Search result for manufacturing
- May manufacturing Purchasing Manager’s Index (PMI) was at 50.6 as compared to that of April which was at 50.8.
- Service and construction sectors have gained momentum which is indicating an uneven recovery in China.
- Export o...
- British car manufacturing comes to an extreme halt due to pandemic.
- Lowest output since the Second World War.
- Just 197 premium and luxury sports vehicles rolled off factory lines.
- British car industry incurred ...
- Lava International plans to shift the manufacturing base from China to India.
- The company plans to invest about Rs.800 crores over five years’ time.
- The decision was made due to the Indian Government’s product...
- The automotive supply chain has been severely affected by COVID-19 outbreak
- Automakers had to implement workarounds to supply pre-booked automobiles
COVID-19 outbreak has had a major impact on the supply deadlines of auto...
- Japanese Domestic Market cars were renowned for superior handling and reliability
- A sudden influx of new models in the 80s and 90s led to under-appreciation of many cars
The Japanese Domestic Market cars were designed and...
- In the three months to January, the service sector showed no growth
- The manufacturing sector has continued to show weaknesses
According to data published by the Office for National Statistics, the UK economy stagnate...
- The global shortage of masks is yet to be bought under control
- Manufacturing companies have complained of shortage of required supplies
Companies all over the world are trying hard to churn out continuous supplies of prot...
- Siemens and NEC to partner and develop an AI technology for monitoring purposes
- NEC is set to join the MindSphere Partner Program
Siemens and NEC Corp are all set to partner and develop an analysis and monitoring solution...
- The continued spread of COVID-19 has delayed restart of production lines for Japanese manufacturers
- Disruption of the supply chain further delays production lines
COVID-19 has disrupted the normal life of people all over ...
- Manufacturing of stealth jets for Italian and Japanese military forces stands suspended currently
- Both countries have had a large number of citizens affected by COVID-19
Lockheed Martin’s F-35 Lightning II’s m...
- Rengo is Japan’s largest labor organization
- Federation of Workers’ Union of the Burmese Citizen has joined the Japanese labor organization
In an attempt to emphasize the measures being taken to improve foreign...
- Japan has been on the edge of recession due to the consumption tax hike of October 2019
- COVID-19 has drastically hit the sales of retail and automobile industry in Japan
February recorded a sharp reduction in sales across...
- Samsung Heavy Industry’s venture into shuttle tank construction business
- Samsung wins deal to build shuttle tank in Asia
- Company targets to win $8.4 Billion orders.
Samsung Heavy Industries disclos...
- Japan’s President Shinzo Abe guaranteed production of month 600 million masks
- Manufacturers deny that such numbers can be achieved due to lack of production facilities
COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in a shortage of...
- Hyundai will be setting up a manufacturing plant of Hydrogen fuel cell systems in South Korea or overseas.
- The hydrogen fuel-cell factory will be capable of producing more than 100,000 fuel cell systems annually from 2024.
- The electronics MNC has announced its decision to pull out of the PV manufacturing deal with Tesla
- Final phase out from the Buffalo factory will be completed in September
The Japanese electronics manufacturing giant annou...
- Japan’s ANA has placed an order of 20 Dreamliner jets with Boeing
- This marks the air carrier manufacturing company’s first order of the year
An order has been placed with Boeing for 11 new 787-10 and 9 787-9 a...
- The production plant of Japan’s auto manufacturer is shutting down its Philippines branch
- The profit lines have reduced significantly in the last two years
Honda is the third-largest auto manufacturer in Japan. The ...
January 15, 2020, saw the much anticipated first phase of a trade deal between the US and China materialize, after nearly 18 months of trade war. Even as the United States scrapped plans to levy additional tariffs on Chinese products in December, 25% tariffs still remain on nearly $250 billion wo...
Samsung’s main rival Apple INC, has been struggling to keep up with production as scores of its suppliers have been forced to shut shop in China due to the pandemic of COVID-19 [Coronavirus]. Samsung now seems to be reaping the benefits of the low-cost production it has been relying on, in ...