Search result for Internet
Dubai Internet City has partnered with one of the greatest data center providers in North Africa and the Middle East, Khazna Data Centers, for setting up 2 data storage centers in Dubai for supporting enterprises and allowing them to enjoy long-term benefits from the integration of their business...
• The AI robot to reach out and replace the dependency on humans to fulfill humanitarian needs.
The highest suicide rate in South Korea’s Chungnam Province has been recorded in 2020. Data shows 35 suicide cases per 100,000 deaths, e...
China has been trying to reduce the addiction of youngsters towards online games, the country calls online gaming a form of "spiritual opium". China is also trying to suppress the blind worship of internet celebrities.
- China is try...
Chinese industry minister said in an interview that the country has decided to continue its scrutiny over the Internet sector, by carrying out practices like blocking sites of rival platforms and ensuring that there is space for development of smaller players.
- OneWeb is going to complete the construction of constellation
- They are competing with Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
Russian Soyuz rocket while carrying 34 satellites from British operator OneWeb was launched into space. The com...
- A super solar storm might affect Earth’s Internet connectivity
- This event could damage undersea internet cables
A study has warned about a super solar storm, could send the world into an Internet apocalypse. Such an ...
- China framing rules for internet companies
- Internet companies collecting data pose as a security risk
The Chinese government is planning to ban companies whose data poses security risks for the country. This list of compan...
The name of Elon Musk and innovation go hand in hand in today’s world. The billionaire entrepreneur and his company SpaceX has the new venture of Starlink which is a collection of satellites that orbit the Earth at a distance of 550km. The project beginning in 2015 has secured the grant of ...
On Tuesday MG motors announced their partnership with Jio, a digital service provider.
Jio is India’s largest service provider and it will work with the MG motor to create a midsize SUV. This partnership will provide the customers with a great combination of hardware and software....
- Huawei launches operating system ‘HarmonyOS 2’ for smartphones.
- HarmonyOS is an open-source operating system designed for various devices and scenarios.
- With the launch of the new OS, it will no longer be whol...
- High crypto trading worries China
- China reiterates the bans put on BTC in 2013 & 2017
China was never in favour of the cryptocurrency domain. Ironically though, it is still a hub of bitcoin miners. However with the rise of Bitcoin, an...
- LG Uplus’ net profit rose 35 percent in Q1 2021.
- The mobile carrier company’s operating profit increased 25.4 percent to 275.6 billion won.
- Sales from its wireless service business grew 5.4 percent on-year.
- Acer is planning to expand manufacturing and retail operations in India.
- Taiwanese Electronics Company will develop most advanced personal computer products and lifestyle products.
A giant in the market of hardware and ele...
- 5G trials are going to begin in India soon.
- Reliance Jio is developing a homegrown and indigenous 5G network.
- Bharti Airtel confirmed a successful 5G test over the commercial network.
5G mobile networks may come...
- A new VR-based therapy called Auticare has been developed.
- The new technology can help autistic children to develop critical skills.
With many countries observing April as the Autism Awareness Month, Auticare, a Virtual Re...
- Samsung hopes that its fully automatic washing machines may achieve 32%.
- So far, Samsung's market share in washing machine category is 24.6%.
With Samsung's Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based washing machine having...
- Samsung has launched AI-powered washing machines in India.
- The new washing machine line-up of Samsung is coming with 21 new models.
- All new models are equipped with AI features.
Samsung has launched an artificia...
- Indian telecom sector will continue to recover in the next financial year.
- The new financial year started on 1 APR 2021.
- Lead telecom operators intend to focus on digital transformation of their businesses.
- S. Korea’s internet banking services rose 20.6 percent in 2020.
- The value of daily transactions via online banking reached $52 billion in the reporting year.
- As of end-of-December the online banking services reached...
• Customers with transactions of $20,000 and more are liable to pay taxes
• The federal judge's authority to IRS to demand customer information from Circle does not mean that...