Search result for TARO KONO
- Japan to introduce unmanned fighter jets for its defense force.
- The Defense ministry is planning to retire Air Self-Defense Force’s aging F-2s.
- The proposal for the unmanned fighter jets was made earlier this year ...
- Defense Ministry of Japan to seek a new budget of $51.8 billion for fiscal 2021.
- The ministry will make a budget request by the end of September.
- The new unit of the Ground Self-Defense Force will be headquartered at the...
- Japan Minister of Administrative reform halts emails regarding red tape headaches.
- Red tape headache refers to the comments about administrative-related topics.
- The hotline received more than 4,000 messages in less than ...
- Self-defense forces of Japan given instructions on what to do if they sight a UFO.
- Japanese Defense Minister Taro Kono gave the guidelines.
- Self-defense forces are in charge of protecting Japan’s airspace. <...
- Tara Kono plans on conducting an aerial inspection on islands in the East China Sea.
- The aerial inspection would be done on isles administered by Tokyo.
- Japan is concerned about the increased activities near the islands ...