Search result for NAVER
• Sources claim that this consortium consists of biggest bricks-and-mortar retailer E-Mart and internet group Naver in South Korea
• E-Mart intends to fund the deal with Won3tn of asset-backed loans with the balance paid by its cash holdings, and on the ot...
- Kakao Ent. acquires U.S comic apps Tapas and Radish.
- Kakao Ent. acquired Tapas for $510 million, and Radish for $440 million.
- The acquisitions are to strengthen its webtoon and other online novel business.
- S. Korean stocks end moderately high on Tuesday over short selling.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) rose 20.17 points, or 0.64%.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 1.1 percent to 82,600 won. <...
- S. Korean stocks rose on hopes of better earnings.
- The KOSPI rose 33.49 points, or 1.07 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks rose 0.96% to 84,000 won.
- Naver stocks rose 0.78% to 388,500 won.
- S. Korean stock end low over rising valuation pressure.
- The KOSPI fell 1.38 points, or 0.36 percent,.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 1.3 percent to 83,600 won.
- SK Hynix stocks fell 2.78 percent to 140,000 won....
- U.S-China tension rise, leading S. Korean stocks to end low on Monday.
- The country’s benchmark KOSPI fell 4.97 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks closed high 0.12 percent.
- Hyundai Motor stocks closed with...
- S. Korean stocks fall on Tuesday over investors cashing in profits.
- KRX reported KOSPI to fall 68.68 points to close at 3,140.31 points.
- Samsung Electronics lost stocks by 3.02 percent to 86,700 own.
- Samsung Bi...
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
- Starbucks Korea, which collaborates with local retail giant Shinsegae, is helping its business ally improve its online business performance by launching an exclusive Starbucks store at the latter's outlets.
- SSG.com, Shinsegae’s e-commerce arm saw a 10-percent rise in ...
- Social media users in China and South Korea are engaged in another dispute which is the over the origin of kimchi, the fermented cabbage dish that most people recognise as an ubiquitous part of the Korean diet.
- Though not in China, where state media have sparked an online backl...
- The digitization of retail here has been forcing more and more people to shop online.
- At first, people were uncomfortable with internet shopping because they were much scared of paying for the product and receiving it after a week and at times not receiving it at all.
- South Korea's top internet portal operator Naver Corp. said Thursday its net profit nearly tripled in the third quarter from a year earlier on the back of boost in online goods transactions on its platform amid the pandemic.
- Net profit reached 235.3 billion won ($207.5 mill...
- SK Telecom Co., South Korea's prestigious mobile carrier, said Friday it will detract from its mobility platform, creating a separate business entity as it teams up with US ride-hailing company Uber Technologies Inc. in a move to grab a chunk of business mainly focused in the connecte...
- Shares of Big Hit Entertainment, the company rock solid behind South Korean boy band BTS, hit bourses this week.
- A top-of-the-shelf IPO valuation of $4.2 billion implies rock-star earnings thrive.
Institutional investors have clamored for BTS anyway, displayin...
- South Koreans are anticipated to have been busy with their time on You Tube for nearly as long as 30 hours on an average on YouTube in September, a report has concluded, exceeding all other popular social media apps.
- South Korean users spent an average of 29.5 hours on Google...
- The Ministry of Science and ICT declared Wednesday that it would infuse 499 billion won ($420.6 million) of associated budget this year to bolster artificial intelligence AI and big data-powered businesses as part of the Korean New Deal.
- The budget will be provided to a bevy of...
- South Korean shares opened on an ebullient note this Tuesday, accelerated further proactively by major tech firms and chemicals makers.
- The benchmark index, Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) rose 20.80 points, or 0.87 percent, to 2,355.11 in the first quarterly-hour tra...
- Unreal as it may sound, but this could well be a scene straight from the movies.
- Embracing top-of-the-shelf technology and goaded along with a superbly executed strategy.
K-pop powerhouse Twice brought the house down with a whole new air of gaiety and fe...
- South Korea’s apex internet firm Naver stated Thursday that its sales in the second quarter has charted revenue growth of 1.9 trillion won ($1.6 billion), higher by 16.7 percent on-year.
- The company’s working profit increased by 79.7 percent to 230 billion won, whil...
- The South Korea stock market has plummeted after data indicate that the country has fallen into recession in the second quarter.
- The benchmark KOSPI has fallen by 15.94 points which is equivalent to 0.72% and stood at 2,212.72.