Search result for Womens fashion
- Shampoo and conditioner bottles contribute to a major part of non-biodegradable wastes every year
- The cosmetics industry delved into a technique which was quite fashionable in the olden days
Shampoo bars are a great way t...
- London Fashion Week saw muted, minimal trends with regards to clothing
- The lack of drama in the clothing department was more than made up in the nails department
London Fashion Week saw over-the-top nail art on all design...
- Facial maintenance requires occasional treatments like micro-needling, facials, etc.
- Facial treatments can be done at home easily and at much lower cost
Facials, face packs, cleansing, micro-needling are just some ways to...
EXPLORING THE WORLD OF MUSLIM WOMEN’S FASHION
- 9/11 attacks saw a rise in racial profiling and hate crimes
- Over the past couple of years, the hijab has slowly made its presence in the fashion industry ...
- Spring 2020 fashion week has bought in new makeup trends
- Trends include eye makeup, manicure, lip colors, etc.
Spring means lighter, floral-inspired makeup trends. Women are increasingly becoming partial to cruelty-free p...
- The fashion brand has partnered with the charity house to help women rejoin the workforce
- Smartworks has helped about 68 per cent of women get reemployed after a break
The Henley based fashion brand Cecilia Quinn has part...
- The two brands collaborated for their first athleisure range
- The range boasts of having implemented sustainable materials and procedures
The high-street fashion brand has partnered with the active streetwear brand to laun...
- The biannual event takes place to display the best looks created by designers
- This year’s edition saw a dampened spirit because of COVID-19
Fashion weeks have always inspired the mere mortals like us. Paris Fashion ...
5 BEST STREET LOOKS FROM THE MILAN FASHION WEEK
- The Fall fashion week at Milan saw a rise in trends for street style looks
- The previous season had seen a rise in people in matching outfits, a trend that was thank...
- 1930’s is often referred to as the period of Great Depression
- Women’s fashion however remained top class even through the disturbed times
The 1930s was the transitional time when the luxurious times were broug...
- The brand was launched in 1962 by owners Marie and Robert Gray from a very modest beginning
- The brand is currently under Chinese leadership of Joann Cheng
The luxury knitwear brand had primarily offered only rich and expe...
- The fashion month just ended at the latest destination; London
- Most of the fashion show audience were spotted in casual styles
London Fashion Week has wrapped up recently. The style watchers noted the most common apparels...
- Simone Rocha is of Chinese-Irish descent
- The designer displayed a religious themed collection at the London Fashion Week
The designer had recently stated that each show of hers has a story attached to it. Rocha is strongl...
- The verdict on the best looks for 2020 is out
- Stylist love the kitten heels, boxy silhouette, crochet dresses etc.
Even the most fashion-forward women need help at times. Majority of the stylists are vibing the kitten hee...
- The Fall/Winter fashion saw an influx of space age clothing undertones
Designers showed an inclination towards creating designs based on extra-terrestrial life forms. In a forecast for Fall/Winter 20-21 published by Fashion Snoops s...
- The 67-year-old designer announced his retirement this year
- He was nicknamed “enfant terrible” of fashion for being a nonconformist
The French designer decided to step down from the Haute Couture circuit post ...
- The enormous 250 feet reclining mother goddess sculputure
- Women empowerment and equality
Dior’s collection at the Paris Fashion show was a statement of epic proportions. The luxury goods manufacturer displayed its c...
- Fashion tips from the global fashion icons on winter styling
- Layering without sacrificing style
Winter season brings about the question of how to style clothes without loosing the fashion quotient. The cold temperatures m...
World follows the French women for their impeccable sense in fashion. Where do they get their inspiration from? This question has boggled people’s minds for long. Most people attributed their fashion sense as a by-product of the women being surrounded by the most elegant and beautiful piece...
The je ne sais quoi quality of Parisian women makes them the icons of women’s fashion. They always manage to remain trendy while still giving off the classic and timeless vibes. Common women can’t always afford shopping at revered fashion moguls like Chanel, Dior and Sai...