Search result for store
In the search of new ways to store energy, researchers have stumbled upon a readily available energy source which is more sustainable. After hydro and coal now there has been a hunt for new energy source.
- Plants conduct electricity...
- The first unmanned electronics store in Japan has opened in Tokyo.
- The new store called GO12 is completely unmanned.
- In Tokyo, GO12 is located in the Kamata neighborhood.
- GO12 will soon have a security system to preven...
• According to Bloomberg, the smartphone and computer maker told its employees not to ask customers for verification of vaccination
• In a memo sent to its corporate employees, Apple said the requisite of face coverings will also be dropped at some of Appl...
- Amusement parks, dept. stores, cinemas reopen in Tokyo, Osaka.
- Coronavirus restrictions on some businesses were partially eased.
- Dept. stores are now permitted to operate fully on weekdays with shortened business hours.
- PUBG Mobile is back in India as Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India is now a free-to-play game.
- Krafton has developed this game.
- Gameplay of Battlegrounds Mobile India will be similar to that of PUBG...
- Japan’s supermarket sales rose 6.0% in April.
- Strong demand for clothing, with sales jumping 74.3% led to rise in supermarket sales.
- Overall sales of 11,804 supermarkets totaled 1.08 trillion yen.
- Sales o...
- Japan records an increase in convenience store sales by 6.6% in April.
- Same-store sales of seven major convenience store operators totaled 842.50 billion yen.
- Average spending per customer fell by 1.1 percent to 682.10 ye...
- Japan’s supermarket sales in FY 2020 rose 0.7 percent.
- Sales on an all-store basis at 11,789 stores operated by 56 companies totaled $119.40 billion.
- Food sales increased 4.0 percent on a same-store basis.
• Tech giant Apple Inc is refusing to testify at an hearing on competition issues regarding the mobile app stores
• As per a statement given by senators Amy Klobuchar, a Democrat, and Mike Lee, a Republican, they had written to Tim Cook, Chief Executive of...
- Amazon has acquired Indian startup Perpule that is helps offline stores go online.
- Amazon is trying to increase its presence in India as majority sales in India still happen in physical stores.
Amazon has acquired Indian s...
- After the lockdown caused by coronavirus pandemic, Indian economy is slowly moving towards revival.
- Indian retailers are moving towards store expansion.
Big retailers who operate in an organized manners are resuming their ...
• According to the company, it will open a Amazon Fresh-branded store with an area of 2,500-sq ft I’m London on Thursday
• The Seattle-based company said these stores represent the retail and technology giant's biggest efforts towards reshaping p...
- S. Korea’s app market ONE store gains popularity.
- The app store is said to be an alternative to Google’s Play store.
- The app market is a subsidiary of wireless carrier SK Telecom Co.
- Google’s ...
- Japan Chain Stores Association reports a rise in Supermarket sales in 2020.
- Newly opened supermarket sales, operated by 56 companies totaled $123.34 billion.
- Food sales on a same-store basis climbed 4.7 percent in 2020.
- Japan reports a fall in sales at 7 major convenience stores in 2020.
- Japanese convenience store sales fell 4.5 percent to $103 billion.
- Newly opened convenience stores in 2020 sales fell by 4.7 percent to 10.16 trillion y...
• Onyx which is currently making the world’s smartest digital training experience and also specialises in body tracking technology and personalisation of workout feedback
• The Cure.fit had recently launched in the US with its energy-meter tech, wher...
- Nykaa has taken its operations beyond ecommerce.
- The first Nykaa store has opened in New Delhi.
Nykaa Fashion has started its new year by going beyond ecommerce. The multi-brand fashion e-commerce platform has announced it...
• The alphabet owned company further said all developers agree to these terms and we have reminded Parler of this clear policy in last few months
• Google said that they are aware of continued posting in the Parler app that seeks to incite ongoing violence...
- The B&M store have launched a big health and fitness event for helping the people to kick start their resolutions for new year
- The health and fitness event have been launched on 26th December 2020 and it is available in all the B&M...
- Supermarket sales in Japan for October rose by 2.8 percent.
- The supermarket sales were on a same-store basis.
- Food sales increased by 2.7 percent.
- Sales of clothing increased by 4 percent for the first time in ...