Search result for China
- China's National Observatory on Monday flagged the typhoon with a yellow card and was short of declaring a red alert for Typhoon Hagupit.
- The typhoon is forecasted to make landfall on the coastline between Zhejiang and Fujian as a belligerent tropical storm Mond...
- South Korea's economy diminished by 3.3 percent in the second financial quarter from a quarter earlier.
- But it fared comparatively well as compared with other major economies, data clearly showed on Sunday.
South Korea's gross domestic product ...
- Pompeo talks about how US’s efforts is slowly cutting China off major global economies
- He also talks about the formation of the Quad while testifying at the senate meeting for the 2021 budget.
America is intent on alienating China f...
- According to the Chinese market analysts, July was a wild month for the Chinese Stock market.
- Turnover in July for Chinese popular firms exceeded 1 trillion yuan which is equivalent to $143 billion for 17 consecutive days.
• Despite multiple rounds of talks held by diplomatic and military channels of India and China, the situation remains unchanged
• The additional troops that will be deployed will not move back unless there is a rapprochement at the highest political level<...
- Huawei overtook Samsung and Apple and became the biggest smartphone player in the world in the second quarter.
- The majority of the sales came from China as its international business is hampered by the US sanctions.
- Huawei has f...
- The head administrator of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong shows to worry about the US-China developing strains could proceed past the US presidential political decision this year, featuring the "bipartisan agreement on regarding China as a danger"...
- Japan and China to work together towards resuming travel.
- Toshimitsu Motegi had an 80-minute long call with Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.
- Japan currently has banned 146 countries and regions to enter the country; COVID-19...
- Benny Tai fires from his university where he was a professor.
- He also happens to be a major pro-democracy candidate involved in the 2014 democracy movement. This move of the university is a portrayal of a staggering hit to academic freedom ...
- Hong Kong is leading to a major outbreak of coronavirus pandemic says leader Carrie Lam.
She has urged people to stay indoors as strict new measures to curb the disease's spread with effect from 29th July. Strict social distancin...
- Japanese lawmakers call on the government to restrict the use of Chinese apps.
- Japan wants to prevent data from leaking via applications that have its origins in China.
- The lawmakers plan to submit their set of recommend...
AUSTRALIA AND US JOIN HANDS FOR DEFENSE COLLABORATION IN SOUTH CHINA SEA BUT AUSTRALIA VOWED NOT TO PATROL IN DISPUTED AREA
- Australia has vowed to expand defense collaboration with the US in the South China Sea – yet avoided making a particular commitment to giving a free hand in navigational operations in the region despite America pressurizing for the same. <...
- China has reported 101 new coronavirus cases on Wednesday, the highest single-day figure in three months.
- Gyms, bars, and museums were temporarily closed in China as they can be infection hotspots.
- Out of 101 new coronavirus cas...
- Experts believe that the war of words between U.S. and China will soon become war of borders.
- Experts say that the growing divide might soon become open military confrontation.
- There is a total deterioration between the U.S. and...
- Beijing in retaliation move has disclosed that Hong Kong will terminate its extradition treaties with Australia, Britain, and Canada, following the three nations' previously declared choice to suspend such arrangements with Hong Kong.
• The US’s air and water movement near the Chinese coats is looked at as a risk that may lead to clashes
• The US airplanes hovering over the South China Sea is almost symbolic to laying claim on the d...
According to the statement given by the Chinese foreign ministry on Tuesday, Chinese and Indian troops have “completed disengagement” on most parts of the disputed border between the two countries. It has been more than 3 months since the conflict began at the Line of Actual Con...
- China Stock market opened in red on Tuesday after traders were shocked by the fall of two-thirds of the 32-stocks listed on Premium New Third Board on Monday.
- Shares of I2Finance surged by 6 percent while shares of WellTrans O&E Co slu...
• The bitterness in between China and the US deepens
• China lowers US flag hoisted in the US consulate in China
As the American consulate in Chengdu was evacuated, the US flag hoisted ...
• Huawei has decided to lay off its Indian staff except those working in research and development and the global service centre
• As per the reports, Huawei is presently targeting revenue of $350-$500 million in 2020 as compared to previous target of $700-...