Search result for Vehicles
13 new vehicles have been unveiled by PUB on November 19, these vehicles that can drive through higher floodwaters and livestream flood conditions in real time.
- PUB launches 13 new vehicles that can drive through floodwaters
The Taliban held a military parade using captured American-made armoured vehicles and Russian helicopters in Kabul. The Taliban fought the US forces in the last two decades and now they are using up large stock of weapons and equipment left behind by those forces.
Hyundai Motor India has said that the company has formed a task force to support their customers who are affected due to heavy floods in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
- Hyundai Motor forms a task force for flood affected customers
General Motors is set to launch 10 electric vehicles for the South Korean market by 2025. Steven Kiefer, the head of GM's international operations said that they are not planning to manufacture the EVs in the country as of now.
China has decided to ship about 18,700 metric tons of urea to South Korea soon. Urea is the main ingredient in a fluid which used in diesel vehicles and factories to cut emissions. This is usually made using coal.
- China to ship 18,700 metric...
South Korea demonstrates a new system which will be used for controlling urban air mobility vehicles. This will serve as taxis between major airports and downtown and also reduce the traveling time by two-thirds.
Hyundai Mobis, the affiliate of Hyundai Motor Group which makes auto parts has decided to adopt a “Green Acceleration” strategy. This strategy is adopted by the company to promote environment friendly business management for the future.
Tesla has surpassed a market value of $1 trillion on 26 October, and it became the fifth firm to cross this milestone. Shares of the company went up by 12.6% after the firm sold 100,000 vehicles to a car firm Hertz.
- Tesla surpasses market va...
BMW announces that it has started the production of all-electric i4 model in its plant in Munich. The next-generation SUV will be released in the market in spring next year.
- BMW is aiming to become all electric soon
- Many auto man...
Edison Motors is seeking to ask for a loan from Korea Development Bank to acquire the troubled SsangYong Motor. The company is wanting to receive a loan of 700 billion to 800 billion won, as told by its chief executive officer.
- Edison Motor...
Lei Jun, Xiaomi Chief Executive said that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer will be producing its own cars by 2024, as informed by the spokesperson of the company.
- Xiaomi to mass produce its own cars
- The company has done registr...
South Korea has now officially committed to reducing national carbon emissions by 40 per cent of 2018 levels by 2030. This announcement came in just before the United Nations COP26 climate summit in Glasgow. They admitted that this is a very challenging target as compared to the initia...
South Korean battery maker, LG Energy Solution Ltd and Stellantis N.V have signed a memorandum of understanding to set up a plant jointly to produce batteries of electric vehicles.
- LG Energy Solution Ltd and Stellantis N.V have...
Toyota Motor Corp is aiming to equip its cars with highly efficient solar power generation systems. The company is increasing its efforts to achieve carbon neutrality.
- Toyota to power electric vehicles with solar power generation system ...
Ganfeng is one of the world's top producers of lithium chemicals, which are used in electric vehicle batteries. Ganfeng Lithium has decided to rise prices. It has also informed its customers about the raising prices for lithium metal products.
- GM will be spending $35 billion on EVs
- The new facility is almost 300,000 square feet
General Motors Co said that it will spend $35 billion on EV. GM motors has said that they are planning to open a battery cell developmen...
- Government land being allotted on concessional rates
- Officials informed that charging stations will be installed on these lands
The urban development and housing department, will be allotting government land on concessiona...
- 40% to 50% of US. Sales of Ford will be electric by 2030
- Ford is estimated to create 10,800 jobs
Ford is building three major electric-vehicle battery factories and an auto assembly plant by 2025. They are doing this along...
- TVS Motor is planning to invest Rs 1,000 crore in its new electric vehicles venture
- The company will be launching a range of products in the next two years
TVS Motor, which is a Chennai-based company is all set to lau...
A probe investigation has been launched by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in 30 million vehicles
- Auto safety investigators in the U.S have opened a new probe in various vehicles
- These faulty Takata inflators have led to at least 28 deaths worldwide
The U.S. auto safety investigators recently discovered a new probe, wi...