Search result for business
SINGAPOREAN BUSINESS GOLIATH SHERMAN KWEK FACING TOUGHER STAND IN SETTING UP BUSINESS DEAL WITH CHINESE FIRM
- In the previous month, Sherman Kwek, the 45-year-old CEO of City Developments Ltd., has to fight with two more board people, taking the count to three since October
His firm set up a unique group to settle on the offer of resources a...
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
- Tesla stocks are rising at 6%.
- Tesla recently started its business in India.
- In India, Tesla is also going to carry out operations related to energy storage.
Almost one week after registering office in India, Te...
- Many packs of utilized clinical gloves which were being boxed for resale were held onto when police attacked an illicit plant in Lam Luk Ka region on Tuesday
The reused gloves cost an expected 100 million baht on the retail market.&n...
- Japan Govt. to give cash handouts to support suppliers of restaurants.
- The government plans to pay $3,800 to suppliers in Tokyo and its vicinity areas.
- The government is to pay 60,000 yen per day to restaurants and bars t...
- 'Prarambh', the two-days Startup India International Summit is taking place on 15-16 JAN 2020.
- Indian PM Modi has urged youngsters to attend the summit.
Indian Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi has urged youngsters...
- China State Administration for Market Regulation to improve business environment.
- China plans on improving the 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025).
- China plans to intensify reforms in pilot free trade zones.
- Among March and December, a year back, about S$17.4 billion in advances were contacted more than 20,000 firms under plans maintained by Enterprise Singapore (ESG), familiar and updated with handling troubles introduced by the COVID-19 crisis
- S. Korea’s Samsung electronics expects an operating profit of $8.2 billion in Q4 2020.
- From October-December 2020 Samsung projects sales at 61 trillion won.
- Samsung’s mobile unit is expected to post an operati...
- Businesses violating suspension of work amid state of emergency in Japan to be fined.
- A fine of 500,000 yen could be imposed if orders are not followed.
- Prefectural governors will be allowed to issue legally binding order...
- South Korea govt. plans to provide emergency handouts to small business owners.
- The government plans to do so by early February, around the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The government will provide US$8.6 billion in relief fund...
- Small business owners in S. Korea stage protests against COVID-19 restrictions.
- Several coffee shops, bars, and internet cafes joined the growing list of small business owner protests.
- The complaints have grown ever sinc...
- China opposes U.S Govt. order delisting Chinese telecommunications companies in NYSE.
- China Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying commented on the same.
- Hua commented the act will harm the investors from various coun...
- 41 Aussie wineries and grape plantations that are owned by Chinese organizations started rage yesterday considering Beijing's draconian limitations on local enterprises
Yet, presently, consideration has gone to other Australian o...
- S. Korean Govt. likely to provide rental assistance to small-business owners.
- The country is preparing $2.79 billion as funds for 3rd round of emergency cash handouts.
- The country currently provides tax credits on 50% of ...
- The Thai Prawn Association declared on Wednesday that Thailand will create about 310,000 tons of prawns in 2021, 15 percent more than the 270,000 tons delivered for the current year
The affiliation's leader Somsak Paneetatyasai s...
- South Korea’s DP find ways to share burden of rent for small business owners.
- DP Chairman Rep. mentioned getting landlords to slash rent for struggling small business owners.
- A proposal to revise the Commercial Buil...
- Singapore will open an isolated travel path focused on business explorers on temporary visits, Minister for Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing declared
The travel lane, or the Connect@Singapore activity, will be available to a small b...
- Singapore and Vietnam have consented to speedily close progress conversations on a green lane arrangement for fundamental business and authority travel, said Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Chee Wee Kiong, MFA permanent ...
- Tokyo stocks end higher over BOJ business sentiment survey.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 79.92 points.
- Topix index of all first section issues on the TSE ended at 8.51 points.
- Stock issues saw...