Search result for SCHEME
- Hirosaki city to certify LGBT couples under the ‘partnership oath scheme’.
- The oath scheme will certify LGBT and sexual minority couples in a relationship equivalent to a married couple.
- Hirosaki Mayor Hiroshi...
• New York Jets had recently released Bellamy because he was physically unable to perform list while recovering from a shoulder injury that he had suffered in the year 2019
• Joshua Bellamy allegedly conspired with others to submit numerous fraudulent smal...
- Loan guarantee of $1.2 billion given to Nissan Motor Co.
- The Development Bank of Japan (DBJ) gave the loan guarantee as part of the COVID-19 relief fund.
- Nissan had reported a net loss of $631 million.
- DBJ had...
- Kyoto to give the city’s LGBTQ couples recognitions under an oath scheme.
- They will be publicly certified by the city government.
- The program called “partnership oath scheme” started on Sept.1. <...
- Japanese government unveils plan of switching mobile carriers without changing current numbers.
- The plan proposes the operators charge no fees if applications are made online.
- The scheme will reduce fees when people seek...
- Germany has extended the pay top-up scheme for the workers which have been affected by the novel corona virus
- It was announced that the German economy have decreased by a record of 9.7 percent in the April to June quarter
- Actress Lori Laughlin and husband sentenced on Friday for college fraud scheme.
- The actress famous from hit daily soap series “Full House” and fashion designer husband.
- Both had pleaded guilty in May to engag...
- More Americans continue to file new claims for unemployment benefits.
- The U.S is struggling with a setback in the job market due to the pandemic.
- Claims for unemployment benefits have now risen to more than 1 million mark...
- Steve Bannon, the former White House adviser arrested for a fraud scam.
- He and three others were involved in a fraudulent fundraising scheme called – “We Build The Wall”.
- The group had raised around $25...
- As the lockdown started, work from home and education started gearing up with the online medium.
Handicaps kids, however, have been barred from online home teaching and a few students have been advised to do housework instead of a ch...
• Apple have started assembling iPhone 11s in India
• Government of India’s incentive will save Apple 22% on imports
iPhone maker Apple has moved some of its business to India. The business in Indian sha...
- Rishi Sunak has announced that the furlough scheme would end in August 2020.
- British Thinktank says ending COVID-19 wage subsidy scheme may cost 1.2 million jobs.
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR),...
- Travellers in Japan cautious about the rise in COVID-19 infections as national holidays begin.
- The ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy scheme has also kicked off since yesterday.
- The government covers part of the cost of ...
- Japan’s ‘Go To Travel’ campaign likely to deal with a setback.
- ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy scheme has created a lot of confusion amongst the country’s citizens.
- A study suggests that Japan c...
- Japanese government puts out guidelines on about ‘Go To Travel’ scheme.
- The campaign has kicked off from July 22.
- The tourism subsidy campaign is expected to cover 35% of accommodation fees.
- Tokyo ...
- Government to pay back Tokyoites due to exclusion from travel subsidy scheme.
- Residents from Tokyo prefecture were excluded from the ‘Go To Travel’ scheme.
- Trips to and from Tokyo will officially be not covere...
- Japan to exclude group tours by elderly and young people from ‘Go To Travel’ plan.
- Tourism Minister Kazuyoshi Akaba announced the same.
- The Japanese government has come up with ‘Go To Travel’ subsi...
- To handle £ 35 Billion of unsustainable government-backed debt, Leicester City wants state-owned recovery corporation.
- Many businesses in Leicester have shuttered. A taskforce has suggested that British businesses that had taken...
- Primark will not take advantage of the British Government’s employer’s scheme.
- The government is investing $37 million to bring back the employers from furlough.
- Primark reported a loss of $821 million in net...
- Britain has turned down the plan to purchase COVID-19 vaccines with the EU.
- The country had assessed the advantages of the European bloc’s bargaining power.
- Britain predicted that the scheme will not allow the coun...