Search result for EMERGENCY
- This time all it took was a travelling salesman to infect over hundreds.
- The caseloads increased even as approximately three million people were subjected to lockdown in China Monday after a hike in coronavirus cases.
While China has in the larger picture brou...
- Japan reports COVID-19 patients recovering at home to reach 30,208.
- On Wednesday the figure was 1.7 times that of the previous week.
- In the few prefectures, the number of bed occupancy situations has reached Stage 4. ...
- The health minister of Italy has announced that, Italy will be extending the corona virus state of emergency till the end of the month of April 2021
- The state of emergency had been set to expire at the end of the month of January 2021 has ...
- Japan’s consumer spending is expected to fall by $19.3 billion.
- The loss would correspond to 0.40 percent of Japan's annual GDP in nominal terms.
- Japan's government has imposed a state of emergency in 11 pre...
- 7 additional prefectures to be added under Japan’s state of emergency order.
- Tochigi, Gifu, Hyogo, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Osaka, and Aichi prefectures will be the newly added prefectures.
- Declaration of a state of emergenc...
- Japan Govt. to give cash handouts to support suppliers of restaurants.
- The government plans to pay $3,800 to suppliers in Tokyo and its vicinity areas.
- The government is to pay 60,000 yen per day to restaurants and bars t...
- Japan PM informs the ruling party of the plans to expand the state of emergency.
- Aichi and Gifu prefecture in central Japan seeks to be added to the state of an emergency measure.
- Suga is said to declare a state of emerge...
- Japan likely to declare a state of emergency in Osaka, Kyoto, and Hyogo prefecture.
- The decision for the same will be made probably by this week.
- On Monday around 4,800 COVID-19 cases were reported in the country. ...
- Japan reports 4 people arriving from Brazil infected with new variant of COVID-19.
- Japan PM to take a few days to decide whether to expand the state of emergency.
- Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Diseases di...
- Japan Govt. minister says Tokyo must see 70% deduction in commuters.
- Tokyo Metropolitan area has been put under a state of emergency due to rising virus cases.
- Tokyo on Thursday confirmed a daily record of 2,447 cases.
- Japan govt. reports an increase in household spending by 1.1 percent in November.
- Japan’s average spending by households with two or more people in real terms was 278,718 yen.
- Japan PM has declared a state of emerge...
- Businesses violating suspension of work amid state of emergency in Japan to be fined.
- A fine of 500,000 yen could be imposed if orders are not followed.
- Prefectural governors will be allowed to issue legally binding order...
- Japan declares a state of emergency in Tokyo over increasing COVID-19 infections.
- The emergency will be effective from Friday to Feb. 7, 2021.
- There will no punishment for those who might fail to comply with the emergency...
- South Korea govt. plans to provide emergency handouts to small business owners.
- The government plans to do so by early February, around the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The government will provide US$8.6 billion in relief fund...
- Tokyo stocks end low on Tuesday over possible declaration of state of emergency.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down at 99.75 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE ended at 3.37 points. ...
- PM Yoshihide Suga likely to declare a state of emergency around Thursday.
- The state of emergency if so declared would be in Tokyo and 3 neighboring prefectures.
- The plan of emergency may be in place for about one month.
- China’s emergency use of vaccines expands to several other provinces.
- Shanghai, Guangdong, Jiangxi, Shandong, and the city of Wuhan has begun COVID-19 vaccine immunizations among key groups.
- China started the emerge...
- The Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) on Wednesday set out to broaden the emergency order cross country from December 1 to January 15, 2021, in an offer to check contaminations
Notwithstanding, CCSA still can't ...
- Japan economy’s key index reportedly rose in September 2020.
- The economy is said to have risen for the fourth straight month.
- September’s preliminary data for the coincident index of business conditions increa...
- The president of Portugal is considering for declaring a state of emergency in the country for stopping the spread of the novel corona virus
- A state of emergency will be clearing the way for the compulsory which also includes the restricti...