Search result for usa
- US President Donald Trump wants many countries including South Korea to join G7 and expand the group.
- Japan has objected to South Korea joining the group.
- This move from Japan can enhance tension between Japan and South Korea.
- Direct cash payments can improve financial security in the U.S
- Economists urge U.S policymakers to continue providing the same to build up the economy.
- The congress had supplemented an aid of $600 weekly as an unemploymen...
- US Ambassador has visited Thailand, refusing to wear a mask
- The meeting was mainly focused on the partnership between two countries in trading, manufacturing, and other financial services
US Ambassador has commended Thaila...
- South Korea is insisting that USA and North Korea should once again engage in nuclear talks before elections happen in USA.
- US envoy is set to visit South Korea soon in this regard.
- North Korea is demanding USA to drop what the f...
- The UK and the US amongst the countries who are failing in tracing contacts and therefore have huge outbreaks
- Tracing is the only way to stop further spread of the virus
It will be six months on June 30 since the coronavirus o...
- In South Korea, the trend of Korean pop artists using social media to get involved in the American politics is increasing.
- Fans of K– Pop are upset with this trend.
Some followers as well as artists of Korean popular...
- Kim Yeon-chul, the Unification Minister of South Korea, has resigned from his position.
- Recently, North Korea destroyed a liaison office. Kim Yeon-chul resigned to de-escalate the tension.
South Korean President Moon Jae-i...
- Japan has decided to restart travel with countries having few cases of coronavirus.
- For past few months, all types of travel to and from Japan were on hold due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Travelers from Vietnam and Thailand will be ...
- Iran has criticized South Korea for bowing to USA and blocking the money of Iran in South Korean banks.
- Due to US sanctions, South Korea is not releasing the Iranian money in Korean banks.
- South Korea owes payment to Iran for oil...
- US Embassy in Seoul, South Korea has removed a banner promoting Black Lives Matter movement. State Department requested Embassy to do so.
- Embassy has also removed rainbow flag celebrating LGBTQ pride.
- US Government does not allow...
- Pentagon believes that now South Korea meets the conditions to lift travel restrictions that were placed on US troops with regards to Asian country.
- South Korea has done a great job in containing coronavirus infection. Compared to most coun...
- USA and South Korea have reached an agreement to fund Korean nationals working for US Forces Korea.
- The agreement is about equal burden-sharing.
- Agreement was necessary due to tensions between South Korea and North Korea. <...
- As the tension escalates between USA and China over Hong Kong, Japan finds it difficult to pick a side and support.
- Both countries expect Japan to support them.
As the American pressure against China escalates over Hong Ko...
- China pressurizing Hong Kong businesses to support the new law
- Trump says if China passes the law, the US will change Hong Kong related laws
China builds pressure on businesses in Hong Kong to recede from the protest over ...
German finance minister kills himself in the face of the economic downfall of the country. Donald Trump extends lockdown till April. Moscow locked down with strict rules. Italy’s lockdown to continue until Easter
- 200 countries...
- Governor Cuomo had predicted this state of NY
- This situation is grim and more deaths are expected in the coming weeks
New York is devastated as it records a death toll beyond 1,000. With 279 deaths in the last 24 hours, the situatio...
- A staff member from Vice President Mike Pence’s team tests positive
- Trump and Pence were not in touch with the member
- Many states in the US lockdown to stunt the virus's growth.
A White House m...
- CHLOROQUINE is an old medicine
- Used for the treatment of malaria
- FDA has not approved it yet for Covid-19 treatment
Human trials to test the vaccines for COVID-19 are already underway. Videos of people who rec...
- In an effort to contain the spread of the virus US-Canada
- Trade will not suffer
- The closure is for 30 days
The United States of America and Canada share strong trade relations. However, Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump have mutu...
CORONA VIRUS UPDATES FOR 18.03.2020:
Indian COVID-19 positive cases have risen to 42. The Indian government has therefore now banned the entry of Indian passport holders from any of the European Union countries, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. Australia also declared an emergency today....