Search result for AstraZeneca
- S. Korea receives new batch of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
- S. Korea received new 835,000 doses of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccines.
- S. Korea vaccinated a total of 3.71 million people, or 7.2 percent of the populatio...
- The commissioner has taken legal action against AstraZeneca last month for not following its contract.
- Concerns have increased as AstraZeneca has some potential side effects.
- European Union (EU) has signed a new contract with Pf...
- The MHRA has reported 41 new blood clot cases after the use of the covid-19 vaccine developed by AstraZeneca
- The MHRA has also noted that, the benefits of the covid-19 vaccine has been continued to prevail over the risks in most of the peo...
• AstraZeneca said that it was planning to apply for US approval in upcoming weeks but there has been a delay
• In a briefing following the release of first-quarter results, AstraZeneca Chief Executive Pascal Soriot said that there was nothing wrong with t...
• According to the statement issued by the White House on Monday, 10 million doses are expected to be cleared for export in coming weeks and the remaining by the month of June
• A Indian government official said India has been lobbying hard to secure over ...
- S. Korean President asks not to “politicize” COVID-19 vaccine issue.
- So far around 2.2 million, South Koreans have received coronavirus vaccine shots.
- The govt. announced a contract with Pfizer to purchas...
- Health care workers, airline crew to get vaccinated in S. Korea.
- S. Korea will give AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- AstraZeneca’s vaccine will not be given to people under the age of 30.
• With two doses within the period of four months, the United Kingdom is all set to vaccinate 75 percent of its population
• The industry minister of France on Friday said that the European Union won’t renew its vaccine contracts with the UK-based As...
• In a securities filing, Vaccitech PLC said it is planning to use the technology underpinning the vaccine to develop treatments targeting prostate cancer, human papillomavirus and hepatitis B
• Vaccitech PLC was started by two scientists at the University...
- Australia faces delays in covid-19 vaccine after changing the advice of AstraZeneca
- The government of Australia said that, it has now recommended that the people who are under the age of 50 should get the Pfizer corona virus vaccine ...
- A trial of the novel corona virus vaccine of AstraZeneca and Oxford University on children halted in UK
- The trail has been halted as the regulators assess the possible links of the vaccine to the blood clots
On Tuesday, O...
- On Tuesday, the government of Australia said that, it had not received more than 3 million doses of the AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine
- The authorities have only vaccinated 670,000 people after the European Union blocked the exports of the va...
• Johnson & Johnson said that it was assuming full responsibility regarding the manufacturing of drug substance for its COVID-19 vaccine at the Emergent BioSolutions Inc. Bayview facility.”
• Recently, the US’ top infectious disease doctor ...
- The medical regulator of UK said that, seven people have died out of the 30 people, who have suffered blood clots after the vaccination
- The UK acknowledgement of deaths has come as many countries of Europe have stopped the use of AstraZene...
- The covid-19 vaccine rollout in Australia is going to continue after the blood clot case in found in Melbourne
- The chief medical officer of Australis said that, there will be no changes to the national corona virus vaccine program for coro...
- Australia has been investigating that, whether the blood clots in the Victorian man has been linked to the vaccine of AstraZeneca
- The chief medical officer said that, the health authorities had been taking the case of blood clotting very s...
• Dr. Anthony Fauci has said that the United States may not need the coronavirus vaccine developed by AstraZeneca, even if it wins US regulatory approval
• The United States has enough contracts with other vaccine makers to vaccinate its entire population,...
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
• An accord made by the US President Joe Biden with Mexico this month was completed as a shipment of 1.5 million doses of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine was delivered to Mexico
• Following severe criticism, the UK-based drugmaker had said that its va...
• The UK-based drugmaker AstraZeneca on Thursday said its vaccine was 76% effective at preventing symptomatic illness
• AstraZeneca on Thursday also reiterated the coronavirus developed by them along with the University of Oxford was 100% effective against...