Search result for Sanctions
- Sanctions imposed by China on US lawmakers in retaliation for the measures announced by the US over human rights abuses against the Muslim minorities in Xinjiang province.
- Beijing has targeted senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz among other ...
- The Bill was passed last week
- Republicans wanted some technical rectifications in the bill which has caused a delay
The US has been vocal about its dislike of what China is trying to do in Hong Kong. Hong Kong remains an important l...
- Iran has criticized South Korea for bowing to USA and blocking the money of Iran in South Korean banks.
- Due to US sanctions, South Korea is not releasing the Iranian money in Korean banks.
- South Korea owes payment to Iran for oil...
- With Hong Kong no longer autonomous, the US looking at punishing China
- The special status that Hong Kong enjoyed with the US will no longer hold
- Hong Kong goods might have to pay the same tariffs as the Chinese
The US-China rel...
- The US sanctions have put the survival of Huawei at stake.
- The analysts predicted that the move of the US to cut off Huawei’s supply of key computer chips will have a significant impact on the wider technology supply chain.
- United States has put trade sanctions between Iran and Korea which are prohibitive.
- Korea and Iran can enter into a trade sanction by allowing the deal to be carried through with transaction dealt over wire transfer.
United States has put a trade embargo on Ir...
- The US accuses Iran of plotting the murder of its ex-intelligence cadre
- Iran refutes the charges in strong words
The story dates back to much before 2019. Masoud Molavi Vardanjani was an Iranian intelligence operative. He late...
Tehran: The South Korean tech giant Samsung is planning to limit the application purchases from its Galaxy Store that Iranian consumers are able to make. This has been done citing the reasons that Samsung faces challenges, due to the international sanctions imposed on Iran, of converting the Iran...
With the latest round of conflict erupting on the Turkey-Syria border, the USA has called on Turkey to halt all its acts of aggression in Syria with immediate effect. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the president of Turkey, spoke to Donald Trump over a call on Sunday. However, Trump still went ahead with t...
With the US-Iran tensions running high, after Trump approved of Iraqi general Qassem Soleimani’s assassination, the oil prices are taking hit. The prices of oil rose to a three month high as US-Iran relations is under stress. Oil prices surged to $70 a barrel.
Industry experts are...