Search result for Joe Biden
• This statement from the U.S. President comes at a time when the U.S. President-elect Joe Biden has vowed to rejoin the agreement immediately after he takes over
• Speaking at the recently held G20 Summit, President Trump said the agreement was never mean...
- Tokyo stocks end higher on Tuesday over the upcoming transition of power in the U.S.A.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 638.22 points.
- The Topix index of all first section issues on the TSE ended at 35.01 p...
• Financial experts are predicting that this move will shift Treasury's focus heavily toward progressive efforts to tackle growing economic inequality and battling against climate change
• Yellen, who made history in 2014 after she became the first wom...
• Sullivan, a long-time aide to Biden has an extensive foreign policy background and has previously served as his national security adviser during the second term of President Barack Obama
• Sullivan was also a part of the delegation of U.S. officials that...
• This number was forecasted with the help of a mathematical model and was published in the journal Scientific reports
• As compared with the level of social distancing prior to the pandemic, the present-day social distancing reflects an approximate 60 per...
• Starting as a counsel to the associate attorney general in the Obama administration, Ms Adiga has previously served as a senior adviser to Jill Biden
• Ms Adiga has also served as the director for Higher Education and Military Families at the Biden Found...
• Announcing the new policy at the White House, President Donald Trump said “The drug companies don’t like me too much. But we had to do it.”
• According to the Trump administration, this new policy is likely to save $28 billion over the ...
• According to a statement from President Donald Trump's re-election campaign, they have decided to withdraw its lawsuit disputing vote results in the state of Michigan
• Despite the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden securing nearly 290 elect...
• Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of Facebook and Twitter will be testifying in front of a congressional hearing on Tuesday that will go through their content moderation practices
• CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google had previously appeared before the Se...
• After receiving a briefing, Biden will give a speech in his home state of Delaware on rebuilding an economy that has suffered millions of job losses courtesy of the pandemic
• A team of scientific advisers appointed by Biden is scheduled to meet with pha...
- Japan Foreign Minister to urge Joe Biden to focus on Indo-Pacific region.
- Toshimitsu Motegi however, will not ask Biden to retract focus from U.S issues.
- The Indo-Pacific concept promotes free trade, the rule of law, and ...
• Reiterating his claims regarding the election fraud, the President of the United States, Donald Trump on Sunday said Democrat Joe Biden won because the election was rigged
• President Trump tweeted “All of the mechanical “glitches” that...
• According to a statement given by Qualcomm spokeswoman to Reuters, the company received a license for a number of products, which includes few 4G products
• The spokeswoman said these 4G products were related to mobile devices and Qualcomm has other lice...
• Current Total Cases: 11,064,164
• Total Deaths : 249,975
• Cumulative recoveries : 6,788,926
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Texas: Cases 1,078,194, number of deaths 19,946. New deaths 216
• President Trump had claimed that an election equipment maker deleted 2.7 million votes for him nationwide
• Despite the Democrat Joe Biden secured 290 electoral votes to become the 46th U.S. President, the Republicans are still refusing to accept his vic...
• U.S. President Donald Trump had issued an executive order in August that required ByteDance to sell TikTok's U.S. business by November 12 if a 30-day extension by the CFIUS was not granted to it
• According to the reports, ByteDance has asked the fed...
• Klain will also work towards building a diverse, experienced and talented team to help President-elect Biden and vice president-elect Kamala Harris cope up with the urgent challenges in the front of the nation
• Biden said “Ron has been invaluable ...
- Japan PM is expected to hold phone talks with U.S President-elect Joe Biden.
- The two are expected to hold talks as early as Thursday.
- Biden is reported to have had phone calls with other world leaders.
- Biden i...
• Epidemiologist and former Federal Drug Administration (FDA) commissioner David Kessler, Yale public health professor Marcella Nunez-Smith and former surgeon general Vivek Murthy will lead the team
• Meanwhile the US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer revealed t...
• Calling President Trump’s vaccine plan flawed, Cuomo said “we can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way that Trump and his administration is designing it.”
• The New York Governor while speaking on “Good Morning Ame...