Search result for coronavirus
- Cafés, exercise centers, and lodgings are among those locations in Hong Kong that must show a QR code associated with an administration application that contains the spread of the Covid-19, wellbeing specialists have said
- Sapporo and Osaka are likely to suspend ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy program.
- The suspension comes due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the above areas.
- Japan’s government panel of Medical experts...
- Japan’s health minister and scientists urging citizens to wear masks.
- Japan has been recording a surge in COVID-19 cases, considered to be the third wave of infections.
- Norihisa Tamura has also asked the public to u...
- Japan’s JTB Corp. to reduce workforce under broad restructuring.
- JTB is said to have recorded a net loss of 78.17 billion yen for the April-September period.
- The company plans to reduce 115 outlets in Japan and clos...
• Similar to the last week, the U.S. reported more than 1 million cases in the time period of less than six days
• In wake of the rising COVID-19 cases, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has asked the US citizens to follow all the precautionar...
• According to JPMorgan, this COVID-19 resurgence will derail the US economic recovery and the economy is about to shrink
• “This winter will be grim and we believe the economy will contract again in the first quarter” wrote JPMorgan economists...
- Despite the resurgence of COVID-19 in Japan, ‘Go To Travel’ campaign to continue.
- Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga announced the same on Friday.
- The country recorded around 2,385 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday.
- On November 6, China embarked upon a new travel testing policy.
- Before, incoming airline passengers had to hand in results for a conventional PCR test that proved the absence of Covid-19 and, upon landing, head to a predetermined location for mandatory 14-day quarantine. ...
- Japan Government reports fall in CPI in October by 0.7%.
- Japan’s core consumer prices fell by 0.7 percent from a year ago.
- The BOJ lowered its CPI forecast for fiscal 2020, projecting a 0.6 percent year-on-year fall...
- While the performing arts scenario is one of many industries taken aback by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in Korea, the stage lights are still illuminated.
- Performing arts characters and institutions are trying their level best to ensure the show goes on -- with both online an...
- Thailand topped the worldwide overview for its successful treatment of Covid-19 and recuperation from the emergency
The Global Covid-19 Index (GCI), distributed yesterday (July 28), gave Thailand a list score of 82.06, putting it on ...
- As fine dust particles settle down with the arrival of chill weather conditions, attention is called for to finding out the possible correlation between air pollution and the severity of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- While there is no ready-made evidence, experts say long-ter...
- Malaysia's Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin agreed that the most recent influx of Covid-19 contaminations in the nation was due to elections
He was presenting the defense for why he needed to defer the Dec 5 political decision for...
- Japan on ‘maximum alert’ after recording an average of 2,000 cases per day.
- The Prime Minister of Japan announced the alert on Thursday.
- The Tokyo metropolitan government is also expected to raise its virus al...
- The Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) on Wednesday set out to broaden the emergency order cross country from December 1 to January 15, 2021, in an offer to check contaminations
Notwithstanding, CCSA still can't ...
- South Korea is set to implement a new social distancing scheme in the greater Seoul area.
- It plans raising the social distancing scheme in the greater Seoul area by one notch to bring down the upward trend of coronavirus infections as the number of new cases swayed above 200 fo...
- Japan reports a slight rise in exports for the month of October.
- In September, the declining pace of exports slowed from 4.9%.
- Exports to Asia as a whole rose 4.4 percent to 3.69 trillion yen.
- Imports, however,...
- The Korean government said Tuesday it is in the final stage of negotiations to buy COVID-19 vaccines, including the ones being manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna.
- There are nearly about 10 vaccine candidates in Phase 3 trials.
Excluding those vaccine candidate...
• Days after Pfizer and BioNTech reported over 90 percent efficacy of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, biotechnology company Moderna announced results of its phase three trials
• Following its announcement, Moderna said it intends to submit the COVID-19 vac...
- South Korea’s new daily COVID-19 case numbers feared to escalate to 400 in four weeks should the current infection rate continue, health authorities said Monday, due to increased close contact among people and the winter season forcing people to stay indoors.
- The rapid do...