Search result for acquisition
• Zensar has decided to acquire M3bi in order to reinforce a new strategy that will allow it to concentrate organization resources, investments and alliances to deliver maximum business impact
• Harsh Goenka, Chairman of RPG Enterprises and Zensar Technolo...
- Safex Chemicals has acquired Shogun Organics.
- Shogun Organics is based in Mumbai.
- The terms of takeover deal not revealed to media.
- Safex Chemical is planning to expand its presence into new market segments.
• Panasonic made acquisition, which happens to be the biggest of the decade, in order to tap growing demand from companies as the coronavirus pandemic tests their resilience to disruption
• Panasonic said “The need for more intelligent, autonomous an...
- Siemens Heathineers has raised € 2.3 billion to acquire Varian.
- Varian is a cancer specialist.
The Siemens Heathineers from Germany has raised € 2.3 billion (equal to US $ 2.7 billion) in a share placement. ...
- Hitachi Ltd. to buy U.S GlobalLogic Inc. for $9.6 billion.
- The acquisition is said to strengthen Hitachi’s digital operations in its wide range of business.
- Previously the deal was expected to close by end of July 2...
• This decision has been taken in order to expand from electronics hardware to digital services and the company is aiming to close the transaction by the end of July
• Courtesy of this announcement, stock of Japanese conglomerate plunged over 7% at one poi...
- China’s ride app Didi likely to pick New York for its upcoming IPO.
- The company is hoping for a valuation of at least $100 billion.
- Didi is said to have discussed the option of listing via a SPAC.
- In 2019...
- The deal between PTT Group and ReNew has been cancelled.
- Now PTT is considering to invest in renewable energy on many projects in the targeted countries including India.
- ReNew has acquired RMG Acquisition Corp.
- KAI reports final assembly of the country’s first indigenous developed fighter jet.
- The country has been working on the KF-X project to replace the Air Force's aging fleet of F-4 and F-5 jets.
- KAI started the fi...
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
• This move has been made to capitalize on Emarsys' market presence and capability to engage more effectively and personally with the customers
• It will also help SAP create a new paradigm in the path of managing commerce digitally and it will also de...
- Takeda Pharmaceutical aims to go public in the next 5 to 10 years after Blackstone’s acquisition.
- The unit needs to expand its business overseas in Chinese-speaking markets.
- Takeda plans to sell its drug unit to Bl...
- French IT services giant Atos has acquired consultancy firm EcoAct.
- EcoAct specialises sustainability and renewable energy deployment.
- EcoAct has 150 employees in offices across Europe, North America and Africa who will now work ...
- Japanese retailer Seven & i Holdings to acquire Speedway LLC.
- The former will acquire the convenience store and gas network.
- This would be the fourth-largest acquisition of a foreign company by the J...
- South Korea is facing problems of technology leaks in defense sector.
- DAPA has found out that two former employees stole data from the computers in storage devices.
- The employees are absconding, fled abroad.
- South Korea's arms procurement agency suspects that some defense development institution allegedly leaked massive amount of information.
- The agency is demanding police investigation against those officials.
- In 2016, 3% of European companies were owned by non-EU investors
- It represents 35% of total assets
Concerns grow over the unfair competition in Europe. The EU is making it harder for foreign state-backed firms to buy stake...
- The bids for KDDX have been invited by DAPA of South Korea.
- KDDX will be equipped with many weapons, radars, and sensors.
On 29 MAY 2020, South Korea's Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA) has begun the co...
- LYC Healthcare Bhd will be acquiring a 51% stake in Singapore based T&T Medical Group Pte Ltd.
- The stakes will be for S$7.29 million which is equivalent to RM22.27 million.
- LYC is expecting that the deal will enhance the gro...
- Coronavirus outbreak has adversely affected financial markets
- It has made difficult to put price tags on deals
Reports suggest that at least three Australian takeovers are facing lower prices a...