Search result for coronavirus
- Chip Makers are concerned about delay in car launches in India.
- Due to the lack of semiconductors for the auto industry, many car launches getting delayed in India and the world.
- Usually, passenger vehicles use around 1,000 semic...
- Japan’s economy fell by 4.6 percent in FY 2020 over pandemic.
- GDP in the January-March period shrank an annualized real 5.1 percent from the previous quarter.
- Exports of goods and services plummeted 10.4 percent.
- The market segment analysis done by AM Best of South Korea has shown improvement in the non-life insurance industry.
- Certain factors have been analyzed by AM Best such as underwriting performance, favorable auto loss ratio, increased...
- China’s retail sales increase by 29.6 percent in Q1 2021.
- Retail sales in April alone surged 17.7 percent year on year.
- Consumption in urban areas in April stood at about 2.89 trillion yuan.
- Online retail...
- India has registered a weekly slump in the number of COVID-19 cases for the first time in the second wave.
- India has registered a fresh 24 lakh cases in a week i.e. between May 10-16.
- Daily cases reported on Sunday fell be...
- The new dosing schedule for Covishield, the Indian vaccine for coronavirus has been updated in CoWin.
- The new dosing schedule will allow the person to get the second shot of the virus after 12-16 weeks of taking the first shot.
- Tokyo stocks open low on Monday trading; Nikkei falls.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average dropped 330.64 points, or 1.18 percent.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down 6.80 points, or 0.3...
- S. Korean stocks expected to trade low next week over inflation fears.
- On Friday, the benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) closed at 3,153.32 points.
- The stock index had reportedly slumped more than 1 perce...
- Japanese pubs reports loss; while fast food chains thrive in pandemic.
- Japanese pub operator Watami Co. on Friday reported a loss of $105 million.
- In fiscal 2020, Ootoya Holdings Co., posted a record loss of 9.73 billion ...
- S. Korea’s domestic demand shows improvement in April.
- The country’s exports saw an increase of 41.1% on-year in April.
- In April, sales at department stores rose 26.8 percent on-year.
- The county rep...
- FADA has estimated 28% automobile sales decline in India during APR 2021.
- The decline was observed in the month-on-month (MoM) sales number.
- The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been mentioned as the reason for decline in...
- Twitter has contributed US $ 15 million for COVID relief in India.
- Money has been distributed among three NGOs.
Social media microblogging giant Twitter has donated US $ 15 million to help address the COVID-19 crisis in In...
- More countries are joining hands to combat the raging second wave of the coronavirus pandemic in India.
- New Delhi, one of the worst affected states from the novel coronavirus, has received 87 consignments from 28 countries in t...
- Indian-American doctors have set-up free consultancy to help COVID patients in India via Zoom.
- Encouraging home treatment, Dr Avinash Gupta has advised people seeking his advice to not to overburden the Healthcare system and strictly follow...
- The first batch of Sputnik V, the Russian coronavirus vaccine, has reached India and will be available in the market by next week.
- Sputnik V is expected to be produced in India from July 2021 onwards.
- India is looking forward to...
- After months of struggling with the coronavirus pandemic, Europe is getting back on strike.
- The vaccination drive and economies are picking up in Europe.
- The delay in vaccine delivery has left EU governments struggling to ...
- Daikin Europe is planning to expand as Daikin industries’ global center of expertise which will provide low carbon heating solutions and its heat pump technology.
- The demand for heat pumps in Europe has surged over the past year whic...
- Telehealth services provision has been extended in Australia until year end.
- The federal government of Australia is allotting AU $ 114 million more from its budget to the telehealth programme.
The Australian government has...
- KPMG report estimates that India's food processing market could be worth US $ 470 billion by 2025.
- Tier-II cities and Tier-III cities are expected to be as big market for processed food as big markets that are metropolitan areas. ...
- Many social media posts accused Cheil India for forcing employees to come to office despite widespread COVID-19 pandemic.
- Many people with started criticizing their employers for ignoring employees’ safety by not giving the option of ...