Search result for Artificial intelligence
- The company Intellificial has launched a new framework for empowering the productivity through artificial intelligence
- This solution is going to help the companies to more securely and sustainably implement the intelligent automation ...
- Acer is planning to expand manufacturing and retail operations in India.
- Taiwanese Electronics Company will develop most advanced personal computer products and lifestyle products.
A giant in the market of hardware and ele...
- Delhi-based ed-tech start-up Juana Technologies has launched a new AI called Edufiq.
- Edufiq is an AI-based courseware for budding geniuses.
A leading consultancy and training service provider in the education sector, Juana...
- Sony India Software is going to award scholarships for female students at IISc.
- Scholarship is meant to encourage more women to pursue higher studies at IISc.
- Special attention is being given to engineering and technology so that...
- Samsung hopes that its fully automatic washing machines may achieve 32%.
- So far, Samsung's market share in washing machine category is 24.6%.
With Samsung's Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based washing machine having...
- Samsung has launched AI-powered washing machines in India.
- The new washing machine line-up of Samsung is coming with 21 new models.
- All new models are equipped with AI features.
Samsung has launched an artificia...
- India and USA wish to scale up science & technology relationship.
- Hence, two countries have launched AI-focused forum.
- Secretary of Department of Science & Technology stressed on the need for two countries to have a stron...
- The national Artificial Intelligence Strategy is going to be launched in the United Kingdom
- The Cyber Security Council of UK has announced its plans for publishing the new National Artificial Intelligence Strategy in the year 2021
- The new artificial intelligence is going to be used in Australia for protecting the bees from the Varroa Destructor mite
- A trial has been underway at the Port of Melbourne, that has been involving the new sentinel hives, which is using the...
- Trade unions of UK have called for the legal curbs on the Artificial Intelligence in the workplace
- The novel corona virus pandemic has accelerated the use and adoption of artificial intelligence in the workplaces
- A report says that by 2025, majority funding decisions are likely to be driven by AI and data analytics.
- AI models can help investors to determine viability.
- Based on past investments, market penetration, revenue growth, and cons...
- A new report has found that, the public support for the data innovation in the United Kingdom is depending on the regulation
- The attention in the United Kingdom has been largely centred on the data applications like the contact tracing app...
- Receiving support from Google, ARMMAN is scaling its AI efforts.
- ARMMAN intends to improve maternal health and child health in India.
- Along with a US $ 53, 000 grant, ARMMAN will collaborate with Google Research, to reach 300,000...
• In order to counter China, the United States needs to boost its AI skills and also include by pursuing AI-enabled weapons said an artificial intelligence commission led by former Google CEO Eric Schmidt
• Schmidt said “To win in AI we need more mon...
- The Rolls-Royce marine Artificial Intelligence technology project is going to be receiving the funding of the United Kingdom
- The Ministry of Defence or MOD of the United Kingdom had granted the funding to the company
- The insurance and reinsurance federation has given the warning for the changes in emerging technologies can result in challenging the insurability issues
- The Insurance Europe believes that, the major changes in the emerging technologies ca...
- For geo-spatial AI, Airbus has joined hands with HyperVerge.
- OneAtlas a subsidiary of Airbus is becoming a partner of HyperVerge.
OneAtlas, the geospatial digital platform delivering satellite analytics, imagery, and servi...
- S. Korean telecom companies to expand services with AI technology.
- KT Corp. will work with Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corp. to establish an AI call center.
- SK Telecom Co. has commercialized a cloud-based customer conta...
- New Facebook AI can describe the Facebook pictures better for visually impaired.
- The new technology applies not only to Facebook but to all platforms owned by Facebook.
Facebook has announced new improvements in its artifi...
- Com Olho is the first company in India that has patented Advertising Fraud detection.
- Advertising industry sees the advertising fraud as a serious concern as digital advertising is increasing nowadays.
One of the fastest-g...