Search result for production
- AVS Technologies, a printing firm that used to print pages in 3D and lend printing equipment has since May 2020, it decided to expand its wings in the areas of production of surgical masks due to the demand for them in this dreadful pandemic.
- The nation doesn't manufacture cotton and also wool. Production moved abroad during the 1990s when taxes for materials, garments, and footwear businesses were fundamentally scaled-down, and China had the option to undermine costs and offer more pr...
- Japan Display Inc. to sell part of its panel production facilities to Sharp Corp.
- The panel production plant will be sold for $390 million.
- The company also plans to sell additional facilities to Apple for $85 million.
- Wheat harvesting is limited in Europe due to bad harvest in Britain and France.
- In Germany and Poland, the condition of wheat harvest is better.
Wheat harvesting is ending in Germany and Poland which are the major producer...
• The program will give the racial minorities a chance to experience film making closely
• There is no age bar to join the program
Even as the US reels under more infections and death, people, who can influenc...
- South Korea’s June factory production is growing at a rate quicker than expected.
- In June, the industrial production has surged by 7.2 percent month-on-month, sharply reversing a 7 percent decline in May.
- South Korea...
- Shionogi & Co. to boost COVID-19 vaccine production for 30 million people.
- Shionogi plans to conduct all phases of production in Japan itself.
- The Japanese government also wants to boost its domestic production capac...
- South Korea wants to increase the use of hydrogen as a renewable fuel source.
- Six locations are being consideration by South Korea.
- Plans to conduct feasibility study for every location.
South Korea wishes to co...
- The race to develop an effective COVID vaccine is on.
- It is a big task to make the vaccine available to the masses.
- Many groups have come up to produce the vaccine and make it available...
- With all industries shutting down due to coronavirus outbreak, industrial production in Japan declined in April 2020.
- Maximum recession and loss were witnessed in the motor vehicles industry.
- Data from METI confirmed recession wh...
- Ongoing coronavirus outbreak has caused a sudden decline in smart phones sales.
- The first quarter had an all time low demand of smart phones.
- The production of smart phones has be...
Some body’s loss in some body’s gain, this saying holds true for the global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industry. While the majority of industries and businesses are witnessing massive decline in their sales, courtesy of coronavirus pandemic as most of the countries are still ...
- Kia Motors has extended the domestic shutdown of its production plants.
- The shutdown comes due to slow global demand over the rising pandemic.
- The company has decided to shut its No.2 line in Gwangju for two weeks. ...
- LG Electronics Inc. will move two of the country’s TV production line.
- The relocation will happen by the end of the year to Indonesia.
- The company currently runs six domestic TV production lines in its home country....
- Samsung Electronics Co. invests $8 billion to expand its foundry production line.
- Samsung currently has five foundry production lines in its home country.
- This would be the chip-making giant’s sixth production line....
- Broadway reopening has no scheduled date
- Frozen grossed 1 million on an average
The pandemic has left no aspect of life untouched. Arts, showbiz and entertainment are hence not spared. In fact, in many of phased out reopening, Theatres an...
• Apple may shift one fifth of its production to India
• Apple will ask its contractors, Foxconn and Wistron to produce smartphones worth $40 billion in India
Technology giant Apple Inc. is planning to move nearly 20 percent of its production cap...
- Crude oil is more than in abundance today
- With pandemic shutting down economies and travel, there is an urgent need for storage
- Oil tankers and crude oil storage firms are enjoying one of the best periods in their businesses
- The Chinese economy took a beating at 6.8% contraction for its first quarter
- GDP might slow down to 2.5%
One of the largest economies of the world, China have taken an economic beating in the wake of the covid-19 pandemic too. As Ch...
- The Chinese economy is getting back on its feet
- Spanish government makes a deal with China for testing kits and safety clothes
As China recovered from coronavirus and its production took off again, the rest of the world continues to ...