Search result for Travel
- UAE plans on getting the foreigners back in town as the country eases coronavirus restrictions
- No approvals will be needed for foreign citizens
The United Arab Emirates on Wednesday lifted section limitations that nonoccup...
- Japan’s business sentiment is returning to a normal state.
- The Cabinet Office released data on the diffusion index of confidence among ‘economy watchers’.
- The data was based on a poll conducted on 2,050...
- Portugal’s tourism body have recently launched new travel insurance for the tourists who are visiting the country
- The insurance cover all the expenses which are related to travel and the corona virus
- Ryanair has decided to continue its flights in and out of Spain as normal.
- Ryanair does not care about the UK government's decision to impose 14-day quarantine on travelers arriving from Spain.
Despite UK government...
- Restrictions implemented to prevent the spread of coronavirus kept tourists away from Costa Blanca.
- Recently, some restrictions were eased and tourists started to return to Costa Blanca.
- However, quarantine rules announced by Bri...
- The UK government has decided to impose 14-day quarantine on everyone arriving from Spain.
- Spain PM is angry with quarantine order.
- Spain PM deems the order as “unjust”.
Claiming that tourists in mos...
- The Japanese government will allow re-entry of International school teachers.
- International teachers would be given the category of ‘special circumstances’ for the re-entry.
- The decision was taken to protect ...
- Germany has suggested a proposal regarding coronavirus-preventative common hygiene standards in the context of air travel.
- The European Union has accepted the proposal submitted by Germany.
- The agreement is yet to be approved by ...
- Japan and China to work together towards resuming travel.
- Toshimitsu Motegi had an 80-minute long call with Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.
- Japan currently has banned 146 countries and regions to enter the country; COVID-19...
- Germany has declared Croatia as a safe destination for travel.
- Maximum foreign tourists coming to Croatia are from Germany.
The German Foreign Ministry has published a report in which Croatia has been described as a safe d...
- South Korea’s low-cost airlines are ramping up domestic flights and launching new air-routes within the country to ease the blow.
- Between July 1 and 26, nearly 4.8 million people traveled in domestic flights across 14 airports of Sou...
- Germany may introduce mandatory coronavirus tests for travelers returning to Germany from high risk destinations.
- German government is implementing various measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
German Health Minis...
- Thai Immigration authorities are cautioning outsiders on short term visas that they should make plans to leave the nation before September 26.
A visa acquittal set up because of the Covid-19 pandemic is stretched out until that date ...
- The travel ban stranded many residents, long term residents and family members
- The rollback will not affect people who left after the travel ban was imposed
Following the pandemic, the Japanese government has put travel restri...
- Re-entry of Foreign residents in Japan will begin shortly; says Shinzo Abe.
- The country currently has a strict travel ban for 129 countries.
- The country will also enter into discussions with 12 Asian economic countries.<...
- Travellers in Japan cautious about the rise in COVID-19 infections as national holidays begin.
- The ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy scheme has also kicked off since yesterday.
- The government covers part of the cost of ...
- Tokyu Corp.’s Royal Express sets off from central Japan City.
- The train runs between Yokohama Station and Izukyu Shimoda Station.
- A new support car for generating electric power was unveiled for the first time.
- Singapore Tourism Board has come up with a concept of ‘Singapoliday’, urging inhabitants of Singapore to explore the home country and help boost the local economy. They have in fluxed S$45 million into this project and the campaign will ru...
- Japan’s ‘Go To Travel’ campaign likely to deal with a setback.
- ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy scheme has created a lot of confusion amongst the country’s citizens.
- A study suggests that Japan c...
- Japanese government puts out guidelines on about ‘Go To Travel’ scheme.
- The campaign has kicked off from July 22.
- The tourism subsidy campaign is expected to cover 35% of accommodation fees.
- Tokyo ...