Search result for network
- Pompeo talks about how US’s efforts is slowly cutting China off major global economies
- He also talks about the formation of the Quad while testifying at the senate meeting for the 2021 budget.
America is intent on alienating China f...
- Portugal’s mobile phone companies will not use Huawei’s 5G technology
The three companies who are dominating Portugal’s mobile phone market said that they would not use technology of Huawei in their core 5G network...
- United States says that Huawei's equipment could be used by the Chinese government for espionage.
- Hence, many countries including France are banning it.
- Both Huawei and Chinese government have denied the charges.
- Sabre, Travelport and Amadeus used by FBI for suspect surveillance
- Question of privacy breach is raised on the same
With the fact that criminals are often on the move, FBI has been working with Sabre, the world’s largest...
- UK Prime Minister ordered Huawei to leave the country’s 5G network by end of 2027.
- Britain is preparing to cast off from the European Union.
- The U.S President may also seem to have pressured Britain to take such an...
- USA and UK have decided to ban Huawei from building 5G networks for their respective countries.
- There is a possibility of telecom giants from Japan and South Korea to fill in for Huawei.
- Huawei has denied all charges about sharin...
- Britain requested by Huawei Technologies to delay the removal of the 5G network.
- Huawei wishes to delay the removal until the elections in June 2025.
- The Chinese company has pledged to maintain its equipment in the ...
- In APR 2019, 5G internet technology started in South Korea.
- One year later, there were 6.9 Million 5G subscribers in South Korea.
In APR 2019, South Korea witnessed the launch of 5G internet technology. In MAY 2020, South ...
AT&T LAUNCHES 5G COVERAGE, REACHES 179 MILLION AMERICANS
- Until now AT&T 5G was operational only in the Dallas area
- Now other then Dallas, Austin, Victoria, Navarro county and Wilson county will also receive AT&T&rsqu...
- Racial disparity in the ways of living makes black mothers more prone to childbirth risks in the US
- Black women also do not have access to health insurance, and healthy foods to ease the risks
A new study, pu...
- Japan‘s telecom sector is highly advanced. Hence, Japan is witnessing the launch of 5G internet.
- Broadband internet in Japan is used prominently in the form of FttP.
Japan’s telecommunications sector is one of ...
- To break the monopoly of Huawei over 5G internets, British officials are talking to Japanese companies and South Korean companies to develop the 5G network spectrum.
- NEC Corp from Japan and Samsung from South Korea are in talks with British...
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has plans to mass produce a new line of memory chips due to increasing demand for personal computers and servers.
- The plant for manufacturing operations is located in Pyeongtaek.
- The new chip is also ex...
Global virtual private network (VPN) market is valued at US$ 23.6 Bn in 2019 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 14.8% to reach US$ 71.4 Bn by 2027. Since March 2020 rise in outbreak of global pandemic coronavirus or COVID-19 has led to a closure of all office building and employees are forced t...
- It is supposed to be done by April
- To make money from the assets, they may have to wait longer than their one-year lock-in period
Reports suggest that lenders to bankrupt IL&FS expect to be able to offload some of the ...
- The business to business solution created by HSBC
- Users need to be added by other users or receive invitation from Serai
This business to business platform was designed by HSBC. It is an invitation only platform for estab...
Omidyar Network, eBay founder Pierre Omidyar's family investment office, spun off last year's financial inclusion investment arm, Flourish Ventures, with $300 million in capital. Flourish works on business & small and medium-sized banking, confronting banks, personal finance, rebellio...
Ten months ago, Cruise declared that by the end of the year it would hire at least 1,000 engineers, an aggressive target-even for a company with a war chest of $7.25 billion-in the cutthroat autonomous vehicle industry, where startups, automakers, and tech giants are fighting over talent....
The currency and network have yet to be developed and only preliminary experimental code is released. The launch is planned in 2020. A project, currency, and transactions should be managed and cryptographically entrusted to the Libra Alliance, a member organization. Libra is a licensed Blockchain...
Tink, the European open banking network, is announcing € 90 million in new funding just 11 months after a € 56 million investment round was announced by the Swedish-based company.
Dawn Capital, HMI Capital and Insight Partners have co-leaded this new investment. The round also...