Search result for natural
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Russia and Saudi Arabia had a fall out on the issue of cutting oil production further
- Saudi Arabia goes on a free production
- Gets ARAMCO to overproduce to beat Russia in the oil global market
- The decline in commodity prices, especially in oil and gas prices in the last several days has spelled disaster for several global producers in the market.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company provided a brief update on its response to the decli...
- 2011’s nuclear disaster meant Japan had to close down 54 nuclear power plants
- Japanese people sought energy sources at the global level to meet the country’s energy needs
The foreign tankers at Japanese ports ...
- Studies have found herbal medicines and ingredients have the same effect in pain management as pharmaceutical drugs.
An herb may be used as a whole plant or a part of the plant for its scent, therapeutic properties,...
- Several major OPEC and non-OPEC producers (referred to as OPEC+) to meet in Vienna, Austria today.
- All parties are expected to agree on a deeper round of oil production cuts in an effort to stabilize prices, despite uncertainty over the sc...
- “Horses sweat, men perspire and women merely glow” is a common figure of speech which is boosted by the deodorant industry
- Deodorants and antiperspirants are vital as an arsenal against the sweat odor
- Japan is the highest importer of LNG in the global market
- U.S exports it’s third highest quantity to Japan
Japan is highly dependent on fossil fuels. The country has remained at the top spot of global importers of l...
- Goat milk soap for a healthy skin
- Several benefits from goat milk soap
- Chemical-free, handmade soap for the skin
For people with dry or sensitive skin or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis goat mil...
- This month, India gears up to import record volumes of LNG as spot prices slump due to the coronavirus outbreak
- The nation is estimated to import almost 2.36 million tonnes by the end of February
According to Reuters, Qatar has put on hold the process, for choosing western partners for installing the world’s largest liquefied natural [LNG] gas extraction project, by several months.
With the US increasing its production of LNG, it has put a surplus supply of gas in the mark...
- Oenosato Natural Farm is known for its free-range eggs
- The farm owner has launched the Coco Café, sought after for its fluffy pancakes
The farm is hidden in Tottori Prefecture’s Yazu town. The owner Riichiro ...
- “Stop the Water While Using Me!”, a natural beauty brand has been acquired by Beiersdorf
- Its business process will be managed separately
Nivea manufacturer Beiersdorf has acquired the smaller company. Th...
- Climate change has led to abrupt seasonal transitions
- The global energy market has declared the phenomenon an absolute disaster
2019’s winter marked the warmest winter remembered by people. Japan’s ski competi...
- Ten oil refineries in the United States released the cancer-causing chemical benzene in concentrated forms that exceeded specified federal limits for the year 2018-19.
- The results were published through government data involving the green ...
- Buyers of Liquefied Natural Gas in China are readying themselves for oil and gas demand to drop due to the coronavirus epidemic.
The latest figures released by government authorities announced that the virus has inf...
- Spot prices for Asian liquefied natural gas (LNG) plummeted to multi-year lows in this week.
- This is suspected to be pressured by a lack of demand to consume abundant supplies.
The milder-than-usual winter months in both ...
Artificial intelligence has become such a vital part of various sectors and industries for cutting down time, as well as, cost which then allows the human workers to take care of more harder tasks in addition to creating more advancements. At the same time, artificial intelligence is also used fo...
- TMC to supply three marine ALS compressors to each of the seven LNG carriers and 21 compressor units under the contract
- 7 LNG new builds each to have a cargo capacity of 174000 m3 to be delivered in 2020 and 2021.
Shale drillers have extracted so much gas for several months, its supply is overwhelmingly more than its demand.
In the last week, prices dropped briefly below USD 2/million British thermal units for the first time since 2016. It traded below the threshold once again this week. At a lev...