Search result for power
- Japan banks to loan Qatar $330 million to build the 1st mega solar power plant.
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation and Mizuho Bank has signed the deal with Qatar.
- The facility will be the world’s largest sola...
- The European Union makes a new bet on geothermal energy in the energy sector in Europe
- The wind was seen as a saviour and hence the member states are forced to take the responsibility
The European Union makes a new bet in...
- Japan effectively report lower imports of fuel to power nuclear plants.
- The country hardly imported any such fuel last year.
- Stricter safety measures have been imposed on nuclear plant operators after the 2011 Fukushima ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,319.24 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,293.20
• Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv and Axis Bank were the top Sensex laggards in the first trading session on Wednesday
• Total 137 companies in...
• The derecho has caused widespread power outrage
• Derechos are also called inland hurricane
Post Isaias, now it’s a derecho in California. A derecho is also called a...
- In Europe, the renewable energy is the only energy source that is growing during the corona virus pandemic.
- The generation of the renewable energy has been increased during the pandemic
The renewables was the only energy ...
- Japan reviewing power transmission line rules to accelerate the expansion of renewable energy.
- The government is aiming to usher out low-efficiency coal-fired power generators by fiscal 2030.
- Electricity generated by coa...
- Ofgem has asked network operators to accelerate their decarbonisation efforts.
- Ofgem has planned separate budget of billions of pounds for infrastructure upgrades to aid decarbonization.
- Experts fear that nothing significant can h...
- NASA’s Perseverance Mars rover is ready for launch; Nuclear power source installed.
- The launch is scheduled for July 30.
- The rover will rely on the Multi-Mission Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator power system.<...
- Efa France and Flash Battery have announced a strategic partnership.
- Both companies are at the top of their respective games.
Efa France and Flash Battery have forged a strategic partnership. This partnership enables these...
- The funding comes as an initiative to help the organization to expand across the middle-east market
- It also is the biggest funding platform in GCC
SirajPower, Dubai renewable energy organization got a credit facility of $5...
• This solar project is the biggest in Asia and has been set up on a 500-hectare plot
• PM Modi said this project will not only benefit the nearby industries but also the Delhi Metro
• PM Narendra Modi stated that India has always believed i...
• PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate this solar power plant in Rewa via videoconferencing
• The Union Minister for Power and Renewable Energy, RK Singh will also attend this inauguration event
• PM Modi has previously set the national target o...
- The bidding process for the 21 megawatt (MW) Goto offshore wind power project has begun.
- The project is located in Nagasaki.
- This is the first auction in Japan under the new law governing the bidding process for government projec...
• The state government of Odisha will hold remaining 51 percent stake in OPGC
• OPGC's thermal power plant is located at Banharpalli in Jharsuguda district of Odisha
• Adani Group said it will continue its partnership with the AES in ord...
Adani Green Energy Ltd, the pioneer of country’s green initiative has secured the world’s largest solar contract that will let this company build a photovoltaic (PV) power plant of capacity of 8,000 MW and setting up a domestic solar panel that will have a manufacturing capacity of 2,...
- Britain to achieve a significant landmark in terms of the use of renewable energy resources.
- The country does not need to use fossil fuel to generate electricity anymore.
- The UK has the biggest offshore wind industry in t...
- Tepco Renewable Power has an investment plan for more than 2 trillion yen to boost environment-friendly power generation.
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is pushing for clean power.
- To set up offshore wind farms, Japan needs to collabo...
- Due to coronavirus, the demand for electricity has reduced in Japan. Power prices are falling.
- Due to increase in solar power generation, wholesale electricity price are taking huge fall.
- This year Japan has imported more call, c...
- Textile Processing Units in Surat are staring down a long barrel with no end in sight even with termination of lockdown.
- They are used to looking at the big picture which gives them little chance in recouping their business with plants and big garment houses closed.