Search result for Environment
- France's Environment Minister Barbara Pompili wants to pause the development of warehouses used by online businesses such as Amazon.
- This move can be a setback for the e-commerce giants.
France's newly-appointed En...
- Acciona started Spain’s fir grid-connected floating solar plant
- Plant has 3000 solar PV modules
Acciona has recently completed Spain’s first grid-connecting floating solar farm and will be utilising it as a te...
- Tesla's planned factory outside of Berlin is at early construction stage.
- The construction of factory is moving ahead despite controversy regarding environmental concerns.
- The factory is supposed to be the site for building T...
- Meteorological agency warns about floods and landslides due to heavy rains in Japan.
- Wide areas of western and eastern Japan warned by weather officials.
- Unzen City, Nagasaki Prefecture observed 79 millimeters of hourly rainfall.
- The risk of landslides has...
- Japan’s Environment Ministry to halt funds for coal-fired plant technology.
- Ministry plans to review funds for the nation’s basic energy plan.
- Japan’s infrastructure export strategy outline was approved ...
- Experts say, if man secures wildlife and forests, it would cost only 2% of the amount used in taming down the coronavirus.
In the last century, two infections a year routed from their untamed life and got into people, further wi...
- Emissions from the energy and transport industries observed a rise
- The UK needs to cut 12 megatons of CO2 every year to meet its net-zero target by 2050
Following the easing of COVID-19 lockdow...
As the world continues to battle against COVID-19 pandemic, it may soon have to face another crisis any time soon. This time the crisis will be in form of waste that is being dumped in the ocean. Conservationists are warning that the COVID-19 pandemic may increase the level of pollution in oceans...
- Australia is facing illegal land encroachments for agricultural practices from farmers
- A report is awaited which will give the statistics of 13-year data as to which land is cleared with government sanctioning and which are dealt with...
- Largets rubber glove-making company to debut in trading with IPO of 15billion baht
- The company is going for green arrangements adhering to the balancing nature while helping human policy
Sri Trang Gloves, a Thailand compan...
- We are not sustainable in the ways we are living and producing on the planet
- Social inequality concerns are part of the sustainable development agenda
The UN’s sustainable business chief said that the coronavirus pan...
- Plastic pollution threatens marine life immensely
- Dozens of masks and gloves have found their way into the Mediterranean
Conservationists have warned that the coronavirus pandemic can lead to ocean pollution. I...
• CRPF will be planting 22 lakh saplings on the occasion of World Environment Day
• 195th battalion of the CRPF posted in Chhatisgarh has been successfully doing rainwater harvesting for the people affected by Naxal violence
June 5, World Environ...
According to a report published in Nature Climate Change, Australia’s coastal land is in danger
Mitigation of erosion in a proper way is the solution, says Hannah Power
Sand Dunes are safer z...
- It will affect the ability of forests to store carbon
- It will also adversely affect the endangered wildlife that depends on it
An analysis reveals that climate breakdown and the mass felling of trees has made t...
- All the states and the union territories have been asked to strictly implement relevant rules governing pollution
- COVID-19 lockdown has brought a significant reduction in vehicular activity, industrial activity, etc. due to which air and wa...
- The launch was announced on the occasion of Emirati Children’s Day which is observed every year on 15th March
- It is to promote the engagement of the young generation in environmental sustainability
- Shampoo and conditioner bottles contribute to a major part of non-biodegradable wastes every year
- The cosmetics industry delved into a technique which was quite fashionable in the olden days
Shampoo bars are a great way t...
- It will be undermining investment in clean energy
- It may lead to a slump in global carbon emissions
According to the global energy watchdog, this year the coronavirus health crisis may lead to a slump in global carbo...
- Free public transport is being introduced by Luxemburg
- In England and Wales, one-quarter of car journeys are less than 3 km
With rising concerns over air pollution...