Search result for korean
- With COVID-19 firmly rooting itself in the world precincts, there had come a time to test the ‘smart work’ ideology to the hilt.
- Thus it needs to be said that COVID-19 has changed the workplace landscape in South Korea with work from home becoming a reality. <...
- South Korea witnessed a sharp decline in the number of COVID cases originating in their country as against the three digit spike observed a week back.
- This takes the confirmed cases tally to 14,175 with the last week’s number equaling 25 as declared by the Korea Centers f...
SPACEX TO LAUNCHED SOUTH KOREA’S FIRST MILITARY SATELLITE, ANASIS-II ; LAUNCH AT 5.30 ET AS PLANNED FOR 20th JULY
- The launch went go ahead at 5.30 EDT as scheduled
- The launch coverage will be live until the landing
Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched South Korea’s first military satellite, Anasis-II. The launch has already been delaye...
- IP financial investment market in South Korea can expand by 2024. It can be worth Korea Won 1.3 trillion.
- KIPO has listed four pillars under which 14 tasks have to be accomplished to strengthen the IP Market.
South Korea h...
- In South Korea, the trend of Korean pop artists using social media to get involved in the American politics is increasing.
- Fans of K– Pop are upset with this trend.
Some followers as well as artists of Korean popular...
- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov is concerned about the deterioration on the Korean Peninsula.
- South Korean Ambassador to Russia Lee Sok-bae had a word with Russian minister to discuss the crisis.
- North Korea has dec...
- “ON” music video of K–Pop (Korean Pop) BTS has surpassed 200 Million views.
- This is their 15th video to surpass 200 Million views.
- It took the video, just four months to pass 200 Million views.
- In 2006, Seoul hosted last ANOC General Assembly.
- Next summit was supposed to happen in 2020. It got postponed due to lockdown to prevent the infection from coronavirus.
- New dates have been announced.
Due to cor...
- To keep Korean Air Lines Co. afloat, South Korean government has decided to offer a financial aid to the flagship airline service.
- The outspread of coronavirus has frozen the operations of many businesses and airline services are no excepti...
- USA and South Korea have reached an agreement to fund Korean nationals working for US Forces Korea.
- The agreement is about equal burden-sharing.
- Agreement was necessary due to tensions between South Korea and North Korea. <...
• KOSPI went up by 8.95 points or 0.46 percent to 1,936.23 in late Monday morning
• Most of the pharmaceutical companies including Samsung BioLogics and Celltrion saw a rise of 1.82 and 0.69 percent respectively
• Investor sentiment was larg...
Number of rumors are continuously being spread related to the health of North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong-Un. Few stated his death, while few said that North Korean leader has gone through a cardiovascular surgery which was due to his habits of excessive smoking and obesity.
In the lat...
The government of South Korea has finally decided to restart a project to reconnect railways between the two Koreas, which was delayed since months. The decision is taken despite the complexity of inter-Korean relations.
On Thursday, the Unification Ministry of Seoul stated that it has des...
Number of questions were raised over the health of North Korea’s supreme leader Kim Jong Un, after he was absent from one of the most important event in North Korea which is birthday of his own grandfather Kim II Sung.
In relation with this issue, South Korea has been maintaini...
- Two additional victims of self-isolation have fled the quarantine facilities in spite of fierce fines against violators.
- Busan city just yesterday fined a Vietnamese and a Korean for breaching the law on prevention and management of infectious diseases.
- The Korean Government is undertaking a slew of measures to bring the small business enterprises back on track.
- The Government will spend money upfront to help businesses weather the loss.
The self-employed and small businesses have been under ...
- Blood Plasma is being used for treating COVID-19 and quite a number of patients are finding normalcy after this treatment.
- The death toll due to COVID-19 has reached 70000 people
The death toll in coronavirus pandemic has reached an astronomical 70,000 people ...
- Kim Jong keeping on his guard about coronavirus scenario
- N.Korean troops back off from their regular drills
Considering that the coronavirus epidemic sent China and South Korea scampering for the best they can do, there has been none repor...
- The new Electric vehicle has a range of 400-mile urban range and 280-mile mixed range.
- It is Kia’s budget electric car.
- It comes with decent interior specifications and provides entertaining to drive.
- Chung Ha signs contract with ICM Partners to break into U.S Market
- Many K-pop idols are trying to break into the U.S market to expand their careers
- She started her solo career in 2017 with a debut hit “Why Don&rsqu...