Search result for Singapore
- Yoshini Spirits is going to launch a new whisky.
- Named Umiki Whisky, it is going to debut in Singapore.
- Later, the whisky is also going to be launched in other South East Asian countries.
Japan‘s Yoshino S...
- Lazada, Alibaba's online store, managed to raise its business in the pandemic
- Lockdown restrictions raised the online sale
- Lazlive is the new black of online shopping business in Singapore
- Singapore opens again as the unlocking lockdown starts
- Schools will open soon as government gears for other opening measures
Singapore trade minister Chan Chun Sing said on Monday that Singapore will soon experience a...
- Temasek, Singapore state investor joined Facebook-backed digital currency project Libra.
- Facebook released its vision for libra last year stating that Libra is an alternative global digital payment system where a single token would be back...
- Huawei hosted the Singapore OptiX club which is an online technology webinar.
- The Huawei OptiXtrans DC908 is designed to fulfill the growing demands of network capacity expansion across the globe.
- In February 2020, Huawei OptiXt...
- Overseas Chinese Banking Corp. (OCBC) has doubled its loan loss provisions due to coronavirus pandemic.
- It also slumped by 43% in first-quarter net profit.
- This slump has marked the lowest in seven years.
- Stocks of Addvalue Technologies gained 16.7 percent.
- Healthcare and pharma related securities were also among the most traded stocks.
- Medtecs International Corporation gained 5.7 percent.
- Alibaba has bought half of a $1.2 billion skyscrapers in Singapore.
- The Chinese tech giant will purchase the stake in the 50-floor AXA Tower in downtown Singapore.
- The deal will be the biggest in Singapore since 2017.
- London-based IHS Markit has acquired Catena Technologies, a Singapore-based regulatory trade reporting company.
- The deal also covers adding Catena platform to IHS Markit’s MarkitServ reporting solution.
- Catena offers thoug...
- LYC Healthcare Bhd will be acquiring a 51% stake in Singapore based T&T Medical Group Pte Ltd.
- The stakes will be for S$7.29 million which is equivalent to RM22.27 million.
- LYC is expecting that the deal will enhance the gro...
After the collapse in demand for oil, majority of countries are in the race of purchasing maximum crude oil that too at a dream rate. South Korea is fourth-largest country in Asia when it comes to commercial storage capacity. Apparently South Korea has completely has run out of it’s oil sto...
Incumbent Mayor of the capital city of Kanagawa Prefecture, Fumiko Hayashi has decided to take back her words which she recently spoke about Integrated Resort (IR) process in Yokohama. Initially Mayor Hayashi had stated that things related to IR process will happen on time, but not she is speakin...
- Malaysians in a joint venture with Singapore on COVID-19 will not allow return of fellow employees to their homes until certain conditions are discussed.
- According to Malaysian Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yakoob. Until the changes are understood and concluded, they will n...
- A high-seas robbery was being played out in the South Asian seas.
- The sea patrol was vigilant as ever and said that this is the reemergence of the sea pirates in Malacca Strait
A high-seas robbery was unfolding in the South Asian seas with a big drama precedin...
SINGAPORE AIRLINES UNTIES THE SHACKLES WROUGHT BY CORONAVIRUS: TICKS INVESTORS FOR US $ 10.5 BILLION
- Singapore Airlines lines up investors for S$15 billion
- Sale of stocks to prop up business due to the corona virus outbreak
Singapore Airlines in a move to turn around its economy which has been hit badly on account of coronavirus outbreak is floating shares an...
- Malaysians commute daily to Singapore for work
- Singapore relies heavily on Malay workforce
- Singapore government will help in accommodating the Malaysians in hotels and dormitories
The news that Malaysians in thousands are enter...
- Corporations have asked their employees to avoid travelling to Japan
- Fashion show cancelled at Japan; Indian companies ask their Japanese partners to avoid travel
Japan is losing its tourists and business at a fast pace d...
The Live Nation-owned Ticketmaster announced the expansion of its Asia operations. With the purchase of Tixcraft in Taiwan, Ticketmaster is all set to expand its operations in Taiwan. Ticketmaster is also launching in Singapore. Expansion in these two countries will increase Ticketmaster’s ...
Singapore – In a rare show of gratitude towards the thousands of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals working tirelessly during the recent crisis of coronavirus, PM Lee, has decided to thank all those involved in the efforts to contain the deadly virus. This has certainly put ...
International research firm (Kantar) has noted that Singapore will see a substantial shift towards cycling and walking as a mode of transport by the turn of this decade, as the country’s population is expected to exceed 6.3 million the fastest mode of transport is expected to be cycles, it ...