Search result for TAM
- Japan govt. to receive additional Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.
- It will receive vaccine doses for additional 20,000 workers involved in the Tokyo Olympics.
- The vaccination program for Tokyo Games workers will begin on Thursda...
- Japan planning to vaccinate 70,000 volunteers of Tokyo Olympics.
- The IOC has said that Pfizer Inc. will provide vaccines for free to participating delegations.
- Japan is to receive Pfizer vaccine doses for about 20,000 peo...
- Data breach in the organizing committee of Tokyo Olympics.
- It happened through unauthorized access to an information-sharing tool developed by Fujitsu Ltd.
- The leaked information included names, business titles, and affil...
- Okinawa seeks to be added under govt.’s COVID-19 state of emergency.
- At present, 16 municipalities in Okinawa are under a quasi-state of emergency.
- Okinawa Gov. Denny Tamaki to ask the central government for the app...
- Health benefits of tamarind you didn’t know about.
- Tamarind is used for constipation, fever, gallbladder disorders, etc.
- Its pulp is found to contain a variety of nutrients.
- Tamarind is said to contain si...
- In the online shopping category of E-commerce, Amazon Online India was the biggest advertiser in 2020.
- Compared to 2019, ad volumes of online shopping (mostly Amazon) on TV grew by 5% in 2020.
As per a Television Audience ...
- Japan falls short of special syringes for Pfizer’s COVID1-9 vaccine.
- The country will be unable to inoculate its people with Pfizer’s vaccine as planned.
- Japan is likely to revise the number of doses from Pfiz...
- Japan Govt. to make guidelines for the transportation of COVID-19 vaccines.
- The govt. said that the first batch of the Pfizer vaccine could arrive by Sunday.
- Japan is said to receive vaccine doses for around 157 million p...
- Japanese comedian Atsushi Tamura withdraws from the Olympic torch relay.
- The comedian withdrew from the relay over the president of the organizing committee Tokyo Olympics’ controversial remarks.
- Tamura expressed sk...
- Japan Govt. releases plan regarding priority groups for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The plan was presented by the government’s coronavirus countermeasures subcommittee.
- The framework declared people aged 65 years or older to...
- UK return passenger in Chennai tests positive for COVID-19; new strain not confirmed.
- UK announced that a news variant of SARS-CoV-2 has been found referred to as B.1.1.7.
- Central Govt. of India and Tamil Nadu govt. ...
- Japan's health minister requests local authorities to strengthen medical systems.
- The request was made to prepare regional medical systems from the ‘worst-case scenario’.
- Tamura asked central and local gov...
- Japan health minister announces to test 15,000 people for COVID-19 antibody test.
- The antibody tests will be done by the end of the year.
- The testing will take place in Tokyo, Osaka, and three other prefectures.
- Japan’s health minister and scientists urging citizens to wear masks.
- Japan has been recording a surge in COVID-19 cases, considered to be the third wave of infections.
- Norihisa Tamura has also asked the public to u...
- Japan considers giving COVID-19 vaccination to certain groups of people as a priority.
- The central govt. needs to work out a new framework for the large vaccination project.
- The state, however, will not force people to ta...
- Japan's defense minister and Okinawa Gov. remain silent over military base relocation.
- Kishi visited Okinawa for the first time after being posted as a defense minister last month.
- Okinawa accounts for about 70 percen...
- Suga asked to resolve issue of relocation of the U.S military base by Okinawa Gov.
- The central and Okinawa government have been struggling to reach a consensus over the military base.
- The Gov. also asked the central gove...
- Eligibility for fertility treatment subsidies in common-law marriages to be deliberated in Japan.
- The current law of Japan allows only legally married couples for the subsidies.
- Policy Research Council chairman, Noritoshi...
- A pro-democrat who was arrested to be accused of subversion in Hong Kong since 1997 has been denied bail before his trial for "expressing rebellious words" and supporting the autonomy of Hong Kong.
Examiners asserted that e...
- Estonian Information System Authority has banned its employees from downloading and installing TikTok.
- TikTok is being seen as a security risk by many in Estonia.
Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet (RIA), the Estonian Informatio...