Search result for China
- China ought to disclose why it seems to have singled out Australia with a scope of import limitations that have upset exchange streams and sabotaged trust in the financial relationship, the Australian foreign minister has said
- Australian PM balanced out viewpoints on the global power game of the USA and China, calling it impossible for the nation to take sides between both strategically important trade partners
Scott Morrison in a speech has...
- Noticeable Hong Kong dissident Alexandra Wong is to be designated for a Nobel Prize after she was captured on Friday over a supposed attack in 2019
The 64-year-old campaigner, normally known as "Grandma Wong," stands blamed...
- Since the sweeping national legislation has led out by Beijing on Hong Kong, has created a sense of fear among the people
China has supported the law saying it silenced the city of protests and all those asking for freedom and democr...
- Hong Kongers kept in China for almost three months have at last send letters to their families, yet a worry has proposed that Chinese authorities directed the messages, which stress how well the detainees are being dealt with
• The US Department of Justice said that an individual named Wei Sun, 49, working as an electrical engineer with Raytheon Missiles and Defense in Tucson since 10 years had previously tested guilty to the charges
• Sun has been sentenced imprisonment of 38 ...
- Japan’s Tomokazu Harimoto and Kasumi Ishikawa suffered loss at ITTF Finals 2020.
- The ITTF Finals are being held in Zhengzhou, China.
- Harimoto lost against 18th ranked South Korean Jang Woo Jin.
- Ishikawa l...
- General Motors (GM) of the United States has passed a stern warning to the GM Korea Labor Union that the company could evacuate from Korea if the union continues its strike action.
- GM Korea union fighters have been enforcing partial lay-offs daily since Oct. 30 to meet their de...
CHINA JOTS DOWN LIST OF ACTIVITIES DONE BY AUSTRALIA TO WORSEN BILATERAL TIES INCLUDING INTERFERENCE IN HONG KONG
- China has documented Australian post covid rivalry worsening already loosened threads of connections between the two countries
A document that was put out from the Chinese embassy listed 14 charges against Australia. These moves come...
- Australian ministers gave a retry to break the ice between them and their Chinese counterparts to at last bring a truce to the strained relations post coronavirus
The effort comes after Morrison and his Japanese partner, Yoshihide Su...
- Three previous supportive of popular government officials – Eddie Chu, Ray Chan, and Ted Hui – were captured on Wednesday morning regarding tossing putrid liquid in the assembly in May and June
As per Hui's Facebook p...
- Hong Kong facemasks producer Yellowfactory has suspended its business tasks after favorable to Beijing administrators and papers said one of their plans disregarded the public security law
The organization reported on Facebook that t...
- Japan reports a slight rise in exports for the month of October.
- In September, the declining pace of exports slowed from 4.9%.
- Exports to Asia as a whole rose 4.4 percent to 3.69 trillion yen.
- Imports, however,...
- Japan Foreign Minister to urge Joe Biden to focus on Indo-Pacific region.
- Toshimitsu Motegi however, will not ask Biden to retract focus from U.S issues.
- The Indo-Pacific concept promotes free trade, the rule of law, and ...
- Japan signed RCEP trade deal along with 14 Asia-Pacific partners.
- Several Japanese business leaders welcomed the signing of the world’s largest trade deal.
- RCEP covers 46% of Japan’s total trade.
• According to a statement given by Qualcomm spokeswoman to Reuters, the company received a license for a number of products, which includes few 4G products
• The spokeswoman said these 4G products were related to mobile devices and Qualcomm has other lice...
- Senkakau islands reportedly fall under the Japan-U.S security treaty pact.
- The defense chiefs of both countries confirmed the same.
- The chiefs referred to the application of Article 5 of the treaty.
- The U.S is ...
- England on Thursday said China had broken its primary two-sided deal on Hong Kong by forcing new principles to exclude chose administrators in the previous British settlement, alerted that it would think about authorizations as a feature of its reacti...
• Speaking during a week-long meeting of the UN health agency’s member countries, Garrett Grisby of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services stated that the criteria for WHO's China mission had not been shared with other nations
• Grisby ...
- Australia is proving to the rest of the world just how worse off you can be when you stand up to China.
- Ties between the two key export trading partners have been strained since 2018 when Canberra shunned Huawei from building its 5G network.
But relations have...