Search result for Natural gas
- Greece has become the most important hub for the gas alternative in the south eastern region of Europe
- As the Trans-Adriatic Pipeline or TAP became operational in Greece, the country becomes the most important source of gas in south east E...
- Tokyo Gas Co. and Philippines First Gen Corp. to join in building liquefied natural gas.
- Both the companies plan to launch the construction work in the second half of 2022.
- Tokyo Gas Co. is planning to take on 20 percent ...
- Japan’s Mitsubishi power will supply natural gas-based generation equipment to Thailand.
- Mitsubishi Power Ltd. and Thai electric power producer has signed a contract.
- The gas turbine combined-cycle plant is capable ...
- The Turkish drilling ship has discovered a big natural gas reserve in the Black Sea
- The Turkish president said that, it was Turkey’s biggest natural gas reserve discovered till date
A drilling ship sent from Turkey ...
- Aurora Energy Resources challenged the government for putting a ban on fracking
United Kingdom’s oil company Aurora Energy Resources is planning to challenge the government moratorium on fracking which has been issued at the e...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Russia and Saudi Arabia had a fall out on the issue of cutting oil production further
- Saudi Arabia goes on a free production
- Gets ARAMCO to overproduce to beat Russia in the oil global market
- The financial prospects for the North American natural gas market last year were grim as investors started pulling back and producers announced major spending cuts and layoffs.
- Analysts announce the Canadian natural gas market was in worse...
- Several major OPEC and non-OPEC producers (referred to as OPEC+) to meet in Vienna, Austria today.
- All parties are expected to agree on a deeper round of oil production cuts in an effort to stabilize prices, despite uncertainty over the sc...
- Oil prices plunged into yet another bear market in response to sudden demand destruction caused by factory shutdowns, flight cancellations, and slowdowns in air passenger traffic.
- Experts determined that natural gas is sitting near a four-...
• Chevron Corp is reportedly offering buyouts to decrease its workforce in the U.S. oil exploration and production plants.
• The major oil business is swiftly moving in to reduce costs in the face of a sharp decline in natural oil and gas...
- Saudi Aramco is the world’s biggest energy company owning a production clip of over 10 million barrels per day of oil.
- Aramco is also responsible for single-handedly pumping over 10% of the global crude supply at the lowest productio...
- Japan is the highest importer of LNG in the global market
- U.S exports it’s third highest quantity to Japan
Japan is highly dependent on fossil fuels. The country has remained at the top spot of global importers of l...
- This month, India gears up to import record volumes of LNG as spot prices slump due to the coronavirus outbreak
- The nation is estimated to import almost 2.36 million tonnes by the end of February
- Prices of LNG around the world are plummeting due to international expansion in Australia, Mozambique, Qatar, and Egypt.
- The strong U.S shale gas export drive moving constantly is dropping the global prices even further.
- On Tuesday, Australia’s competition watchdog said that Eastern Australia is expected to display an ample supply of natural gas by the end of 2020.
- However, the watchdog maintains that prices for businesses and industries have not slu...
According to Reuters, Qatar has put on hold the process, for choosing western partners for installing the world’s largest liquefied natural [LNG] gas extraction project, by several months.
With the US increasing its production of LNG, it has put a surplus supply of gas in the mark...
- Qatar is one of the biggest liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporters in the world. However, the coronavirus outbreak has made things difficult for the company.
- At present, Qatar is working with importers in China to reschedule and even re-rou...
- Climate change has led to abrupt seasonal transitions
- The global energy market has declared the phenomenon an absolute disaster
2019’s winter marked the warmest winter remembered by people. Japan’s ski competi...
- Some the world's largest oil businesses have started directing their investments majorly into this commodity over the last few years.
- This shift comes after considering the secular shift to cleaner-burning fuel for power generation in ...