Search result for Vaccine
- Japan considers allowing pharmacists to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
- The plan comes as Japan aims to boost vaccination process.
- Online bookings for inoculations for the elderly began from Monday.
- Around 30 pre...
- SK bioscience of South Korea has received European Union Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification.
- The certification will approve the production and processing line and quality check system of the COVID-19 vaccines.
• With these 20 million doses, the country’s tally of shared vaccines will go up to 80 million
• Announcing the additional 20 million COVID-19 doses, the US President said "We will not use our vaccines to secure favours from other countries.&rdq...
- The new dosing schedule for Covishield, the Indian vaccine for coronavirus has been updated in CoWin.
- The new dosing schedule will allow the person to get the second shot of the virus after 12-16 weeks of taking the first shot.
• Talking about this initiative, the US President Joe Biden said the vaccine is safe, effective, easy, fast and free, and this is one more giant step on our fight against the pandemic
• The United States took this decision to safeguard middle and high scho...
- A UK study found that, mixing covid-19 vaccine doses are safe but it increases the risk of side effects
- The findings at this stage are limited to the reactogenicity or how the people feel after receiving the vaccines
- Japan govt. to set aside $4.7 billion for FY 2021 in reserve funds.
- The funds will be earmarked to purchase more COVID-19 vaccines.
- Pfizer is expected to supply 50 million doses from July through September.
- The first batch of Sputnik V, the Russian coronavirus vaccine, has reached India and will be available in the market by next week.
- Sputnik V is expected to be produced in India from July 2021 onwards.
- India is looking forward to...
• President Biden said "I think it's a great milestone. A great day. It's been made possible by the extraordinary success we've had in vaccinating so many Americans so quickly.”
• The US President said fully vaccinated people are at ...
- S. Korea receives new batch of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
- S. Korea received new 835,000 doses of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccines.
- S. Korea vaccinated a total of 3.71 million people, or 7.2 percent of the populatio...
- The government of Australia has set its new aim for vaccinating all the adults by the end of 2021
- Josh Frydenberg also said that, they do not know what is around the corner with respect to the novel corona virus
- Australia has signed a deal for 25 million doses of the covid-19 vaccine developed by Moderna
- The covid-19 vaccines are yet to be approved by the medicine’s regulator of Australia
On Thursday, Scott Morrison, who is...
• Dr. Harsh Vardhan further said that various measures are being taken by the Union Government to ramp up vaccine production in the country
• According to the Indian Health Minister, India will touch 8 crores doses by May 2021, and if everything goes well,...
- Unicef has called on United Kingdom to give 20 percent of covid-19 vaccines to the other countries
- Unicef said that, United Kingdom will still have enough vaccines to vaccine every adult by end of July 2021
According to t...
- Japan planning to inoculate children between 12 & 15 against COVID-19.
- Japan has so far authorized vaccine developed by Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE.
- The details of the plan if the children can receive free shots with ...
• Daniel B Smith was recently appointed as Charge d'Affaires in order to oversee and coordinate the US' assistance to India in dealing with the pandemic
According to Daniel B Smith, the Charge D'Affaires of the US embassy, the United States is consi...
• This statement from the US comes after India banned exports and prioritized production for domestic requirements after it was witnessing a second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic
According to the statement issued by the United States on Monday, it has been worki...
• The vaccination is likely to start immediately after the federal vaccine advisory committee issues recommendations for using Pfizer’s vaccine in 12 to 15-year-olds
• The country of Canada recently became the first to expand use of the jab to 12 and...
• The United States recently decided to support a proposal to waive intellectual-property protections for Covid-19 vaccines
According to the US officials, the Joe Biden administration is going through ways to ensure that while the waiver of COVID-19 vaccine sho...
- S. Korea to provide $8,970 for people with COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
- A causal link between a COVID-19 vaccine injection and side effects needs to be proven for the payout.
- The expanded medical expense coverage is sai...