Search result for coronavirus
- Victoria Street reported a decrease in number of cases
- 70% of the adults have received their first dose of vaccination
Victoria State reported a fall in Covid-19 cases on Wednesday. The vaccination of the citizens is also ...
- Japan is currently facing the worst wave of Covid-19
- Suga’s support ratings drops below 30%
Prime Minister of Japan, Yoshihide Suga announced that he is not going to be a part of the ruling liberal democratic party l...
- MU-Variant of Covid-19 maybe vaccine-resistant
- First identified in January 2021 in Columbia
MU-Variant whose scientific name is B.1.621, was first identified in January 2021 in Columbia. The cases started increasing rapidl...
- Increase in Covid-19 cases even after lengthy lockdowns
- Lockdown extended for 3 more weeks
The Australian state of Victoria extended its lockdown for 3 more weeks after there has been no decline in Covid-19 cases on a dail...
- North Korea gives shoot at sight orders on trespassing
- The United Nations have asked for answers regarding these orders
The United Nations human rights representatives have questioned North Korea regarding the shoot at sig...
Director of Pune’s Indian Council of Medical Research- NIV, said that the vaccine for coronavirus might be available for use for children since September or October this year.
Dr. Abraham said, in an interview to an OTT platform, that the phase 2 and phase 3 trials of Covaxin are ...
The White House has announced the final extension on the coronavirus relief pause students loan repayments, on Friday.
The extension of the paused student loans was due on September 30. As the number of cases of delta variants increase in the US, this extension has been extended till Ja...
With the onset of the Delta variant in the atmosphere of Covid-19, World Health Organization reported the cumulative number of coronavirus to have reached 4 million across the globe in the last week. The strand of Delta Virus having been found across 135 countries makes us predict the global coro...
The delta variant is more dangerous and infectious as compared to coronavirus. Delta virus has an incubation period of four days, whereas the coronavirus has an incubation period of six days. A person infected with coronavirus infects 2-3 people, but a person suffering from delta variant infects ...
- Japan’s state-run centers to give COVID-19 vaccines under ages 18 - 64.
- The centers in Tokyo and Osaka were set up last month by the Defense Ministry.
- The ministry last week expanded the scope to accept people from ...
- Tokyo may be under a quasi-state of emergency during the Olympics.
- Tokyo has been under a stricter state of emergency since late April.
- The government is now however planning to lift the emergency in most of the prefectur...
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 4.9 percent in May.
- In April, wholesale prices increased 3.8 percent.
- Wholesale prices of petroleum and coal products surged 53.5 percent from a year earlier.
- Tokyo Olympics’ GPS tracking for visitors will not be real time.
- The GPS would be used to trace and confirm their movements retroactively if a problem arises.
- Everyone entering Japan from abroad for the games will b...
- COVID-19 quasi-state of emergency to be lifted from 3 prefectures.
- Restrictions in Gunma, Ishikawa and Kumamoto prefecture are expected to be lifted by the weekend.
- The government is likely to make a similar call on five ...
- Japan’s current account surplus rose to $12 billion in April.
- April saw a larger rise in exports than in imports in terms of value.
- Imports jumped 11.3 percent to 6.54 trillion yen.
- Primary income, gained...
- Japan’s economy shrank in Jan-March period by 3.9 percent.
- Real gross domestic product contracted 1.0 percent from the previous quarter.
- Government spending dropped 1.1 percent.
- Capital expenditure decrea...
• Blinken said the Joe Biden administration is determined to "get to the bottom" of the origins of the novel coronavirus
• When asked about transparency of information on COVID-19, the US State Secretary said China has not "given us the tran...
- Japan to study effect of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on its citizens.
- The study is targeted for around 1,500 people separated into two groups.
- The government also plans to conduct similar studies on Moderna Inc. and A...
- Japan PM’s reception for Tokyo Olympic overseas dignitaries stands cancelled.
- The reception was to be held on the day of the Tokyo Olympic closing ceremony, on Aug. 8.
- The reception at a Tokyo hotel was also expecte...
- Japan to provide COVID-19 vaccine of 1.29 million doses to Taiwan.
- Japan will provide AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine to Taiwan.
- The vaccines will arrive in Taipei by air later Friday.
- The offer was arrang...