Search result for Market
- Online marketing is a hot topic and a sure shot way to take your business to greater heights.
- You only need to Follow these important steps the way they have been laid out for you.
- Here are some important steps.
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,485.61 levels and the broader Nifty50 index is at 11,345.95 points
• With jump of 2 percent, Titan was the top Sensex gainer in the first trading session on Thursday
• Total 178 companies including l...
• Trump will have a tough fight his election as Biden continues to rise in preference of the Americans
• These states show Biden leading by 6%
- South Korea’s solitary bourse agency KRX said Thursday that it would further renew possible delisting of biotechnology firm SillaJen only after a close review.
- SillaJen submitted its business activation scheme to the bourse agency last month.
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,395.69 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,326.95 levels
• Larsen & Toubro and Mahindra & Mahindra were the top Sensex gainers in the early morning session with growth of 3 percent each
- The global virtual queue management system market was valued at US$ 270.76 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 4.4% over the forecast period.
- Virtual management of queues enables businesses to manage the staff efficiently and ensure a bette...
- UK’s future access to the EU’s Financial Markets is looking patchy due to Brussels which has limited the activities
United Kingdom’s future access to the European Union financial markets is looking increasingly dap...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is at 37,935.64 points, while the broader Nifty50 is at 11,185.05 level
• ONGC, Tata Steel, TechM and Bajaj Auto were the top Sensex gainers with jump of between 1.5 and 2 percent
• Axis Bank, Bharti Airtel and Marut...
- The global collaborative robot market was valued at US$ 540.6 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 34.6% over the forecast period.
- Technological innovations in global collaborative robot market have enabled collaborative robots to supe...
Global Green Information Technology Services Market will grow at a CAGR of 19.72% over the next eight years
- The global green information technology services market is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 19.72% over the forecast period.
- The International Telecommunication Union states that 53.6 million metric tons of electronic waste (e-waste) is generated wo...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,800.26 points while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,136.60 level
• Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv and Axis Bank were the top Sensex gainers with growth of 2.5 to 3.5 percent
• On the flipside, Nes...
- Tokyo stocks gained better on Tuesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained by 310.45 points.
- Topix index was up by 23.73 points.
- Gains prompted towards global economic recovery from the pandemic.
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,488.77 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,042.25 levels
• Reliance Industries Limited, ITC, ONGC, Maruti Suzuki and Asian Paints were the top Sensex gainers in the first trading session on Tuesday...
Global Automated and Rapid Microbiological Tests Market will grow at a CAGR of 22.12% from 2019 to 2027
- The global automated and rapid microbiological tests market was valued at US$ 400.18 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 22.12% over the forecast period.
- The government entities such as U.S Food and Drug Administration agency and Euro...
AI in Social Media Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2027
- The global AI in social media market was valued at US$ 602.68 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.59% over the forecast period.
- Growing proliferation of internet and smart devices brings more people online thus, boosting the use o...
- In terms of revenue, global digital risk protection software market was valued at US$ 633.2 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% to reach US$ 1,294.4 Mn by 2028.
- The Covid-19 impact has encouraged organizations to adopt digital risk protection software owing ...
- Tokyo stock market closed with the Nikkei index falling to its lowest level.
- 225-issues Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 629.23 points.
- Topix index finished at 43.41 points.
- The trading volume on the main se...
- South Korea’s stock market has slumped on Friday as bleak US data has questioned the global recovery hopes.
- The US economy has suffered the biggest loss in the second quarter since the Great Depression due to the coronavirus pandemic...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 37,680.79 points, while the Nifty50 index is at 11,089.05 levels
• IT stocks were the top Sensex gainers led by TCS, HCL Tech, Tech Mahindra and Infosys all witnessing growth of 1 percent each
- According to the Chinese market analysts, July was a wild month for the Chinese Stock market.
- Turnover in July for Chinese popular firms exceeded 1 trillion yuan which is equivalent to $143 billion for 17 consecutive days.