Search result for United Kingdom
- The HS1 Ltd company have been aiming to be the first railway in the United Kingdom which will be running entirely on the renewable energy
- The operator of the high-speed line between channel tunnel Kent and London have made ambitious plans ...
- Japan and the UK signed the most anticipated post-BREXIT free trade agreement.
- Foreign Minister of Japan and British International Trade Secretary signed the same.
- The agreement will remove tariffs on Japanese cars in sta...
- The passengers who will be travelling from the United Kingdom to Hong Kong and Italy must undergo a one-hour corona virus test at the Heathrow Airport
- The one-hour rapid tests have been introduced from Tuesday at the Heathrow Airport for t...
- The Guild esports has announced that the company has signed a three year, 3.6 million sponsorship deal with an unknown financial technology-based firm in Europe
- This deal is the first major sponsorship deal agreed by Guild Esports after it...
- The National Farmer’s Union or NFU of United Kingdom has been calling on the parliament for adopting an amendment to the Agriculture bill
- The government have won vote in the common talks for rejecting the House of Lords amendment Bil...
- The prime minister of United Kingdom said that, it was now time for preparing for a no-trade deal Brexit in 10 weeks
- The prime minister announced the decision as the European Union had been refusing the negotiation completely
- Phoenix Group and forged a partnership with TCS.
- The two partners have launched an enhanced client analytics tool to help workplace pension clients.
In a partnership with the global information technology (IT) services lea...
- rlaxx TV is now available in Germany and the UK.
- It is offered on many smart TVs.
- Free ad-supported service combines linear channels offer the flexibility of Video on Demand (VoD).
- rlaxx TV is available as a premium se...
- PwC has overseen the sale of Nationwide Accident Repair Services and its subsidiaries.
- PwC was appointed for the company’s administration.
- Almost 2,350 jobs have been saved by the deal.
PwC has overseen th...
- Tourism is increasing in Viscri village of Romania.
- UNESCO recognizes this village as World Heritage.
- Prince Charles owns a traditional farmhouse in this village.
Viscri village in central Romania may have a pop...
- A new multi-million-pound music arena to be named after a supermarket chain
- The arena will be named as the ‘Co-op Live’ after the retail company made the partnership with the Oak View Group or OVG for constructing a site at the...
- Due to lockdown aimed to contain the spread of coronavirus, economy of UK came to a standstill.
- The business of entertainment industry was severely hit.
- British entertainment industry wants insurance help from the government.
- Industry confederates in UK want government to introduce eco-friendly jobs.
- Industry confederates want the use of low-carbon technologies to increase.
The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has urged the United Kingdo...
- The BBB wants to examine the recipients of its emergency loans amid the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Professionals from RSM and KPMG have been hired by the bank to investigate the loans and uncover cases of fraud.
- Some firms receivin...
- The company ‘Octopus Energy’ has been planning to create 1,000 new technology jobs across various sites for making the United Kingdom the ‘Silicon Valley of Energy’
- The company will be recruiting graduates at the ne...
- The lockdown imposed in the UK impacted the UK’s arts, entertainment, and recreation industry maximum, in a negative way.
- Highest number of entertainment firms are at the risk of collapse.
- More than half of workers in enter...
- Aqua Africa is getting loan worth £ 27 million from UKEF.
- Aqua Africa will use these grants for financing clean energy project.
- The clean energy is meant to be solar powered technology that would to deliver five liters of w...
- Manchester City have made an agreement with Benfica for signing the Defender Ruben Dias for 68 million euros
- Nicolas Otamendi will go the other way, which will be a separate transfer for 15 million euros
Manchester City h...
- A senior Conservative MP has suggested coronavirus testing to be introduced at UK airports.
- He says that the proposed move can cut quarantine period to “less than five days”.
Former Brexit Secretary David Davis...
- The European Union vice-president have rejected the re-negotiation of the Brexit withdrawal agreement
- The European bloc has threatened to walk away from the trade talks with United Kingdom unless the prime minister changes the bill by the ...