Search result for SCANDAL
- S. Korea LH sees 70 more employees involved in corruption scandal.
- An opposition lawmaker has claimed an increasing lot of employees in the scandal.
- LH employees are accused of using insider information to buy $8.88 milli...
- Anri Kawai submits her resignation as lawmaker after vote-buying scandal.
- The upper house member was found to be guilty last month.
- Her husband, a former justice minister is also under trial for the same.
- Anri ...
- Japan conducted the year’s ordinary parliamentary session; PM gave a policy speech.
- PM Suga vowed to bring the coronavirus situation under control in the country.
- The country is said to continue to host the Tokyo Ol...
- Japan’s Ex-PM Shinzo Abe may have discarded receipts for dinner functions.
- Prosecutors are investing the case as a violation of political funds control law.
- The total bills for the dinner functions may have exceeded...
- Two men admit to having tampered with a witness on behalf of Tsukasa Akimoto.
- The Japanese lawmaker has been indicted for receiving bribes with regards to casino license.
- Prosecutors demanded a 14-month prison term for b...
- The company Facebook has been sued for failing to protect the personal data of users in the Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- The scandal was involving around 87 million data of its users, which has been used for the advertising purposes during ...
• According to the reports, Goldman Sachs Group Inc will agree to pay over $2 billion this week to settle U.S. charges over its role in Malaysia’s 1MDB corruption scandal
• Under the agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice and other regulators,...
- A top zoo official in Thailand has been shot dead as he was investigating the dubious vanishing of uncommon creatures from a zoo in southern territory.
Police Capt Komalpan Srithep said that Suriya Saengpong, the chief general of the...
- Japan Post Holdings Co. to resume sales of insurance products.
- Japan Post had to hold its business due to the sales fraud scandal.
- More than 642 employees have been subject to disciplinary steps.
- Japan Post fou...
- German payments company Wirecard has filed for insolvency.
- It plans to proceed with its business activities after being done so.
- Wirecard owes its creditors almost $4 billion; problem in the balance sheet.
- The ...
- Markus Braun has been arrested with regard to the scandal.
- The ex-boss of Wirecard had resigned last Friday.
- The annual balance sheet reported missing $2.15 billion.
- On Monday, Wirecard admitted the $2.15 billi...
- Yang Hyun Suk partially admits to threatening informant ‘A’
- B.I’s illegal drug use scandal
- Police to open reinvestigation and prosecute Yang Hyun Suk
- New evidence reported by ‘KIM’...
- Woori Bank yet to recover from derivatives scandal
- A new CEO being nominated and appointed simultaneously
- Pledges to keep customers as top priority
With the ongoing scandal of Woori Bank and a new CEO being appointed, Kw...
- Kansai Electric executives were caught accepting bribes recently
- Energy industry has been involved in scandals and is considered quite corrupt
Japan’s Nuclear power industry has been entangled in continuous scandals...
The fallout from the current sign-stealing controversy from baseball is starting to take shape. AJ Hinch, the Houston boss, is out of work, and so is Jeff Luhnow, general manager. The question is what will happen to the Boston Red Sox who are also being prosecuted for the theft of signs.<...
The Westpac, one of the biggest institutions of Australia, controversy failed to affect the country’s share market as it scored the highest point ever. Westpac is the second largest bank in the country and dominates the value market but the Westpac scandal couldn’t stop the Indies sco...
As the reports hit the market of India’s deposit insurance being worse than most of the nation in the world the insurance and banking sectors have been seeing major backlash from the people to change the deposit insurance cover.
There have been rumors as the news spread that the d...
Study finds that Firms of Germany find China more trustworthy than the United States and the United Kingdom
According to the latest survey by Commerzbank, small and medium-sized firms of Germany are at present considering China to be a more trustworthy partner for the trade than the U.S. ,Britain. In the survey which was conducted by the polling firm Forsa, 2000 executives took part. It was found that ...