Search result for Production
- Meat accounts for 60% of green house emissions in food production
- 29% of emissions come from the cultivation of plant-based foods
The global food production is responsible for a third of all planet-heating gases which are ...
- Ford Motor Co has hired a former executive from Apple and Tesla
- He will be the head of advanced technology and new embedded systems
Ford Motor Co has hired Doug Field who is a former executive from Tesla and Apple to be th...
- Apple was scheduled to launch its latest smartwatch along with the latest iPhone series in the coming week
- But the same has been delayed due to their complicated designs
Apple manufacturers started small-scale production o...
- Orion’s second facility is present in Huaibei province of Anhui
- The facility will be completed by end of next year and might start production by 2023f
Orion Engineered Carbons, global supplier of carbon black product...
- Nikon Corp. to stop camera body production in home country.
- It plans to do so by the end of the year.
- The digital camera market is dwindling due to the improved photo functions of smartphones.
- Nikon manufacture...
- Chip shortage likely to hamper Mazda’s global production in FY 2021.
- Global production of car may be reduced to 100,000 vehicles a year.
- In April, Mazda expects an output cut of 14,000 vehicles.
- The autom...
- Subaru Corp. reduces global production over chip shortage.
- In Q1 2021 the automaker globally produced 61,000 vehicles.
- The car-making company is aiming to sell 1 million vehicles in fiscal 2021.
- Subaru's ne...
- Apollo is going launch locally produced Vredestein tyres in India.
- Apollo will manufacture Vredestein tyres for luxury vehicles in India
- Vredestein tyres will be available in sizes of 17-24-inches.
- Ban on tyre imports ...
- Japan’s industrial output fell 9.5% in FY 2020.
- The country's output in March rose 2.2 percent.
- In comparison to last year, the seasonally adjusted index of production at factories and mines stood at 90.4. ...
- United Kingdom is going to send three oxygen production units to India
- Each of the units is having the capacity for the production of 500 litres of oxygen per minute
The government of United Kingdom has announced that, Un...
1. According to Federal Reserve data released on Thursday, the jump of 2.7 percent in output comes after a downwardly revised 3.7% decline in February
2. The numbers for March was lower than forecast courtesy of automakers as they continued to deal with the shortages o...
- Contrary to expectations, natural gas prices remain unchanged in India for now.
- Domestic production of natural gas is expected to rise by 2% during FY22.
- Analysts believe that increase in production can support volume growth.
- TRAI secretary S.K Gupta is confident about India playing a significant role in 5G Era.
- Gupta highlighted about India having 1.2 billion telephone subscribers, 1 billion Aadhaar card holders, and 800 million internet subscribers.
- To improve optical performance of its mixed reality headset, Apple Inc. is planning to adopt a hybrid Fresnel lens design.
- The upcoming mixed reality headset may feature eye-tracking system along with iris recognition.
- The eye-tr...
- ABIONYX has signed a strategic partnership with GTP biologics and V-Nano.
- The key purpose of this partnership is the Bioproduction of the bio-HDL CER-001 in France.
- Bioengineering redevelopment for the production of bio-HDL and C...
- In past ten years, ONGC's share in India's Oil & Gas production has jumped to 70%.
- Gas output from the block is expected to be profitable for ONGC.
- India is going to start a new pricing regime from 1 APR 2021. ...
• The Fed said “The severe winter weather in the south central region of the country in mid-February accounted for the bulk of the declines in output for the month.”
• The report said along with the industrial production, the manufacturing outp...
- Shipments of China’s smartphones increase in Feb. 2021.
- Smartphone shipments within China jumped 236.6% annually to 21.3 million handsets.
- Xiaomi is known to have ramped up production late last year.
- Coal and Crude Oil have maximum share in the Indian energy consumption.
- Production of petro products/refinery products fall by 13.5% during APR-DEC FY21.
- Oil production reduced in India due to pandemic caused by coronavirus. ...
• The industrial production in the United States surged by 1.6 percent in the month of December, up for the third consecutive time
• The manufacturing went up by 0.8 percent, which is up for the eighth consecutive month, irrespective of production of motor...