Search result for corona
- Singapore detailed seven new instances of COVID-19 disease infections starting around early afternoon on Wednesday (Oct 28), every one of whom was imported
Every one of the seven imported cases was on home isolation upon appearance i...
- Well-known night clubs and bars in Seoul will by themselves close their businesses during the upcoming Halloween weekend, in an effort to prevent the wild spread of COVID-19, according to club owners and city government officials Wednesday.
- The announcements from clubs in Itaew...
- Extrordinary diet session begins in Japan; PM Suga questioned by opposition.
- Yukio Edano from CDPJ criticized the PM’s decision of members of the Science Council.
- The extraordinary diet session began on Monday. ...
- BOJ begins a two-day policy meeting on Wednesday to assess the economy.
- BOJ in July had forecasted the economy to shrink by 4.7 percent in fiscal 2020.
- The central bank also forecasted the consumer price index to drop by ...
- Travelers who show up at Hong Kong's air terminal to take an extra Loop-mediated isothermal amplification test often called LAMP for Covid-19 recognition, beginning Wednesday, as per the Food and Health Bureau
The benefits of tha...
• Drew Hammill, Pelosi Deputy Chief of Staff made a tweet after holding a 52-minute conversation with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
• The Democrats were awaiting the administration's acceptance of a national plan on coronavirus testing and tracing ...
- Demand for robots in Japan increases due to the pandemic.
- Robots are being substitutes for providing physical human contact.
- Japan’s Groove X Inc. has developed a humanoid ‘healing robot’ called ‘...
- Bill to offer free COVID-19 vaccine approved by the Japanese government.
- PM of Japan has initially pledged to secure COVID-19 vaccines for all people in the country.
- The Japanese government has made a budget of 671.4 bill...
- Japanese gamers’ demand for pre-order of new PS5 game console increases.
- Pre-order lotteries have been selling as many as 91 times more tickets than available in stock.
- Sony is set to release the new PS5 on Nov. 12....
- A clutch of South Korean researchers have developed an ingenious 3D-based cell culture technique for human lung alveolar cells that take the brunt of COVID-19 infection, according to Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Monday.
- KAIST professor Ju Young-seok...
- JAL plans to raise around $2.9 billion in capital while also posting an operating loss.
- The airline company is expecting to post an operating loss of around 85 billion yen.
- For the July-September period, JAL estimated to...
- Hitachi announces the abolishment of ‘hanko’ seals for internal paperwork by 2022.
- It intends to do so by March 2022 and also reduce paper copies by 70 percent.
- The company also intends to slash the number of ...
- Victoria plans to step out of the lockdown measures as the state’s deadly community transmission zone of coronavirus has come to an end. Today, Melbourne reported no new cases and no passings because of the infection for over four months <...
- Japan Airlines Co. to report operating loss of around $810 billion.
- The operating loss will be reported from July to September period.
- On Friday, JAL is scheduled to release its first-half earnings reports.
- By fiscal year 2022 ANA Holdings Inc. plans to cut around 3,500 jobs.
- All Nippon Airways Co. will cut down new hiring for fiscal 2021 starting April.
- The company began offering early retirement with severance pay from Oct...
- South Korea’s new daily COVID-19 cases sprang back to a level hitherto unseen in over a month Friday, due to pool of infections traced to senior care homes and social gatherings, as well as double-digit increases in imported caseloads.
- Korea’s cases multiplied to 15...
• Azar said by the end of January, enough vaccine for all of our seniors as well as our health care workers and first responders, and by the end of March and early April-enough for all Americans
• The HHS will have enough vaccines authorized by the US Food...
- It was not very far back that China was besieged by the virus spread that originated in China and was infecting thousands.
- China like all other nations was deeply ingrained into finding an analogy with World War 2 as with other nations.
As was in that earlier ...
- Japan’s Shionogi & Co. was hit by a cyberattack leading to a data breach.
- The drug firm’s Taiwanese subsidiary was hit by the cyberattack last month.
- Import licenses for medical equipment and employee res...
- Narita Airport operators to reduce charges for domestic and international airlines.
- Narita International Airport will be waiving landing and parking charges.
- Small-sized aircraft for international flights will receive a $...