Search result for energy
- The European Union makes a new bet on geothermal energy in the energy sector in Europe
- The wind was seen as a saviour and hence the member states are forced to take the responsibility
The European Union makes a new bet in...
- The Ocean Energy of Europe said that the European Union ocean energy sector to set a target of 100MW by the year 2025
- It also said that, priority actions will be needed for achieving the target
The Ocean Energy of Europe ...
- In Europe, the renewable energy is the only energy source that is growing during the corona virus pandemic.
- The generation of the renewable energy has been increased during the pandemic
The renewables was the only energy ...
- The future of the UK’s health and safety status is at risk due to Brexit.
- Brexit will be effective very soon.
The European Union (EU) and United Kingdom (UK) hold high reputation due to health and safety law, particu...
- LOGAN Energy of the Scottish hydrogen technology specialist has secured contract from UK Government.
- Contract is about a UK Government programme to supply hydrogen refueling stations that will be accessible to public.
- The project...
- RWE Supply and trading company and Vattenfall will supply electricity of 50MW and 10MW to Bosch
RWE Supply & Trading company (Rheinisch-Westfalisches Elektrizitatswerk Aktiengesellschaft) is going to supply 50MW of electricity a...
- The European Union will be taking the first step in the review process of the Energy Efficiency Directive and Renewable Energy Directive
To deliver the best output on the ambition of the European Green Deal, the European Union took ...
- Greece has awarded by a 20-year contract for more than 472 MW of onshore wind energy projects
- This also include a new record of the lowest price bid in the latest onshore wind auction
In the latest onshore wind auction, t...
- One polycarbonate facility of SABIC is going to be the world’s first large scale chemical plant to run entirely on renewable energy.
- The facility is located in Spain.
Very soon, the polycarbonate facility of SABIC in...
- Japan reviewing power transmission line rules to accelerate the expansion of renewable energy.
- The government is aiming to usher out low-efficiency coal-fired power generators by fiscal 2030.
- Electricity generated by coa...
- New energy minister of France has called a major nuclear project a mess
- This is because of the extended timeline and the increasing cost
The new energy minister of France has called or named a major French nuclear pr...
- Some amendments have been proposed for the legislation covering agricultural land sales.
- If the amendments are made, Romania might lose investment worth billions of Euros in clean energy.
Due to proposed amendments to the ...
- Russian government is planning to develop a hydrogen economy.
- Gazprom is planning to produce hydrogen in 2024, using eco-friendly production measures.
Under a new government plan to develop a hydrogen economy, Russia&rsquo...
- Ofgem has asked network operators to accelerate their decarbonisation efforts.
- Ofgem has planned separate budget of billions of pounds for infrastructure upgrades to aid decarbonization.
- Experts fear that nothing significant can h...
- Acciona started Spain’s fir grid-connected floating solar plant
- Plant has 3000 solar PV modules
Acciona has recently completed Spain’s first grid-connecting floating solar farm and will be utilising it as a te...
- Researchers extracted lithium from an unusual place in Germany
- The unique technology can fulfil Europe’s demand in lithium
The researchers from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) may be like they had discov...
- Low emission of Carbon and renewable energy will help for the nation’s recovery
- Power, Heat and Transport are main sources of gas emissions in Northern Ireland
As we continue to take steps towards rebuilding our eco...
- British Government is planning to relax a planning legislation to ease the construction of large batteries that can store renewable energy from solar and wind farms across the UK.
- Government intends to maximize UK’s renewable energy s...
- Renewable energy resources overtake fossil fuels to generate electricity in Europe
In the European region the renewable resources like Wind, solar, hydro and bioenergy usually generates 40% of the total electricity in the first...
- Japan’s Environment Ministry to halt funds for coal-fired plant technology.
- Ministry plans to review funds for the nation’s basic energy plan.
- Japan’s infrastructure export strategy outline was approved ...