Search result for Natural gas
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Russia and Saudi Arabia had a fall out on the issue of cutting oil production further
- Saudi Arabia goes on a free production
- Gets ARAMCO to overproduce to beat Russia in the oil global market
- The financial prospects for the North American natural gas market last year were grim as investors started pulling back and producers announced major spending cuts and layoffs.
- Analysts announce the Canadian natural gas market was in worse...
- Several major OPEC and non-OPEC producers (referred to as OPEC+) to meet in Vienna, Austria today.
- All parties are expected to agree on a deeper round of oil production cuts in an effort to stabilize prices, despite uncertainty over the sc...
- Oil prices plunged into yet another bear market in response to sudden demand destruction caused by factory shutdowns, flight cancellations, and slowdowns in air passenger traffic.
- Experts determined that natural gas is sitting near a four-...
• Chevron Corp is reportedly offering buyouts to decrease its workforce in the U.S. oil exploration and production plants.
• The major oil business is swiftly moving in to reduce costs in the face of a sharp decline in natural oil and gas...
- Saudi Aramco is the world’s biggest energy company owning a production clip of over 10 million barrels per day of oil.
- Aramco is also responsible for single-handedly pumping over 10% of the global crude supply at the lowest productio...
- Japan is the highest importer of LNG in the global market
- U.S exports it’s third highest quantity to Japan
Japan is highly dependent on fossil fuels. The country has remained at the top spot of global importers of l...
- This month, India gears up to import record volumes of LNG as spot prices slump due to the coronavirus outbreak
- The nation is estimated to import almost 2.36 million tonnes by the end of February
- Prices of LNG around the world are plummeting due to international expansion in Australia, Mozambique, Qatar, and Egypt.
- The strong U.S shale gas export drive moving constantly is dropping the global prices even further.
- On Tuesday, Australia’s competition watchdog said that Eastern Australia is expected to display an ample supply of natural gas by the end of 2020.
- However, the watchdog maintains that prices for businesses and industries have not slu...
According to Reuters, Qatar has put on hold the process, for choosing western partners for installing the world’s largest liquefied natural [LNG] gas extraction project, by several months.
With the US increasing its production of LNG, it has put a surplus supply of gas in the mark...
- Qatar is one of the biggest liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporters in the world. However, the coronavirus outbreak has made things difficult for the company.
- At present, Qatar is working with importers in China to reschedule and even re-rou...
- Climate change has led to abrupt seasonal transitions
- The global energy market has declared the phenomenon an absolute disaster
2019’s winter marked the warmest winter remembered by people. Japan’s ski competi...
- Some the world's largest oil businesses have started directing their investments majorly into this commodity over the last few years.
- This shift comes after considering the secular shift to cleaner-burning fuel for power generation in ...
- As the oldest fuel fund in the state of Georgia, Heating Energy Assistance Team (HEAT) provides energy assistance in the form of a joint venture between state and local governments, businesses, and concerned citizens who generously donate for the com...
- Ten oil refineries in the United States released the cancer-causing chemical benzene in concentrated forms that exceeded specified federal limits for the year 2018-19.
- The results were published through government data involving the green ...
- Buyers of Liquefied Natural Gas in China are readying themselves for oil and gas demand to drop due to the coronavirus epidemic.
The latest figures released by government authorities announced that the virus has inf...
- France’s Total SA, UK’s Tullow Oil, and Canada’s Eco Atlantic will meet soon this month.
- Additional 22 prospects in the region, potentially containing hydrocarbons, identified in the region
Guyana is kno...
- Since the inventory number came out just as expected, natural gas markets across the continent once fell again during the trading session.
- It is clear that there is an absence of any kind of increase in the demand for natural gas as a comm...