Search result for Japan
- Due to the fear of coronavirus, crowded gatherings are risky and fans cannot watch sports in stadiums.
- Remote Cheerer app can help fans to cheer for their favorite stars from a remote location.
- The app has been successfully teste...
- Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare has discussed proposals to ensure transparency in the exchange of chemical hazard information.
- Focus was on chemicals that caused accidents involving acute toxicity from chemical exposure.
- The new law from Japanese Parliament is meant to ensure transparency among tech giants.
- Now tech giants would have to face tougher regulations.
- E-Commerce giants would have to share information about their business practices to t...
- To prevent predatory acquisitions (in the name of investment) in healthcare sector, Japan is strict laws now.
- The Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (FEFTA) has been revised.
- Potential investors need to consult FDI experts to...
- The Osaka Prefectural Government lifts the remaining business closure requests that had been struck by cluster infections
- The revised plan includes calls for stockpiling masks and sanitizers
On Friday, Tokyo Gov. Yuriko Ko...
- Total Cases: 16, 683
- Deaths: 867
- Recovered: 14, 147
- There are questions on how has Japan so far avoided the heavy coronavirus death tolls seen in many other parts of the world. According to the Japanese government’s ex...
- It is being forecasted that such cases may exceed 10,000 this year
- It is the highest since 2013
In 2020, companies in Japan declaring bankruptcy will likely climb to the most in seven years. It further put...
- It is despite heightened social media efforts to recognize their contribution
- A study reveals that hospitals and their workers are being blamed for the occurrence of coronavirus infections there
Many doctors and nurses in ...
- It plans to become a smaller and more cost-efficient automaker
- It will slash its production capacity and model range
On Thursday, Nissan Motor Co unveiled a plan to become a smaller, more cost-efficient automaker. It is an...
- Exports were revised downward for the second straight month
- Employment situation was revised downward for the third straight month
On Thursday, the government released its monthly economic report for May. It described the ...
- Japan has the lowest figures for COVID – 19 among the Group of Seven major economies
- Experts suggest to remain cautious to prevent a second wave of infections
According to the government’...
- Total Cases: 16, 651
- Deaths: 858
- Recovered: 13, 973
- The government approved a ¥31.9 trillion second supplementary budget bill on Wednesday. To deploy another relief package worth over ¥100 trillion to stave off the e...
- The government plans to ease the curbs in stages
- Businesspeople are being prioritized to revitalize the domestic economy
Concerning easing the entry restrictions related to the novel coronavirus pandemic, ...
- Japan Tourism Agency dismissed the rumors of a campaign that would pay half of the visitors’ expenses
- The rumor was viewed as an attempt to revitalize the corona virus hit sector
On Wednesday, the Japan Tourism Agenc...
COVID – 19 TRANSFORMS THE LANDSCAPE OF THE SHARING ECONOMY IN JAPAN
- People are avoiding services that bring them into close contact with others
- Businesses that provide co-work spaces or private lodging obser...
- The stimulus package is worth 117.1 trillion yen ($1.1 trillion)
- It includes significant direct spending to deal with coronavirus pandemic
A budget draft seen by Reuters showed on Wednesday that Japan will compile a new 11...
- Kimura was a wrestler and cast member on the Netflix show Terrace House
- She died on Saturday at the age of 22
The nation is observing an outpouring of grief after the death of professional wrestler and reality television s...
- Due to the narrower airways of infants, the mask can make breathing difficult
- It also increases the risk of suffocation
During the corona virus pandemic, wearing masks has become increasingly common. The health experts wor...
- Total Cases: 16, 623
- Deaths: 846
- Recovered: 13, 810
- On Tuesday, Japan wrapped up day one of life completely free of the nationwide state of emergency. It was on a hopeful, but cautious, note.
- Japan’s football league will resume in a few weeks
- The Japanese firm Yamaha developed a Remote Cheerer system
In a few weeks, Japan’s football league will finally resume. The g...