Search result for Rocket
South Korea is now going to join the advanced spacefaring nations on Oct 21, as the country is attempting to put a 1-tonne payload into orbit using its first native rocket.
- South Korea to join space exploration competition
- It beco...
- OneWeb is going to complete the construction of constellation
- They are competing with Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
Russian Soyuz rocket while carrying 34 satellites from British operator OneWeb was launched into space. The com...
Virgin Galactic flights have been grounded by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration against the pending mishap probe
- Virgin Galactic barred from flying its spaceships
- The probe in a mishap is still under investigation which took place in July
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has barred Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo f...
- Locals witness rockets being launched across Kabul airport
- Taliban reveals their supreme leader
Kabul airport witnessed a number of rockets being fired in the air on Monday. The locals also reported, hearing the sound of r...
- China’s Tianzhou-2 successfully docked with Tianhe.
- The cargo craft Tianzhou-2 carries supplies, equipment and propellant.
- The Long March-7 Y3 rocket, carrying Tianzhou-2, blasted off from the Wenchang Spacecraft La...
• The United States said it recognises Israel's legitimate right to defend itself
• Answering to a question related to the killing of Palestinian children by the Israeli military, Price said, the US takes deaths on both sides seriously
• Some countries, including America, are hyping up the issue even though the rocket debris was burnt on the re-entry into the atmosphere said China
• The debris of China's largest rocket that went out-of-control re-entered earth’s atmosphere, and...
• The US' the Aerospace Corporation made a tweet which read as “Our latest prediction for #LongMarch5B CZ-5B rocket body reentry is 09 May 2021 04:19 UTC + 8 hours.”
According to the US' space-focused research and development centre, the deb...
• As per CNN, the US Space Command is tracking the trajectory of the rocket in the middle of all the concerns about where its debris may make an impact
According to the United States Department of Defense, it has been tracking the Chinese Long March 5B-rocket t...
- DRDO has developed new technology to protect Indian naval ships from missile attacks.
- The Advanced Chaff Technology can safeguard the naval ships against missile attacks from enemy.
The Defense Research and Development Org...
- China to construct its 5th rocket launch site.
- .Ningbo city will invest $3 billion in a rocket launch centre in the county of Xiangshan.
- The upcoming launch pad will be capable of launching 100 missions a year.
- KARI conducted its final combustion tests on homegrown ‘Nuri’ rocket.
- The rocket is aimed for launch later this year.
- This will be Nuri’s second launch; it aims to carry a 1.5-ton satellite slated for Ma...
- S. Korea announces an investment of $549 million for space projects.
- S. Korea will invest in its first homegrown rocket and develop new satellites.
- In October 2021, S. Korea plans to launch its first locally built Nuri ro...
• A communications satellite for Turkey was sent by SpaceX into orbit through its Falcon 9 rocket, lifting off from Cape Canaveral, Fla. at 9:15 p.m. EST.
• The Elon Musk-led company confirmed that it had successfully deployed the Turksat 5A satellite, whi...
- China’s CZ-8 carrier rocket ready to be launched on Sunday.
- The rocket has the potential to be reusable and could also cut launching costs.
- The new rocket will have non-toxic propellants and has a capacity of at lea...
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and JAXA operated H2A rocket launches on Sunday.
- The Japan government-operated satellite was also launched in the rocket.
- The other satellite launched in the rocket is operated by JAXA per se.<...
- Coupang was selected as the most visited online retail platform by millennials in a survey conducted by the UnivTomorrow Research Laboratory for the Twenties, the firm said Tuesday.
- The survey also showed that 47.1 percent of millennial Koreans have joined the Rocket Wow Club, ...
- Japanese startup Astroscale to launch a satellite into orbit next March.
- The launch of the satellite is a test mission to remove space debris.
- The satellite will be carried into space by a Russian Soyuz rocket.
- The country's largest e-commerce firm Coupang has been replicating every business strategy its U.S. role idol Amazon has adopted.
- Its recent move to start its own over-the-top (OTT) service seems to be a move to offer video on demand (VOD) streaming services like that of Am...
• It is being said that Houston Rockets will be making some major decisions before the start of 2020-21 season and one of them is trading their star guard Russell Westbrook
• According to the reports, the Houston Rockets are also planning to promote their ...