Search result for TRAVEL
- Japan to exempt athletes competing in the Tokyo Olympics from entry restrictions.
- The athletes are expected to monitor their own health and test negative for COVID-19.
- After athletes arrive, they will be able to practice...
- The European travel and tourism industry have called for closing the quarantines in the European Union
- More than 20 tourism and travel bodies all over Europe have united for calling the European Commission to change the quarantine restrictions ...
- Reservations for trips to and from Tokyo have begun under ‘Go To Travel’ plan.
- Japan’s travel agencies and hotels on Friday began accepting reservations.
- The travel subsidy plan currently offers a 35 per...
- Due to the pandemic Japan reported an estimate of 8,700 foreign travellers in August.
- The country reported a decline of 99.7 percent in the number of visitors.
- Visitors from China totaled to 1,600 in August.
- Some travel industry businesses are hoping benefits about the advantages of the SingapoRediscover vouchers, with trusts that they will give a further lift to business after the ongoing resumption of visits and inn remains.
- Consumer price index in August falls in Japan by 0.4 percent.
- The government’s domestic travel subsidy program leading to lower accommodation fees.
- The core consumer price index was flat on the year in July. ...
- The so-called green list of countries by the government is going to be changed from Monday
- Germany and Poland are added into the green list and Greece, Italy and Norway have been removed from the list
The so-called green ...
- Thomas Cook has re-started the services as an online-only travel company
- The company is now selling holiday packages to the beach resorts and the cities
After facing a decrease a year ago, Thomas Cook has been re-started ...
- Each Singaporean above 18 age in 2020 is set to get S$100 worth of SingapoRediscovers vouchers, which can be utilized on staycations, fascination tickets, and visits.
The vouchers can be utilized between December this year and the fi...
- The total number of passenger flights in Europe will drop more than it was expected
- The air traffic watchdog of Europe said that the total trips in Europe will be reaching only six million
On Monday, the Eurocontrol said ...
- The government gave nod for tourist planning for long stays of at least 90 days and who will adhere to coronavirus norms like 4 days quarantine, to support the hailing economy.
Executive Prayut Chan-o-cha said after the bureau meetin...
- In the second quarter of this year, South Korea's tourism revenue plummeted to a 17-year low as a result of the novel coronavirus pandemic, government data Monday on revealed.
- The Korea Tourist Organization (KTO) announced the US $1.19 billion in tourism revenue for the Apr...
- The cryptocurrency is slowly getting acceptance.
- Bulgarian company Colibra is going to passengers pay passengers in Bitcoin for flight delays.
It appears that slowly cryptocurrency is getting acceptance in some countries a...
- Okinawa prefecture plans on building a space port; base for space business.
- The ‘space port’ will be built at Miyako Shimojishima Airport.
- The prefectural government has signed an agreement with spaceplane de...
- The Italian government has been allocating cash for helping and for supporting many ailing businesses and the individuals
- The projected loss from the overseas visitors to Italy is 24.6 billion euro
The Italian government,...
- The frustrated travellers are rushing back to United Kingdom cutting their holidays from Portugal
- The travellers are coming back to tackle the mandatory quarantine that has been re-imposed by London as the novel corona virus cases increase...
- Tokyo to be included in the country’s ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy program.
- The domestic travel subsidy program will start from Oct.1.
- The travel campaign is around $12.7 billion.
- At least 7.81 mil...
- Japan to resume short-term business travel with Singapore from Sept.18.
- Tokyo to allow entry of businesspeople without requiring 14-day self-isolation.
- The travel will be allowed under pre-departure and post-arrival coro...
- UK has retained Greece in the “Safe Travel List” of UK.
- Britons are the most important market for Greek Tourism Industry.
Greece is still in the United Kingdom (UK)’s list of ‘safe’ countries....
- New international cruise sea terminal opened in Tokyo after postponement due to pandemic.
- The Tokyo International Cruise Terminal is located in the capital’s Daiba waterfront area.
- Currently, the Nippon Maru Cruise...