Search result for UNITED KINGDOM
- The future of the UK’s health and safety status is at risk due to Brexit.
- Brexit will be effective very soon.
The European Union (EU) and United Kingdom (UK) hold high reputation due to health and safety law, particu...
- UK’s future access to the EU’s Financial Markets is looking patchy due to Brussels which has limited the activities
United Kingdom’s future access to the European Union financial markets is looking increasingly dap...
- UK and Japan are together shaping up a trade deal.
- This deal is an agreement between both countries to protect business encryption keys.
The UK’s post-Brexit trade deal with Japan shaping up. Both countries have agre...
- The UK government has decided to impose 14-day quarantine on everyone arriving from Spain.
- Spain PM is angry with quarantine order.
- Spain PM deems the order as “unjust”.
Claiming that tourists in mos...
- Alexander Dennis is sacking 650 employees.
- Due to coronavirus pandemic, the company has received no orders since MAR 2020.
- Some vehicles are already under-construction.
The bus maker Alexander Dennis is sacking ...
- Russia has launched a military satellite called Kosmos from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome.
- British defense ministry claims that from Russian satellite, there is a provocative test of a projectile which is like a weapon.
- The British def...
- British government has banned Huawei from participating in the rollout of 5G networks in UK.
- Huawei has decided to open three stores in UK.
- Huawei still values UK market.
Days after the British government banned...
- Analysis by Labor Party finds increasing percentage of benefit claimants all over UK.
- Despite influx of visitors, various businesses in tourist destinations are unable to reopen fully
- Lack of early season trade is causing busines...
- GlaxoSmithKline has bought 10% stake worth £ 130 million in CureVac.
- Stake of 10% is part of deal between two companies that could eventually be worth more than £ 800 million.
The British pharmaceutical company...
- A report in Russia has revealed that failed to assess the Kremlin attempts to interfere with the 2016 Brexit referendum.
- Intelligence and security committee has published long-delayed findings on Russian influence over UK politics.
- United Kingdom recorded the highest death rates due to Covid-19 pandemic
The United Kingdom saw some of the biggest rises in deaths rates in Europe in several months until the mid of June which was shown according t...
- It appears that trade differences between Germany may not resolve before Brexit deadline ends.
- German industry leaders fear that Brexit talks with the UK may fail.
- German industry leaders are worried that it is "almost inevi...
- Consumer spending has recovered near pre-pandemic levels but recession still in UK.
- At the fastest pace in five years, UK private sector business activity grew in JUL 2020.
British economy can hope for a rapid recovery fro...
- Ofgem has asked network operators to accelerate their decarbonisation efforts.
- Ofgem has planned separate budget of billions of pounds for infrastructure upgrades to aid decarbonization.
- Experts fear that nothing significant can h...
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel is expecting realism from the UK in the ongoing trade and security talks.
- Whole European Union is paying attention to Brexit negotiations.
Angela Merkel’s government wishes for more re...
- Global GDP may rise by about US $ 12 trillion in 2040 due to health investment.
- Increase in healthcare investment can help reduce the number of health problems suffered by the global population.
- A new study has suggested that the...
- British government is offering grants worth up to £ 75,000 to the UK space sector.
- Government is offering grants to develop new space technologies for commercial purpose and bring them closer to market.
- The funding from the...
- Suffolk Punch is a rare breed of horses in UK that is close to extinction.
- Right now, only 72 Suffolk Punch horses.
- Doctors want to ensure birth of new mares as a key to the survival of this endangered species.
- First e...
- BREXIT deal; Britain urging businesses and individuals to be prepared for Dec.31
- By the end of the year, the BREXIT transition period will start.
- Britain and the EU are still under talks with regards to a trade deal. ...
- Primark will not take advantage of the British Government’s employer’s scheme.
- The government is investing $37 million to bring back the employers from furlough.
- Primark reported a loss of $821 million in net...