Search result for Renewable
During the Singapore International Energy Week in 2020, a major milestone was achieved when bilateral renewable energy cooperation was signed between them and Indonesia. The agreement benefited both countries when they agreed to cooperate with one another in a consortium for the development of so...
Governments and companies globally are increasing renewable energy capacity, to cut carbon emissions. Many areas are often not suitable for installation of solar arrays or wind farms.
- Challenergy has designed new turbine for power generation...
Engineers at Australia's University of Newcastle have designed a material for storing thermal energy. This energy is stored in the form of a block. The researchers are hoping to use it for easing transition away from coal.
- Engineers at A...
- India-UK agree to launch a joint program for renewable energy and smart power
- This initiative will promote wind generation and solar energy storage
The third UK-India Energy for Growth Dialogue was concluded on Friday...
- India attends first energy meeting under the UN General Assembly
- India announced the beginning of a Production Linked Incentive Scheme by 2025
India attended the first meeting in 40 years on energy under the UN Genera...
- Guterres asks world to redouble its efforts regarding climate change and renewable energy
- Many governments and private sectors have pledged to accelerate their efforts to avoid climate change
The United Nations has urged t...
With the world getting conscious about the usage of clean energy, the Italian infrastructure company Snam has discussed about its progress in the field of hydrogen energy. Snam CEO Marco Alverà outlines the beauty of hydrogen energy by mentioning that the being produced in the North Sea wi...
- DOE has begun the 'Summer of Solar 2021'.
- The purpose of a new web platform is to enable government easily approve residential solar installation permits.
With the nationwide launch of the Solar Automated Permit Pr...
- The renewable energy is replacing the coal in the country of Australia at faster rates
- The share of coal in Australia has been decreased from 86 percent in 2009 to 67 percent in 2021
The renewable energy in Australia is n...
- The company New Energy Solar sells its solar farms in NSW for completing its exit from Australia
- The company has decreased the value of its two solar assets because of the transmission constraints
The company New Energy S...
- The Renewable Gas Certification Pilot of Australia has been launched in New South Wales or NSW
- The Renewable Gas certification pilot is going to drive the ongoing investment in the new sources of green gas
The gas custome...
- Australia approved 2.28 billion Australian dollars power line to boost the renewable energy in the country
- The Australian Energy Regulator has approved the 900 kilometres EnergyConnet Project between South Australia and New South Wales
- South Korea will surge its goal for reducing greenhouse emissions and will create a $5 million “New Green Deal” fund.
- South Korea has set a target to become a carbon-neutral country by 2050 and pledges to reduce its emission by...
- Orsted, energy firm Denmark, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with South Korean steel giant POSCO to focus on offshore wind and renewable hydrogen.
- Major steel producer POSCO and its affiliates would support the development o...
- Chhattisgarh Renewable Energy Agency is inviting bids for Solar Modules tender.
- The last date to submit the bids is 21 JUNE 2021.
The Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) is inviting bids to stand...
- The government of Western Australia has officially opened the Yandin Wind Farm in Australia
- The wind farm had been chosen because of the farm’s abundant local wind resources and the proximity to the grid
- Australia installed the record-breaking number of the rooftop solar panels
- This has been an increase of 28 percent as compared from the number of installations in 2019
According to the Clean Energy Regulator data, which h...
- India and the EU have committed to energy connectivity partnership.
- EU-India Roadmap 2025 has been officially announced.
India and the European Union (EU) have agreed to bring the EU-India Roadmap 2025 in action. The Energ...
- The company Cubico Sustainable Investments has partnered with Peel NRE to develop the onshore wind and solar energy projects in UK
- The onshore wind and solar energy projects have been amounting to more than 500 megawatts across United King...
- Around three companies in Australia has been investigating the offshore wind energy farms in Australia
- Oceanex Energy has also been looking for the suitable sites in the area of Western Australia
Around three companies in...