Search result for Forex
- The rupee slumps by 28 paise and settled at 75.86 against the US dollar.
- In the last few trading sessions, the value of the Indian currency remained consolidated in the range of 75 and 76.
- The industrial produced contracted over...
- The rupee surge by 10 paise and settle at 75.46 against the US dollar.
- The volatility of the Indian currency confined to a range as the market participants remained cautious about the announcement of the second tranche of the financial pro...
- The rupee slumped by 12 paise and stood at 75.58 against the US dollar.
- The market sentiments were weighed after the announcement of the first tranche of the government’s economic package by the Finance Minister.
- The packa...
- The rupee surge by 23 paise against the US dollar and settle at 75.29.
- The Indian currency boosted after the Indian Prime Minister announced Rs. 20 lakh crore stimulus package to revive the coronavirus hit on the economy.
- The rupee fell by 15 paise on Tuesday against the US dollar and stood at 75.88.
- The equity benchmark index Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Sensex traded over 500 points which are down at 31,044.
- The Indian currency fell by 19 paise ...
- The rupee slumps by 3 paise and settled at 75.58 against the US dollar.
- The Indian government is planning to borrow Rs. 2 lakh crore in the financial year to March 2021 to cushion the damage done by the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
- The yen is at a three-year high against the euro while at a seven-week peak against the dollar.
- German High Court gave European Central Bank three months to justify purchases under its bond-buying program. This has an adverse effect on the...
- The rupee slumps by 10 paise and settled at 75.73 against the US dollar.
- The Indian currency is consolidated in the range of 75.20 and 75.80 for the second successive session.
- The rupee, for today, is expected to be in the range...
- The US dollar index, against the basket of six major currencies, slumped by 0.1% and stood at 99.51.
- EUR/USD jumps by 0.1% and stood at 1.0909, GBP/USD surge by 0.1%, and stood at 1.2458, and USD/JPY fell by 0.1% and stood at 106.66. ...
- The rupee gained 8 paise and stood at 75.63 against the US dollar.
- The dollar index against the basket of six currencies, fell by 0.12 percent.
- Oil prices are rebounding after more countries are easing the lockdown.
- The US dollar stood at 99.377, up by 0.3%, against the basket of six currencies.
- EUR/USD experienced a slump of 0.4% and stood at 1.0938, GBP/USD fell by 0.3% and stood at 1.2462, while USD/JPY dropped by 0.1% to 106.81.
- The cru...
- The US Federal Reserve cut has cut the interest rate to a target range of 0% to 0.25%.
- The US Federal Reserve will expand its balance sheet by $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The pressure is on the central banks to take effec...
- The rupee slumps by 17 paise and settled at 74.08 against the greenback.
- The US Federal Reserve stated that it will elaborate its balance sheet by at least $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the inter...
- One of the best online platforms for trading is a foreign exchange market or Forex.
- Its highly liquid nature makes it favorite among the investors.
- The Internet has provided a tool to trade across the foreign exchange market eas...
- The dollar remained strong amid the spreading of coronavirus.
- Euro slumps after the European Central Bank cut the interest rates.
- The Federal Reserve has announced to provide $1.5 trillion in short term liquidity to provide stab...
- The rupee fell to a record low and settled at 74.48 against the American Dollar.
- The rupee entered the trading market with a fall of 17 paise from the previous session closing.
- USDINR is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and ...
- The rupee fell to 74.48 in intraday trading
- RBI calms market with the buy-sell swap offer
- The swap will be conducted through auctions
- The first batch of tranches will be auctioned in March for $2
- Forex Trading is the biggest market in terms of everyday activity. Daily $5trillion has been traded.
- It is important to understand the market before entering it.
- Virtually anyone can trade and compete in the Forex trading market...
- The Rupee opened at 64 paise down and settled at 74.28 against the US dollar.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared Coronavirus as a “Pandemic.”
- The government has suspended all tourist visas from March ...
- The dollar resumed against safe-haven Japanese yen and Swiss franc.
- The dollar fell by 0.6 percent against the dollar to 104.98 yen.
- The Swiss franc has surged by 0.25 percent and stood at 0.9369 francs per dollar.