korea and establishment of peace
Prime Minister Boris Johnson and President Moon Jae discussed vaccine swap during th...
- President Moon to meet CEO of Pfizer
- Korea and US to partner up for production of Covid-19 vaccines
President Moon Jae-in will be meeting Albert Bourlar, the CEO of Pfizer on Tuesday in New York. This meeting will take pla...
- CoVLEx will help in exchanging ideas and build global services
- This initiative will spread across 10 cities in Africa and South Asian countries
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and the NITI Aayog...
India crossed a milestone in Covid-19 vaccination program, administers 2 crore doses in a single day
- India administered 20 million doses in a single day
- PM acknowledge all the healthcare workers involved in this vaccination drive
India broke its daily COVID-19 vaccination record and administered over 2 crore doses....
- Thousands of healthcare workers in France are suspended
- Around 70 % of the population of France is fully vaccinate
Many healthcare workers across France have been suspended without pay, as they failed to get the Covid-19 v...
- Foreign material found in five unused vials of Pfizer
- Three cities in the country are requesting Pfizer to analyze the vaccines
Contamination has been found in five unused vials of Pfizer Inc.’s Coro...
- Australian federal government announced the trial of vaccine passports
- No Russian or Chinese vaccine are approved by Australia’s TGA
The federal government of Australia has announced, it is going to begin a tria...
• EMA has listed Guillain Barre Syndrome as a side effect of the Covid-19 vaccine by AstraZeneca
• GBS is a very rare side effect, which causes difficulty...