Search result for China
• ‘Remove China Apps' was developed by “One Touch AppLabs” based out of Jaipur, Rajasthan
• This app gained popularity after the video featuring Sonam Wangchuk went viral amid ongoing Indo-China border conflict
- As the tension escalates between USA and China over Hong Kong, Japan finds it difficult to pick a side and support.
- Both countries expect Japan to support them.
As the American pressure against China escalates over Hong Ko...
- Playtika Ltd., a China-owned mobile gaming company, hired investment banks to prepare for the US initial public offerings (IPOs) worth USD 1 billion.
- Playtika has hired Morgan Stanley and other banks to underwrite the IPO and is plan...
- China is all set to search extraterrestrial life while the world is busy fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
- China’s Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical Telescope (FAST) will be going to search alien signals from September 2020.
- Since January, the service sector of China has bounced back for the first time as the economy is towards recovery post-coronavirus crises.
- In May, the Caixin/Markit services Purchasing Managers’ Index surge to 55.0 as compared to 44....
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) throughout January praised China for the speedy response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- International law obliges countries to report information to the WHO about any disease that has a huge impact o...
- British Prime Minister mentions a possible revision of its immigration rules.
- The UK considers revising the same to help its residents from Hong Kong.
- Approximately 2.5 million people are qualified to apply.
- Asian stocks experienced a good trading day as there is no action taken out of US-China trade tension.
- The Chinese companies that are listed in Hong Kong experienced gains as the economy of Hong Kong outperformed.
- Hainan Island,...
- The death of Dr. Hu Weifeng has provoked a backlash against the authorities’ for the handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The doctor died on 2nd June after a four-month-long battle with the pandemic.
- Dr. Hu Weifeng was a ...
- Ignoring the coronavirus scare, USA and Japan decided to go ahead and hold joint military exercises.
- The allies want to prevent China from increasing its marine territories.
The fear of coronavirus outbreak has not scared ...
Hong Kong Status Removal will cause economic instability
Hong Kong Minister Edward Yau talks about the repercussions and suggests the US to rethink on their decision
Tech Start-Up and export busi...
• India and China are facing off at the Actual Line of Control in Ladakh
• Eliot Engel stated that China must diplomatically resolve the issue with India
• The U.S. Democrat also said that instead of resolving the issue, China is bullying it...
- The lean hog futures slump with the escalating trade tensions between the US and China.
- China asked its state-owned firms to halt the purchases of soybean and pork from the United States.
- The wholesale pork prices al...
- Singapore is in talks with South Korea and Australia to restart travel relations with these two countries.
- South Korea and Australia have succeeded to a large extent to control the outbreak of coronavirus.
Due to the crisi...
- Pacifics Network Corp, a Chinese telecom firm and its wholly-owned subsidiary has yearned Federal Communication Commission (FCC) to not shut down its US operations.
- FCC has issued show-cause orders to state-controlled Chinese telecommunica...
- The coronavirus pandemic outbreak has slow down the economic activity which harmed many sectors.
- The pricing pressure on China’s express delivery sector deepens in the first quarter of 2020.
- The express-delivery majo...
- Two launches of Chinese rockets were successfully placed Earth-imaging and technology demonstration satellites into orbits.
- The two missions took place from the different spaceports, flew board Long March 11 and Long March 2D rockets. ...
- Major theaters and cultural venues in China have announced that they are reopening the theatres and are ready to welcome the audience with full COVID-19 prevention measures.
- Shanghai Grand Theater will stage the classic ballet &ldquo...
- Marriott, the world’s third-largest hotel chain, has re-opened all its hotels in China after the travel business resumes.
- The occupancy rate in the hotels has surged to 40% as compared to that in January which was 7% in China. ...
- US House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee worried about India-China standoff
- Both the countries are reinforcing their military preparations for the next level
- India is in talks with China for an amicable solution. &n...