Search result for United Kingdom
- Amid coronavirus surge, India has received medical supplies from Romania, Russia, and UK.
- India has received medical supplies from UAE and many other countries.
- Supplies includes oxygen concentrators and medicines.
• The United States' delegation to the Group of Seven foreign ministers' meeting in London will go hassle free and all activities will go as planned said Ned Price
• On the other hand, the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken met his Indian counter...
• President Biden’s administration on several occasions had said that it would seek to reset links with various allies disrupted during the reign of former US President Donald Trump
• President Biden will start his travel with addressing the G-7 Summ...
- Many European countries have stopped using Astrazeneca vaccine for COVID-19.
- UK regulator MHRA insists that Astrazeneca vaccine is safe.
- MHRA believes that the benefits of the vaccine regarding COVID-19 prevention outweigh the ri...
- TCS and Wockhardt are among the big investment wins in the UK.
- DIT confirmed this news.
- The two ministers also discussed the supply of COVID vaccine from India to UK.
Indian technology giant Tata Consultancy Ser...
- The CBD oil made from dragonfly has been aiming for leading the field from the seed to the shelf of the stores
- The dragonfly CBD oil is a relatively new product, and it has been tried by more than six million people in the United Kingdom
- The government of Spain is has decided to extend the ban on the travellers arriving from the United Kingdom
- The exceptions are made for those travellers or people, who are having the citizenships of Spain
The government o...
- China urges the U.K to stop interfering in China’s internal affairs over Hong Kong.
- British Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab made a remark over the arrests of politicians and activists in Hong Kong.
- China’s Fore...
- KDCA confirms UK return S. Korean nationals to have new COVID-19 strain.
- An elderly man with three of his family members has contracted COVID-19.
- On Monday, the country added 808 more COVID-19 cases.
- S. Korea h...
- The top medicine regulatory agency of the United Kingdom will be reviewing the covid-19 vaccine candidate developed by Oxford University
- This move is going to help in boosting the chances of the corona virus vaccine for getting the approva...
- Boris Johnson and the top officials of the European Union have paused the talks on the post-Brexit trade for bridging an array of differences
- As the discussions have been paused, the leaders of the European Union and the United Kingdom wil...
- The technology giant Google again faces an investigation in the United Kingdom for revamping the company’s advertising data
- The new technology will be removing the third-party cookies, which will be allowing the users to be tracked a...
- The court in France had rejected the extradition request of United Kingdom for the convicted ex-Barclays trader
- The trader was accused of a crime, which was not considered as a crime in France at that time
The former Barc...
- The prime minister of United Kingdom has said that, the covid-19 lockdown, which has been imposed in the country will not have any impact on the Premier League
- The Football Association or FA of United Kingdom is still waiting for the furth...
- The chairman of the United Kingdom’s vaccine task force said that, the corona virus vaccine may be available before Christmas
- Two phase three trials of the corona virus vaccine are now underway in the United Kingdom
- The HS1 Ltd company have been aiming to be the first railway in the United Kingdom which will be running entirely on the renewable energy
- The operator of the high-speed line between channel tunnel Kent and London have made ambitious plans ...
- Japan and the UK signed the most anticipated post-BREXIT free trade agreement.
- Foreign Minister of Japan and British International Trade Secretary signed the same.
- The agreement will remove tariffs on Japanese cars in sta...
- The passengers who will be travelling from the United Kingdom to Hong Kong and Italy must undergo a one-hour corona virus test at the Heathrow Airport
- The one-hour rapid tests have been introduced from Tuesday at the Heathrow Airport for t...
- The Guild esports has announced that the company has signed a three year, 3.6 million sponsorship deal with an unknown financial technology-based firm in Europe
- This deal is the first major sponsorship deal agreed by Guild Esports after it...
- The National Farmer’s Union or NFU of United Kingdom has been calling on the parliament for adopting an amendment to the Agriculture bill
- The government have won vote in the common talks for rejecting the House of Lords amendment Bil...