Search result for law
- Japan’s Ex-PM Shinzo Abe may have discarded receipts for dinner functions.
- Prosecutors are investing the case as a violation of political funds control law.
- The total bills for the dinner functions may have exceeded...
- The second in command Police official, Pol Lt-General Jaruwat Waisaya on Tuesday morning, public police talked about the alternative of applying the draconian lese majeste law on disorderly dissenters
Nevertheless, the report will te...
• The FTC staff undertaking the investigation has urged the commissioners to file this lawsuit in federal court as it would allow the group of states led by New York to become a part of the suit
• It is being said that nearly 41 states are likely to sign o...
• According to a statement from President Donald Trump's re-election campaign, they have decided to withdraw its lawsuit disputing vote results in the state of Michigan
• Despite the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden securing nearly 290 elect...
• The U.S. government has sued Google last month accusing them of illegally using its market muscle to hobble rivals in the biggest challenge to power and influence of Big tech over the period of last 10 years
• Google said in a court filing, that it is pu...
- A bill to give recognition to users of donated eggs as parents submitted in Japan.
- Japan’s ruling and opposition parties jointly submitted the bill on Monday.
- The bill doesn’t recognize the rights of such chil...
• Google was sued by the U.S. Justice Department for $1 trillion in the month of October accused of illegally using its market muscle to hobble rivals in the biggest challenge to the power and influence of Big Tech in decades
• Google would refrain from fi...
- The United Arab Emirates declared a significant change in the cult Islamic rules like legalizing live-in relationships and decriminalizing consumption of alcohol
The Gulf nation additionally to condemn supposed "honor killings&q...
Global Lawsuit Financing Market is expected to Grow at CAGR 21.5% by 2027 owing to Increasing Civil Lawsuit coupled with Surge in Investment across the regions like North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, says Absolute Markets Insights
The increasing number of civil lawsuits across the globe coupled with the rise in lawsuit expenses, for both litigants and law firms, are intensifying the demand for lawsuit financing among law firms and individuals. According to studies, United States records approximately 40 Mn civil lawsuits e...
- Two men admit to having tampered with a witness on behalf of Tsukasa Akimoto.
- The Japanese lawmaker has been indicted for receiving bribes with regards to casino license.
- Prosecutors demanded a 14-month prison term for b...
• Lawrence released a statement on Twitter, where he wrote “I have tested positive for COVID-19, and my symptoms have been relatively mild while I’m following the protocol from Clemson and the ACC.”
• According to the statement issued by ...
- Japan’s Ministry of Justice proposed changes in the country’s juvenile law.
- The Legislative Council plans to implement stricter punishments for 18 and 19-year-old criminal offenders.
- Prime Minister’s gov...
- China's Ministry of Justice has requested in any event five attorneys to end their meetings with the Hongkongers who were kept in Shenzhen after being captured by coast watches
The attorneys named by prisoners' families in Ho...
- Japanese lawmaker Anri Kawai granted bail by Tokyo District Court.
- The lawmaker was indicted on a charge of vote-buying during an election last year.
- Kawai was arrested in June with her husband Katsuyuki.
- Both ...
- Hong Kong natural life is endangered as the city experiences the rising crimes in the illegal wildlife trade
As the city is a center for international shipments, the transport links make it feasible for the poachers of wildlife to tr...
• According to a court filing on Friday, search engine giant Google has to respond to the U.S. Justice Department's antitrust lawsuit by December 19
• The Justice Department accused Google of illegally maintaining its monopoly over search with the help...
- A competition regulator of Australia has reported the tech giants Google, Facebook, and YouTube have expanded their online advertising in the country, leaving just 20% or less for news and different sites
The Australian Competition a...
- The UAE Cabinet, under the chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, has endorsed alterations to the arrangements of the Federal Law by Decree No. (9) Of 2016 on Bankruptcy as a feature of the administration's nonstop end...
HONG KONG BANKS URGED TO LOOK FOR POTENTIAL BREACHES IN FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS LINKED TO NATIONAL SECURITY LAW
- Hong Kong-based banks have been advised to report any exchanges that they regard as a breach of the national security law, in new guidance from the monetary controller
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority refreshed its pointers given to ...
- A Hong Kong court has given capture warrants for activists supportive of majority rule government activists Nathan Law and Sunny Cheung, after they did not show up for hearings connected to the illegal Tiananmen Massacre vigil of June 4