Search result for KT Corp
- In APR 2019, 5G internet technology started in South Korea.
- One year later, there were 6.9 Million 5G subscribers in South Korea.
In APR 2019, South Korea witnessed the launch of 5G internet technology. In MAY 2020, South ...
- Due to the infection caused by coronavirus, social distancing is necessary.
- Telco companies in South Korea are planning to offer unmanned services at their stores.
Due to the crisis caused by coronavirus, social distancing...
- KT Corp. planning to develop a self-diagnosis application to detect infectious disease.
- This application could be used to detect COVID-19 as well.
- The South Korean company will be funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Fo...
- Top South Korean service provider cancels mobile phone launch
- COVID-19 fear leading to cancellations
- Pre orders of Galaxy S20 from February 20 – 26.
South Korea’s top mobile phone operators SK Telecom Co. and...
An announcement was made yesterday by Korean telco Corp that it got selected as the operating agency for Blockchain-based local currency Dongbaekjeon of Busan city. The official launch of the digital currency will take place at the end of this month with a yearly issue amount of 300bn won which i...