Search result for Business
- The IIM placement cell was working overtime with the current year witnessing cent percent recruitments in contrast to prior years.
- The crème de la crème were consulting firms which were heading the recruitment table.
Notwithstanding the slump in ...
- The retail sector for motor and vehicles and parts did well in January
- Gasoline stations also did well
- However, Statistics Canada has warned about the retail sector being impacted by the coronavirus pandemic
- The Chinese economy is getting back on its feet
- Spanish government makes a deal with China for testing kits and safety clothes
As China recovered from coronavirus and its production took off again, the rest of the world continues to ...
- The global market is facing an abundant excess of petrochemicals, causing prices to fall and causing an inventory burdening.
- By the end of 2020, ongoing petrochemical projects will add a total of about 11 million metric tons per year of ne...
- A failure to attract giga-factories to the region risks the very future of the British car industry, warned senior analyst at a Faraday Institution show.
- British factories competing directly against auto counterparts in France, Germany, an...
- Despite rising Covid-19 crisis, the exports of pharmaceuticals grew by 8.33%, chemical exports increased by 16.3%, electronic goods grew 37%, petroleum products were up by more than 10%, and engineering goods rose by 8.7% for the period between Feb-M...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Employers and employers in the food industry have concluded wage negotiations for the first quarter of this year.
- The least paid employee will be earning an average of US $3000 including allowances.
- Vice President Mike Pence confirmed the Unites States has extended the travel ban for visitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The move comes amid the growing COVID-19 cases in the country.
- The travel ban is scheduled to go...
- Given the high cost of transition to BS-VI variants, a number of auto manufacturers are cutting down on their number of vehicles to produce as per monthly targets.
- Starting from April 1, production of some of the popular passenger vehicles...
- US President Donald Trump announced his plan to buy 90 million barrels of natural oil to be stored in the petroleum reserve.
- However, experts believe it is unlikely to change the trajectory of calculations through the week as the future lo...
- At least 50 million jobs in the travel and tourism sector around the world are at risk due to the coronavirus crisis, as per reports by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
The WTTC is globally acknowledged as th...
- Delta Air Lines announced the decision to suspend flights to continental Europe until April 14.
- The carrier will reduce its overall capacity for the next few months by 40 percent due to demand reduction, said Delta CEO, Ed Bastian. <...
- The United States Senate voted in majority to affirm President Donald Trump’s choice as the new Commissioner of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
- The chamber voted 52-40 to affirm James Danly on the commission that reg...
- The decline in commodity prices, especially in oil and gas prices in the last several days has spelled disaster for several global producers in the market.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company provided a brief update on its response to the decli...
- Recently, LV= shocked the travel industry when it announced its decision to stop selling all travel insurance policies with immediate effect due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- The travel insurers InsureandGo, Aviva, and the Post Office follow L...
- The Ministry of Health announced that India is suspending all visas for entry into the country on Friday until April 15.
- The visa suspension excludes diplomatic, employment, official, and project visas as well as those related to the Unite...
- Aid to provide relief to the virus outbreak impacted small & medium businesses
- Trump announces a $50 billion to be channelled through SBA
In an attempt to support the economy and help the small and t...
- An innovative Dutch biotech company, Toxys develops unique animal-free laboratory tests for the assessment of safety standards for a host of novel medicines, chemicals, cosmetics, and food items.
- On Thursday, Toxys announced a €2 mill...
- Online learning tools like Cisco System’s WebEx Zoom, Instructure’s Canvas, and a number of other educational tech companies get together to help schools across the U.S.
- The move came soon following the suspension or shift of mu...