Search result for Singapore
- S. Korean airlines to raise fuel surcharges from June.
- The amount will be raised specifically for international routes.
- One-way tickets on international routes surcharge will range from 3,600 won to 20,400 won.
• While Facebook is funding two projects, Google has participated in one of the projects that will link Singapore to the western coast of the United States
• According to Facebook, the couple of transpacific conduits will help in expanding the capacity acr...
- Australia and Singapore had discussed the possibility of an air travel bubble for restarting the tourism
- This allowing be allowing the residents for travelling the two countries without being quarantined for two weeks
• Bybit will adhere to the ban by FCA
• UK users will not be served by the exchange
The Financial Cond...
- At the point when he held his first instructional meeting with the Singapore players soon after being named in June 2019, Japanese lead trainer Tatsuma Yoshida felt a key quality was deficient in the team
It's vital to play with ...
- Guardians who will have a second child from this year will get more monetary help through their youngster's CDA (Child Development Account)
The Government will twice the sum it will coordinate for-dollar in the CDA from S$3,000 t...
- Three of the 10 laborers who suffered burns in a fire at a mechanical structure in Tuas have passed on, said Commissioner for Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Silas Sng
Another five are in critical condition, while two specialists h...
• This innovation facility is Dell’s first of this kind that has been built outside the United States to research in areas including edge computing, augmented reality and data analytics
• Over 160 new roles would be added by year-end to support the i...
- Amazon has lost a court case against Future Group and Reliance in India.
- Amazon can approach Supreme Court.
Amazon India has lost a court against Future Group in the Delhi High Court. Overturning the an order from Si...
- The Health Sciences Authority (HSA) has allowed interval authorization for Moderna's COVID-19 antibody to be utilized in Singapore for individuals matured 18 years or more
The inoculation system put together by Moderna requires t...
- Singapore intends to facilitate a deeper partnership and business relations between the ASEAN and India.
- Singapore believes that stronger business relations would be benefit everyone in the region and ensure greater access to opportunities....
- Coronavirus observation testing will be stretched out to cover stallholders, retailers, those working in the food and refreshment industry, and food conveyance laborers working in the Chinatown region till Chinese New Year
- Coronavirus immunizations have started for Singapore Armed Forces faculty, with plans set up to inoculate most of SAF's dynamic powers by the center of this current year, said the Ministry of Defense (MINDEF) in a Facebook post on Thursday (Jan 21...
- Science and technology have assumed a basic part in combatting COVID-19 and will give nations an edge in handling the following pandemic, said Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat
Mr. Heng said that this was one of three basics that ...
- Singapore's non-oil domestic exports (NODX) bounced back by 6.8 percent year-on-year in December, for the most part, because of an ascent in shipments of non-electronic items, for example, specific apparatus and non-money related gold. Hardware li...
- Air India Express is using a robotic device fitted with an UV lamp system to sanitize its aircrafts.
- New technology is being used to disinfect and clean aircrafts efficiently.
- Surfaces inside aircraft are touched by both passenge...
- Amazon‘s Indian partner wants to sell its retail assets in India to Reliance Industries.
- Amazon has filed an appeal in an Indian court against this decision.
In an Indian court, Amazon.com Inc. has filed an appeal in...
- There have been no disturbances to supply chains among Singapore and Malaysia after the last reported further strides to control the spread of COVID-19 this week, Trade and Industry Minister Chan Chun Sing said
Coronavirus cases in M...
- Twelve Cupcakes was fined S$119,500 for coming up short on seven workers of about S$114,000 more than two years
The local brand, which was established by the previous DJ Daniel Ong and Jaime Teo in 2011 and later purchased over by In...
- Singapore's joblessness rate in November succumbed to the first run through in 2020, a sign that the most exceedingly awful could be over for the work market amid the COVID-19 pandemic
The general joblessness rate in November was...