Search result for Vaccine
- 29 people in Norway have died after receiving the first shot of the Novel corona virus vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech
- The official reports of the allergic reactions have been very rare as the governments are rushing the roll out ...
- The first batch of the COVID-19 vaccine has arrived in Bhopal.
- The vaccine was manufactured in Pune.
The first batch of coronavirus vaccine in India has arrived in Bhopal. The consignment of vaccine was dispatched to Bhopa...
• Joe Biden on Friday announced his plan to inoculate 100 million Americans with the coronavirus vaccines within first 100 days of his administration
• The US President-elect also talked about the importance of vaccinating front line essential workers and ...
• According to Dench, she got vaccinated a week ago and will be getting her second dose in few months
• Talking to the BBC News, Dench said “I have (had the coronavirus vaccine). I had one a week ago so I think my next is something like 11 weeks time...
- The company Pfizer has temporarily reduced the delivery of the number of the covid-19 vaccine doses to Europe
- The Norwegian Institute of Public Health have received a message stating that, the delivery of the vaccine will be reduced from n...
- S. Korean President instructs Chief of KDCA to lead COVID-19 vaccine program.
- KDCA Commissioner briefed Moon on her plans to administer vaccinations through a pan-government program.
- The Blue House reported the vaccinatio...
- Ireland has been the second highest country in the European Union for the administration of the novel corona virus vaccine
- According to the world data report, the report has calculated that, 1.57 percent of the population of Ireland have b...
- Regardless of whether a Covid-19 immunization demonstrates to have a lower sickness avoidance rate in certain preliminaries, it could at present save lives, an exceptionally regarded virologist, Dr. Yong Poovorawan said on Thursday
• This announcement by Pfizer and BioNTech was a part of a presentation at a health care conference
• BioNTech said a new production site in Marburg, Germany is likely to become operational by the end of next month
• The director of the WHO,...
- An overview delivered Tuesday has indicated a probable low acknowledgment rate in Hong Kong for Covid antibodies as the public authority gets ready to dispatch a free open program
Just 37 percent of 1,200 grown-ups overviewed would a...
- Australia's prime medical officer Prof Paul Kelly, and infections specialists have protected about 54m portions of a Covid-19 immunization made by Oxford University and the drug organization AstraZeneca, amid concerns the antibody won't be ade...
- The government of Belgium will be purchasing 7.5 million corona virus vaccine of Pfizer and BioNTech
- The 7.5 million vaccine doses will be a addition to the current agreement for the delivery of 5.1 million corona virus vaccine doses ...
- The current fiscal year witnessed increase in the registration of vehicles across India in December 2020.
- Combined sales of passenger vehicles and two-wheelers witnessed a growth of 11% year-on-year.
- FADA said that the announceme...
- S. Korean President announces free of charge COVID-19 vaccines to the country people.
- The country will start the COVID-19 vaccines phases starting next month.
- The President vowed to make last efforts in the stalled North ...
- The national health authority of France has given the approval to the corona virus vaccine developed by the company Moderna
- This has also been followed by a validation of the European Union on Wednesday along with the United Kingdom which ...
• Out of these 4,400 cases 21 were determined to be anaphylaxis, a life threatening allergic reaction that occurs rarely after vaccination, with onset typically within few hours
• As per the CDC report, total 1,893,360 first doses of Pfizer-BioNTech corona...
- The executive commission of the European Union have accepted the covid-19 vaccine developed by the novel corona virus
- The European Commission have given the permission for the conditional marketing for the corona virus vaccine
- South Korea govt. plans to provide emergency handouts to small business owners.
- The government plans to do so by early February, around the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The government will provide US$8.6 billion in relief fund...
- The medical agency of Finland has reported the first adverse reaction to the Pfizer and BioNTech corona virus vaccine
- Any of the further details of the reports of the reaction has not been disclosed because of the confidentiality of the pa...
- Thailand to retain its first Covid-19 immunizations from China's Sinovac Biotech Ltd in next month, permitting the nation in a resurgence of the Covid flare-up to start vaccinating individuals with the most elevated dangers for diseases