Search result for market
The ongoing innovations in sugar substitute solutions have enabled food and beverage industry players to introduce low calorie food products without compromising taste which is anticipated to propel the growth of
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is standing at 33,507.82 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,885.80 levels
• Tata Steel and Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainers with rise of 6 percent
• According to the March qu...
- Balance in the demand and supply restored for oil
- With reopening of the economies, oil gets another boost
Post the historic dip to below zero in April 2020, oil has made a miraculous recovery. It was actually a matter of time since this w...
- NHN and Samsung SDS to jointly defend the local South Korean cloud market.
- On Thursday the MOU was signed between the two.
- The local cloud service market is still dominated by global giants.
- The country’s...
- Big Hit Entertainment Co. files for IPO as a preliminary step on KOSPI
- The filing will be reviewed over the next 45 days.
- Bang Si Hyuk, the agency’s founder, and Co-CEO holds a 45.1 percent stake in the company.
- Sino-U.S tensions escalate, leading to low trading in the South Korean stock market.
- KOSPI retreated 4.95 points or 0.24 percent.
- Foreigners sold off a net $138.5 million.
- Institutions offloaded a net $2 millio...
• After falling by more than 350 points, the S&P Sensex reclaimed 32,000 mark and currently is trading at 32,086.54
• The benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,486.50 levels
• UltraTech Cements, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, ITC, Asian Pa...
- South Korea reported more than 50 new virus cases for the second consecutive day Friday.
- All the new cases in the Seoul metropolitan area were due to logistics center-tied cluster infections, threatening to derail health authorities' virus fight amid lingering concerns abou...
- With Trump announcing his press conference in China on Friday, investors panic plummeting the market downwards
- The general mood of the market was green throughout until Trump’s announcement
The US-China feud was heightened ag...
Technological advances have changed customer expectations across the banking and other financial institutions, inclining them towards digital transactions. The growth in internet and smartphone users have increased number of people with access to digital channels for their banking requirements. G...
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 32,125.62 levels
• The Nifty50 index has gained nearly 150 points and is at 9,458.25
• ONGC and Larsen & Tubro were among the top Sensex gainers, while Bharti Airtel, ITC and TCS were in...
- The Chinese apparel market is expected to slump by US$60 billion in 2020.
- In the first quarter of 2020, 75% of the Chinese consumers reduced or postponed their purchases of apparel and footwear.
- China is the largest apparel mark...
The growing advancement is digital technologies such as Internet of Things, augmented reality, cloud and others are poised to boost the demand for clientless remote support software owing to the better customer experience. Organizations around the world are opting remote access solutions for prov...
Global mobile banking software market is valued at US$ 12,000 Mn in 2019 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% to reach US$ 22,293.0 Mn by 2027. Growing digitalization of banking and finance sector has fueled the demand for convenient mobile banking amongst users thus growing the global
- Seoul stocks show improvements to its third session.
- Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) added 1.42 points or 0.07 percent.
- Individuals purchased a net of $26 million.
- Massive sell-offs by both foreigner...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.